The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-03-2023, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15706 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Aiya this kind of database sure tough. I still remember last time bro Javabeans created a compilation of MRs in the forum and it was very very good and easy reference but that kind of work is no joke…
Yes and towards the end too many fake MRs from OKT, trying to influence the ranking, etc.
Old 15-03-2023, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40824 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Hello bro @loneyheart. In all honesty she was lying next to me then across me LoL I’ll leave that to your imagination.
Thxs for great info bro

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Bangkok Master 15/5 Pworker 20/5 Kiss4you 22/5 incamaiden 30/5
Old 15-03-2023, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
Johson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackjackoff View Post
Good ground up initiative but be careful of the hosting etc. You are entering legal grey area better play it safe to host it elsewhere
Thanks for your concern. But i am not sure yet if this initiative can even hit the kind of scale that will attract this type of attention. As there are many failed attempts in the past. So let not worry about that for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Even with this...how do we know if the person/s joining the group is hired by the sponsors to create fake frs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
This is a very valid point. Currently, I'll assess the reliability of the MRs based on which bros wrote it. I can't do that if the database is anonymous. Nonetheless, I appreciate the effort for creating this DB.
The telegram account can be banned from posting. So they will need to get another mobile number again. This perennial problem cannot be totally eliminated. It can only be reduced. However, i think the benefit of using bot (automation for collecting and aggregating reviews) outweigh this problem for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgnpgn View Post
nice to see someone picking up the slack my method of collection was far more tedious. i would go through the forums and paste them into a google sheet and have that be the "db" that the bot queries from.

not sure if its possible for you to implement the ability to search for reviews per ML. because i find that thats the most common question people ask here. anyways great job.

EDIT: i've stop updating the reviews in my bot cause it was way too much effort, and real life started catching up on me
User can search the review using telegram search function at the top right 3 dot menu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by typh00n View Post
Suggest put the bot link in the review community header description, easy to find
Thanks for the valuable feedback. Have added it to the description.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Aiya this kind of database sure tough. I still remember last time bro Javabeans created a compilation of MRs in the forum and it was very very good and easy reference but that kind of work is no joke…
Agreed that manual collection and aggregation of reviews is just too tedious, which eventually is likely be abandoned. That why i am hoping to solve this problem using technology and automation. So, now a community is needed to use the 'db' and contribute reviews so that it can be effective. The vision is we can have our community 'db' that can rival the ml 'db'. Btw, there are >100 reviews inside already. The infrastructure is ready but still needs more active support from the community. Do support the initiative if we have the same vision.

( Click to show/hide )
t .me /FSreviewbot or @FSreviewbot
Old 15-03-2023, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 17
desparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Hi senior bro, W’s massage packs good strength. And, certainly acceptable.

Please feel free to ask more if the need arises, via PM is welcome too.

As I’ve mentioned, for my humble $120, W is definitely a good and safe bet. Cheers!
Thanks Will give her a try soon.
Old 15-03-2023, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johson View Post
The telegram account can be banned from posting. So they will need to get another mobile number again. This perennial problem cannot be totally eliminated. It can only be reduced. However, i think the benefit of using bot (automation for collecting and aggregating reviews) outweigh this problem for now.
I assume that you are banning the account based on the posting of fake reviews. But how does the bot or you determine if a review is fake or is honest but just because the bro has a different experience/taste?
Old 15-03-2023, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
Oralcummer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOralcummer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
*** Community Announcement ***

Update: Jiajia just confirmed through her WC that she is leaving 17 March this Friday.
who to add to my new rotation list ?

