The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 22-12-2016, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
zz77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

FR - Aui at TEERUKLOVER

Contacted bro SK and got fast arrangment. When I arrived at the place, my mobile map located at wrong place, it took some more time to finally see Aui at the right place, it worths well

Face: 8.5/10 with nice make up, it is her on the photos, real person more beautiful than photot
Body: Slim and white colour skin colour and soft
Boobs: B/B+ cup, all natural
Bath: standard
Catbath: standard
BBBJ: standard
Fingering: 9/10, she reacted very actively, have to give high score here
Kiss: light kiss
FJ: Flexible and listened to my instructions, changed several position, due to her beautiful face, I came in very short time

RTF - Yes (Due to her good face, good skin and reaction)
Old 23-12-2016, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 23
pendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to behold

Had my 2nd and 3Rd trip to titaniumbabe stable and it's also my 1St and 2nd rtf to Fiona over last sat and sun. Seems like business for her ain't that hot but nevertheless my last 2 visits were only getting better and hotter and I can't stop thinking of that little minx and holding on to that hot body soon again on my 3Rd rtf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pendragon_sg View Post
Thanks to below FR, i had Fiona (from titaniumbabe) too. Her 2nd visit here but it seems there are no queues for her.

Its been a while since i FR a shag, cause all those before not worth writing a FR for the past dunno how many years liao, my last good shag (the standard for me) was Milk from the Devils stable.

Fiona is below that standard but she has the capability to improve and reach it. (Milk and i was just too freaky with each other and i was crazy for her then, i cant control myself when naked in a room with her)

She is eager to please, nice to talk with in between shags, frenching like with a GF. Safety first she does and hygiene is good.

Looks different that photo, cause she shorter hair and i like it better than her photos.

BBBJ (never do) not a must for me cause i spent too much time eating oysters.

Catbath (did that) not a must too cause of the oysters

French ohhhhh lala, gf and bf during that 90mins.

Pussy OMG ..... 90mins not enough liao. She lets me eat it to my hearts content.

FJ good, basically biting my tits off while pumping her. Also did cowboy and biting my tits too but i like

Boobs never a boobs man me but ogle and liking it i still do but me like oysters more.

Tip her i did and we promised each other (i shall return for that pussy and she promised to be more notti and make it worth my time and make me forget MILK)

Would be dissapointed if she is suddenly in high demand due to the good FRs but she deserves it and the main objective in coming to SG is to make $$$ in the first place. But with high demand she might come back here again and again and there goes my $$$$ all thrown to her just for that delectable oyster.

Love the location of her homebase, not so with the cramp shower hahaha but RTF i shall.
Old 23-12-2016, 12:09 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Creepy things ?? Lol , i guess every female in the sex trade will come across this type of things.
Old 23-12-2016, 02:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
Waswas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Eve from TitaniumBabes:

Location: Inaccessible via mrt but safe and discreet. Please ask okt direct.

Looks & body: SYT who is in SG for the first time, she's sweet looking and holds about 85% resemblance to pics. Body slim with some tattoo at the back and small boobs that fits her slim frame perfectly - cute.

Pre Deed & Shower: As I visited another stable before this (yes I lined up 2 back to back sessions), I was hard pressed to get lil bro up but she was patient in trying to wake him up. Before anything began she already started her tease with some light kisses and even tried to go for the french which I rejected cos not a fan. Then after that she asked to shower and I asked to join me, she was shy and asked me to go first while she stripped but I told her I wanted to help her undress which she coyly allowed me to .. loved it. The shower itself was SOP but just being in the small shower with her is a turn on.

The Deed: back to room and we rolled onto the bed together as she started her catbath. It's really like proper love making as she will lick my ears before moving down to neck .. nipples and then lil bro for bbbj. I asked her to lick my balls while I stroked my dick and the sight was absolutely lovely. She stuck out her tongue occasionally to lick my dick while I was stroking. Requested to CIM for first shot and not long after surrendered into her mouth with such awesome foreplay .. she sucked every bit up and even used her tongue to "clean" my tip while my dick is still in her mouth. Perfect! Funnily enough as she got up to go to the washroom to spit the cum out she realises her room mate locked the toilet from the other side and she was stuck. Since the cum was in her mouth she couldn't even speak so she just made sounds to get her to open hahaha - eventually bo pian spit into tissue. Hahaha. Following this was some massage and lotsa cuddling.. I knew I was in trouble cos I left 40 mins and haven't even start 2nd shot. With 20 mins left she started to try to arouse me but like I said I was exhausted and lil bro also shag so took me awhile to get him up again - no choice in order to get 2nd shot I extended time and without the time pressure game on. Hahaha. She got on top and "rode" me before collapse and hugging me tightly. I fingered her and sucked her tits and her face and moans was to die for.. how often do you get to roll about and rubba with a syt that looks to make love with you rather than just commercial sex? So as you guess not long after, 2nd shot release and satisfied. Yes no fj as I preferred cim and that was my goal

GFE: very high and possibly I kenna kc!

