The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-03-2023, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
Sometimes see audi tt site being mentioned but i never go this website before. Anyone can pm pls kamxia
https://**vip-18.com/

Replace the * with t..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 13-03-2023, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
https://**vip-18.com/

Replace the * with t..
Aaaa kamxia
Old 13-03-2023, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 10
cheeseofpower is a splendid one to beholdcheeseofpower is a splendid one to beholdcheeseofpower is a splendid one to beholdcheeseofpower is a splendid one to beholdcheeseofpower is a splendid one to beholdcheeseofpower is a splendid one to behold

FR for Hai Ying

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/hai-ying-massage/

As mentioned from previous FRs, extremely difficult to book as her schedule is packed. Took a few tries but finally managed to book a session, she had to reschedule it to a later time last minute but thankfully I was still able to make it.

Location is quite quiet with not much foot traffic and accessible enough. She will not give an exact address but somewhere close by where she can verify your identity.

Started off with a shower where she would wash the "play areas" (and also inspect for any diseases/abnormalities I believe) but she also managed to make that part enjoyable.

After shower, a massage which I was pleasantly surprised with as she used decent strength and seemed to know where the problematic areas were, while also including some teasing and sensual along the way.

After the massage, she will ask you to go on all fours where she will start cleaning (and also teasing) the butt, this was the first time for me trying something like that so it took some getting used to but eventually it became very enjoyable.

After which, when lying down, she took her time with the BJ and included a lot of teasing and slow movements which was enjoyable. My only complaint would be that she was sitting kind of far away so I could not reach her body to touch her.

After the deed was done, another shower and then chatted with her for a bit before paying and leaving. She mentioned that she is very busy and working long hours, so for those trying to book her, you will have to keep that in mind.

Overall I would RTM but not so often due to the far location (for me) and difficulty in booking, but it was definitely a positive experience.
Old 13-03-2023, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
Johson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Hello bro @Johson
10Q for your effort. But will be good to share in depth how to use your system effectively for our community.
Not everyone will be familiar with telegram.
But kudos to you for taking the effort to do something for the community.
There are more instructions when you start the bot. Some functions of the bot include review function whereby a web template will be given so that all reviews submitted will be standardised. The bot will give you back a standardised review template so that you can share it around in the forum.

The standardisation of review will be useful in doing simple data analytic like trending or ranking. Moreover, the reviews are contributed by the community instead of being aggregated manually which will eventually be abandoned as it is just too manual and tedious. A bot is used for collection and aggregation of review.

Mostly importantly, there is a "db" for the community. In the past, we can get bad record and get 'rejected' by ml when the ml checks their db.

However, with the help of technology and the community here, i hope we can have a level playing field. Hopefully, one day, the community can reach a stage whereby we can also check our 'db', then reject the ml if the record is not good. This will ensure that good service will be rewarded while bad, fast food service will be discouraged.

Unfortunately, we are not at that stage yet... Still need the help of the community, though the infrastructure (bot) is in place already. By the way, there are >100 standardised review inside and there is a simple ranking analytic available to show the trending ml. Do support this initiative if we are on the same boat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Your idea will be good for single men like me hanging on to the massage scene to satisfy my need. Work is already stress enough, hopefully we don’t need to stress over which ml we are booking is landmine or not.
Thanks for the encouragement. Looking forward for your review..

( Click to show/hide )
t .me /FSreviewbot or @FSreviewbot
Old 13-03-2023, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 707 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3971 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
upped u 30 points for expressing your honest view. keep it up.
Returned cookies bro
Old 13-03-2023, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 707 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3971 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Oh she changed her name back. Is she still newr the same no**** area she used to be at? Need to find her again.
Was xin-er earlier because there was another girl using an-an as well. Then when that one left, she changed to An-An. Yes, same area as you mentioned.
Old 13-03-2023, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
IMHO I would like to think that it is because for most bros. They usually try MLs after reading positive reviews here. Hence the chances of them hitting landmines will be lower and thus the perceived lack of bad reviews.

Plus most bros who are long enough in this scene will be able to spot the red flags like heavily PS photos, constant change of names and photos, videos that don’t show faces etc.

As for writing honest (note that I’m not referring it to bad reviews) reviews, I think as long as you are factual and candid in your reviews with no agenda it will be fine. One man’s meat, another man’s poison. And Bad publicity is still publicity.

