The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 12-07-2024, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bloopzxc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Bonked Brenda from Club Friday previously.

Face: 8/10 - GND vibes
Boobs: 8/10 - Enhanced boobs
BBBJ: 8/10 - Superb bbbj
FJ: 9/10 - Did cowgirl and she preferred missionary.
GFE/PSE: 10/10 - High PSE

Will RTF

Last edited by bloopzxc; 12-07-2024 at 01:21 AM. Reason: update previous bonk with image
Old 12-07-2024, 01:33 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
ayetpe69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Just got back eating Darling for supper at Stable T21

Location: now in the middle of RLD, hotel with small..really small room

Look:consider Fair and accurate.
Boobie: Apair Big 375cc with dark eraser nipple
Figure: 160cm on the bak side 5/10. got some birth damage
Kiss: light touch on the lips perhaps not in mood for DFK

Service: Shower alone due to the small toilet , bbbj and fj SOP nothing really to shoutout

Stuff to take note
-BYOT
-GT might be needed for those bros speak lesser thai.

Overall consider ok, no attitude, Thai friendly. RTF: 50-50
Old 12-07-2024, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1842 / Power: 20
Lucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant future

Bonk a Solid Chio Bu “Olivia” from KinkAngel Solid stable �� damn best D Cup natural breast
https://t.me/kinkangel69

Name : Olivia
Looks : 9 / 10
Age (Est) : 25 or younger very cute & demure looking very chio
Body : D cup natural breast
Boobs : 100% real
Kissing : 9 / 10 Speak Great French
Catbath : 9.5 / 10
BBBJ : 10 / 10 Solid, almost cum.. very good
Painting : 10 / 10 No smell or odor ��
FJ : 9.7 / 10 Accomodative and seductive during doggy style love her facial expression & she enjoy sex
GFE : 9.5 / 10 Like long lost lover
Massage : Skip straight FJ buay tong liao
Overall Experience : 10 / 10
RTF/RTM : 10000%
Remarks (if any) : Cute, Friendly very nice & innocent character, Very accomodative to my request Will return to visit her again soon
Old 12-07-2024, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 18
lion81 has a brilliant futurelion81 has a brilliant futurelion81 has a brilliant futurelion81 has a brilliant futurelion81 has a brilliant futurelion81 has a brilliant futurelion81 has a brilliant futurelion81 has a brilliant futurelion81 has a brilliant futurelion81 has a brilliant futurelion81 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by walgqnhee View Post

Tarma with jolin and Tata (galaxy)
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=993001&highlight=
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=993000&highlight=

Saw this big melon tarma and took a booking with them

Location was near my workplace and with ample parking discreet too

Both lady was great in terms of attitude and service, they serve me will from the start till the end and let me shot all my cum into her faces and bare pussy too, making all the mess lol

They will use their big melons to suffocate me and boob fuck too

Frenching both of them and they also rub their pussy against my face

They really dry me out and make me jelly leg when I left

The top 1 dun look natural at all to me tbh
Old 12-07-2024, 03:55 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 11
tittytitty is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertittytitty is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertittytitty is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertittytitty is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Late FR for Foxythai ANYA.

Booked Anya on the fourth day (30/06/2024) of her return to our country.

She was surprised to see me and remember who I was despite only one booking with her so far out of her fourth tour here.

Like all brothers have said in their past FRs, Anya provides excellent service and is always smiling. Never once did I see her pulling a long face, complain or talking on the phone. It’s like she has dedicated all her time to you during your booking with her.

Provided me with DFK throughout the session. Patient and speaks decent English. For bros who are unable to speak Thai like me, this is not a problem between us during the session. A gentle lady who caters to all your needs and provides a decent and relaxing massage. Though this is only my 2nd booking with her, I totally enjoyed what she had provided compared to some unpleasant sessions with other girls. Quality control pass with flying colours.

Lastly need to extend my appreciation to bro Foxythai for being patient with my many questions before I make any bookings with her girls. Quality control from bro Foxythai also passes with flying colours.

For bros who have yet to book Anya, please hesitate no more. What she provided me with I am sure you will also have. It is not like YMMV in her case. Cheers to Anya. You are my favourite girl as of now. Hope to see you again.
Old 12-07-2024, 07:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 705 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion81 View Post
The shape looks a bit weird
Old 12-07-2024, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 18
lion81 has a brilliant futurelion81 has a brilliant futurelion81 has a brilliant futurelion81 has a brilliant futurelion81 has a brilliant futurelion81 has a brilliant futurelion81 has a brilliant futurelion81 has a brilliant futurelion81 has a brilliant futurelion81 has a brilliant futurelion81 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
The shape looks a bit weird
Confirm not real 1 la
Old 12-07-2024, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
epicflurry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Anya from Foxythai
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=968452

Had a wonderful time with her, would 100% recommend.