Visited Jia Jia and heard that she may be leaving early this week to settle some matters back in ROC. A pity given that she may be leaving our shores earlier than expected, given her many good reviews. In fact she is the trending ML on bro @Johson telegram bot. And Gracias to bro @coolmanspooky for teaching this old dog new tricks: how to upload pics on forum

Hopefully her matters will get resolved and she can leave in April as planned but not taking any chances, So I’ve booked my RTM for one last hurrah. Don’t want to miss the boat again. Link attached for bros’ convenience. https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-jiajia/
I dont really post much because one man's meat is another's poison but JiaJia is one of the better, more accommodating and very sincere MLs I have visited regularly. It will be some time before she returns (if she returns). I will not speak on her behalf on the why but this is one last chance you can get to see her before she leaves on the 17th March.

Very sincere, pretty and service-oriented. There should be nothing more one should expect from a good ML here at these rates.

Last edited by Oralcummer; 15-03-2023 at 04:52 PM.
Old 15-03-2023, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 703 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johson View Post
Thanks for your concern. But i am not sure yet if this initiative can even hit the kind of scale that will attract this type of attention. As there are many failed attempts in the past. So let not worry about that for now.

User can search the review using telegram search function at the top right 3 dot menu.

Thanks for the valuable feedback. Have added it to the description.

Agreed that manual collection and aggregation of reviews is just too tedious, which eventually is likely be abandoned. That why i am hoping to solve this problem using technology and automation. So, now a community is needed to use the 'db' and contribute reviews so that it can be effective. The vision is we can have our community 'db' that can rival the ml 'db'. Btw, there are >100 reviews inside already. The infrastructure is ready but still needs more active support from the community. Do support the initiative if we have the same vision.

( Click to show/hide )
t .me /FSreviewbot or @FSreviewbot

Can use sbf nick to register and then handicapped scoring ? In this way 2022 registered nicks FR will be "calibrated" ? And changing phone numbers will not matter.
Old 15-03-2023, 06:09 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18543 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
I assume that you are banning the account based on the posting of fake reviews. But how does the bot or you determine if a review is fake or is honest but just because the bro has a different experience/taste?
Yes there is a human element in this and different perception might be dealing it differently...ultimately, its not 100% foolproof

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 15-03-2023, 06:10 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18543 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Can use sbf nick to register and then handicapped scoring ? In this way 2022 registered nicks FR will be "calibrated" ? And changing phone numbers will not matter.
Lots of those fake frs also came from senior nick that didnt post for a long time...my guess was these nicks are given up or sold off...

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 15-03-2023, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
SithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any bros here managed to unlock Melody before? I know she’s a MILF but I find her attractive and captivating. Good body too…
Old 15-03-2023, 07:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Amphyyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
fully agreed. One of the best mls i visited. Gave me the feeling that i want to guve her TLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrya View Post
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/fairy-massage/

Recommend this cute lady

Location: Central, still easily accessible, quite a walk from nearest MRT

Looks: discount from photo 10-15%, minus because of her complexion. But she is still a looker, both cute and pretty

Body: Petite, shorter than 160. Boobs is around C. Slim.

Massage: So-so but we all know we are not here for this.

GFE: This is where she shines. GFE-gao gao. She will speak to you like a gf.
Bonus point is she can cosplay, she has a nurse outfit and school girl outfit. So she told me to choose and we went along with the schoolgirl one. She roleplay throughout, keep calling Senpai, teach me etc etc. Keeps you wanting more.

Services: Just HJ only. Please treat her with respect

Definitely will RTM. For this price point and the quality of the girl.
Old 15-03-2023, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
1080pHd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortQuick View Post
any good ML that work late midnight can pm me?
Any bros can pm me as well thanks! Looking for east/NE
Old 15-03-2023, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 4
newbiemgs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynewbiemgs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/mia-massage/

Any bro tried this?
Old 15-03-2023, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
noczx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/younna-massage/

MR for younna
looks - maybe +5-10 years but won't reject
boobs - small A
massage - non-existent
GFE - quite chatty, easy to talk to, high in GFE
BBBJ - pretty decent and can go for a long time
FN with high roaming and she has a special move that made me finish very quickly - can visit her and ask her to find out

YMMV, overall would RTM
Old 15-03-2023, 10:20 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbiemgs View Post
Looks too fake photo leh..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1