As another bro pointed out there are 100 over profiles in SLG. Some girls name don’t even get mentioned before. And just like him, I also wonder how they survive. Of course unless they are hidden gems and bros don’t write MRs to keep them to themselves. No right or wrong. But Sharing is Caring.
Haha. Yes I’m very good at spotting not proportional face to body ratio. When her face move in the video can spot her sharp face turn rounder for a split second. The rounder one is her real face.
Old 14-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1033 / Power: 17
ShortQuick has much to be proud ofShortQuick has much to be proud ofShortQuick has much to be proud ofShortQuick has much to be proud ofShortQuick has much to be proud ofShortQuick has much to be proud ofShortQuick has much to be proud ofShortQuick has much to be proud of

any good ML that work late midnight can pm me?

Pending list to be UPZ
Sex crusader, Kyc2110, w00f, Sanuuk, Vivianchow, surescore, Goalie, Boarding, danny888, Prince7, Orange22, Linqingxia, powerkid

if i forget any of you, please pm me. sometimes old liao may forget. gumxia!
Old 14-03-2023, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative1983 View Post
Anyone in the northeast area tried https://sglonelyguy-20.com/an-ran-massage/

Thanks in advance man..
can PM me if don’t want to post reply..
Depends on what you are looking for. If massage is your priority, she could do it but there are probably plenty who are better. For me, she excels in the sensual department. And what you see in the photos - that's really the syt she is.
Old 14-03-2023, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8054 / Power: 11
NZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond repute

RTM Baby
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/baby-massage/

Below is my MR

Booked a 60 min session, followed her clear instruction to the apartment. Close resemblance to photos, a demure lady girl dressed in lingerie.

Started off with a good slow massage; she does have good finger strength , so you may ask her to concentrate on certain areas that need to be soothed. Requested for a back stepping which she did quite well until i requested to stop. Back to normal massage until she started her HJ.

Look: Cute pretty lass in her late 20s.
Body: Probably B+.
Massage: Good strength, however did reply some phone messages
HJ: Slow and sensual. SN during the deed. Vanilla category but sextifying to me.
GFE: Good GFE
Old 14-03-2023, 08:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgjoey View Post
Depends on what you are looking for. If massage is your priority, she could do it but there are probably plenty who are better. For me, she excels in the sensual department. And what you see in the photos - that's really the syt she is.
Price is fixed at $100 or need to add on for other things like roaming and stuffs? Don't like to try spa cos they have all the hidden cost.
Old 14-03-2023, 08:35 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Simple and straight to the point MR for the lovely W. Thanks for your sharing bro.

I just like her consistency. Visit after visit, she is able to maintain a high level of consistency I can’t find in many other MLs.

Good find for gm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/w-massage/

Similar experience based on past reviews

Offer to wipe your body after you finished bath

Friendly & chatty

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 14-03-2023, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 7
blu3fin is one of the Best!blu3fin is one of the Best!blu3fin is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GimliTheBigD View Post
RTM MR for Tang Tang - https://sglonelyguy-20.com/tang-tang-massage/

Location - 8/10 same as b4
Looks - 8/10 sultry OL/secretary look
Boobs - 8.5/10 Big C cups w sensitive nips that feels good when she bua her headlights up and down ur body
Massage - 7/10 not bad
Sensual - 7/10
HJ - NA
BBBJ - 9/10 suck your soldiers out earnestly
FJ - NA
GFE -NA

RTM - yes.
Is she the same one who was here previously?
Didnt get to try her back then.
Old 14-03-2023, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold

Finally managed to visit this much sought after lady from Henan.

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/xiao-qi-massage/

Already got many rave reviews so I'll keep mine short.

Sexy (with and without clothes), sultry, foxy and other superlatives that you can think of. Face and body (smooth, well toned, with nice boobs and the right curves all over) totally my type. FN with lots of skin to skin contact, plenty of kissing, zhut zhut-ing and fake humping. Made me surrender in no time! This lady definitely knew how to please a man.

Massage was forgettable though.
Old 14-03-2023, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 36
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by firex View Post
I face the same issue also. Share good MR but got zap. But don’t give up. We know that good thing must share.
Up you with the my humble power bestowed by good senior bro
just share honestly. that is the best. upz u too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1