OKT: Solid, been my go-to stable for awhile. Their girls are always of great quality and the OKTs are great to deal with.
Looks:8/10, the photos are exactly what she looks like. Barely any Photoshop, if any. The photos with her in the Santa costume are super accurate.
Body: Natural big Bs/small Cs, slightly saggy but a nice handful. Solid nips. She's slim and petite, ass to die for.
GFE:She's really amazing here. From the moment you step in till the moment you step out, you'll be treated like a husband/boyfriend. She hugs, kisses and cuddles throughout the entire session. Also constantly looks into your eyes which is a huge turn on for me.
French: Nonstop, deep with lots of tongue.
BJ+AR: One of the best I've had. She has endurance and technique, can legit go on for 10 mins straight. AR was really good too. Loved her mouth and tongue.
FJ: Easily wet, she enjoys as much as you do.
Rtf: Definitely. She's leaving on the 22nd, so go and try her asap!! Highly recommend to anyone
Old 12-07-2024, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 21
guessme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterguessme is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Review Darling from Terminal21
Date 11/7/2024

Face 9/10 she got the slutty gorgeous looks and figure. Model/influencer type of looks.
Body 10/10 Slim. Skin tone a shade darker in real life compared to photos. Boobs are perfect C, don’t care if it’s enhanced as long as it’s boobs.
BJ 8/10 strong sucking.Started in shower.. rub soap first with a Hj teasing, then once the water rinse away the soap, she on her knees. Continue to bed, standing BJ took mine deep.
French 8/10 didn’t shy away when I initiate, eventually give in and fight back
FJ 10/10 can be slow and steady, fast and furious, depends on you she can follow. 2s fired no issue at all, spread her legs wide pump into her deep and fast
Gfe 10/10 mistress vibe 100%, straddling me and caress my hair, kisses my shoulder. Jialat don’t kena KC haha

Overall she had great attitude, no commercials feels. She wholeheartedly serves u well. No complaints. She just got here and bros welcome to support her.

Old 12-07-2024, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 8
powerranger12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypowerranger12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Linda of Milkloversbabe

Looks:10/10 very cute
Boobs: 10/10 Natural B
Skin: Very Fair
BBBJ: 8/10 Quite Green
Ass: 10/10 Around and Big
FJ: 9/10 very Wet
Overall: 10/10

Very friendly and willing to serve. Ass lovers will like her bigg butt
RTF: Yes
Old 12-07-2024, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 8
powerranger12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypowerranger12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Late FR for Annalyn

Looks: 10/10 same as pic
Boobs: 9/10 Natural B
GFE: 10/10 Yes
BBBJ :10/10 can suck for long
FJ: 10/10 low mileage, tight
Skin : 9/10 Smooth
Overall : 10/10 she is a very quiet person.

RTF: Yes
Old 12-07-2024, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 10
fizo87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfizo87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried Sora from Club Friday. New arrival so I took a plunge despite no reviews of her yet.

Very nice girl. Super sweet. High GFE makes you feel like you connected with your long lost lovers.

Body is slim with meats at the right places, average height with B cups. 100% natural. Get horny again thinking about it. And she loves it when you play with her boobs and nipples. She let out moans with you touching her nipples only

BBBJ very nice and lots of saliva but nothing out of the ordinary. Appreciate that she didn’t rush and took her time.

Natural frenching. Started out slow… hands cupping my face but then they travel to my ass and cock

Fj was solid. Nice clean pussy. Tried various positions. I love that when I pump her boobs swaying all over the place, moans quite loud when you go hard on her

Second round I cum already but she push my butt into her like demanding for more, horny sex kitten indeed

She very smart girl, works in finance back in Thai so not only good at fucking but also good in other areas haha. Seems to genuinely enjoy bonking. Had a really good time.

I’d say worth it, 8.5/10.

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=993041
Old 12-07-2024, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 13
ryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by lion81 View Post
This definitely looks weird and actually abit turn off
Old 12-07-2024, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 17
ANG_KONG_SIAO is a Helpful and Caring SamsterANG_KONG_SIAO is a Helpful and Caring SamsterANG_KONG_SIAO is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yoshi Kinkythai

Looks: 9/10 long hair, Sweet, demure. and pretty, cheerful smile that can make your heart melt
Body: 9/10 petite, light weight to carry and her ass are just God's gift imo, very bouncy and meaty as advertised.
Boobs: 9.5/10 natural original C cup and a handful for me, suitable for boobs lover, sensitive nipple
Frenching: 9 good tongue moves, crazy, hot, passionate wild and instense
Painting: 9/10shaved, very sensitive,no reject to painting. Gave her a good tongue lashing while I attacked her G-spot and it got her wet.
Bbbj: 9 Perfect view of her sucking the dick. Really sensual and erotic type, better close your eyes rather than misfire.
Fj: 9/10 Caps on and started with missionary, and she was very responsive, and it felt good in her. Went on to doggy and couldn't hold much longer.
Gfe: 9/10 make me feel just like fucking my gf. Very high and good KC.

Thanks bro Mickey
Old 12-07-2024, 10:00 AM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 16
Ggordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to beholdGgordon1 is a splendid one to behold

I had a session with Jenn from Galaxyxscorts

Looks: Long hair, sharp features. Discount from pictures abit but still cute

Body: fair and smooth skin with a slim body in contrast to the big breasts.

Boobs: The highlight for boob lovers with D cup lactating breasts that taste surprisingly sweet. Felt guilty by the amount I actually consumed but it was worth the experience.

Frenching: it was initiated by her once we were on the bed and we enjoyed it throughout the session

BBBJ: Put in a lot of effort working on the head and balls and got me wanting to caps on and start

FJ: capped on and she rode on me. That's was the best position because we could DFK and I also had access to those lactating taps. She felt tight and responsive and I eventually surrendered.

GFE: She has a feeling of innocence and took good care of me from the start from showering together until the end.

Okt is patient and responsive and would highly recommend her for those interested in the experience.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1