RTF: this girl might make me break my rule of no RTF.

Honest FR, please UP me if this helps you
Old 23-12-2016, 03:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
meviusoption deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innocen View Post
Solid, cold hard truth here. XJ did shared stories about some creepy stuff one of the bros here trying to do to her and also some of the bros genuinely nice to her, bringing her stuffs to eat.

Maybe it is out of their good will to bring stuffs for her considering that her booking always full each day or they are just wanna have a better services since they brought food. Each has their own agenda, which is up to anyone to speculate. But to label all bros bringing stuffs for her stupid is kinda over the top. Dun becos of few black sheeps condemn the rest of the bros who are genuine good guys leh
don't even think its anything to do with with being a generous good guy.

you're literally both going straight to sex without any background story or courtship. they are going to explicitly judge you based on your face, body and cock to some extend. its either they are going to be physically disgusted by you or attracted, no middle ground.

before i get zapped i must say that im not good looking so I will never get chemistry from the really ang pai ones. best bonks have been with more homely looking ones or older. if I don't feel any validation the session will be very unfufilling

anyway back on topic. lax has great service and prompt response. visited mieve twice, had a great time. great figure and very hardworking.
Old 23-12-2016, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better

On a separate and unrelated note, what's up with bros stealing money from the girls? I just came across another incident and frankly, it makes me wish these guys would just die in a fire.

Where you are right now in life, is the result of all the decisions you have made up till this point.
Old 23-12-2016, 10:47 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
jeffwang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by broessex View Post
On a separate and unrelated note, what's up with bros stealing money from the girls? I just came across another incident and frankly, it makes me wish these guys would just die in a fire.
not just stealing the money, ladies also complain some bros here threatened the ladies to engage in raw sex, and if the ladies refuse, the bro promise to write a bad fr in great bonks to destroy the business of the lady.

and this bro from here keep on doing it to alot of ladies and most of the ladies have to comply for fear of getting a bad fr or report at here.

Last edited by jeffwang; 23-12-2016 at 10:58 AM.
Old 23-12-2016, 11:01 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2819 / Power: 30
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
It has been a common scene. Stealing of money, smartphones and stuff. The working ladies aside, I personally feel that one is a little better off if you do not engage the activity in geylang as you are paying higher and a bigger proportion of men in fl1 will be higher educated, making more money, a better character overall (we aren't saints but relatively speaking) et cetera (not stereotyping or generalising but statistically speaking). Yet the incidents of stealing is awfully frequent.

Ladies who aren't strong willed and know nuts will be coerced into having unprotected intercourse if they are being threatened. Paying them more and they are willing is a separate matter, maybe.

Still, it's such a distasteful act.
Old 23-12-2016, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
jihongkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffwang View Post
not just stealing the money, ladies also complain some bros here threatened the ladies to engage in raw sex, and if the ladies refuse, the bro promise to write a bad fr in great bonks to destroy the business of the lady.

and this bro from here keep on doing it to alot of ladies and most of the ladies have to comply for fear of getting a bad fr or report at here.
God have eyes bro. Ladies are just here to make a living. We are here to look for sex thats all. No money dont come out play ownself pcc. Want raw and threaten i wish you him all the best.
Old 23-12-2016, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1217 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

Quote:

I've heard of this too from one of the lady in D88... and she even know his SBF nick here, saying that this fella refuse to shower, always refuse to use a condom to the point that the lady have to scare him that she may have HIV/STD then the fella gave in, and this guy like to engage in rough sex like biting and scratching the lady's boob (she even showed be the marks to prove it) and he took her boob shot without her permission and when she tell him to delete he lied that he deleted it but after some time she saw her boobs on the internet....

But then, I also listen to her complains with a pinch of salt...

Last edited by siamkia49; 23-12-2016 at 01:03 PM. Reason: typo
Old 23-12-2016, 01:03 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innocen View Post
Solid, cold hard truth here. XJ did shared stories about some creepy stuff one of the bros here trying to do to her and also some of the bros genuinely nice to her, bringing her stuffs to eat.

Maybe it is out of their good will to bring stuffs for her considering that her booking always full each day or they are just wanna have a better services since they brought food. Each has their own agenda, which is up to anyone to speculate. But to label all bros bringing stuffs for her stupid is kinda over the top. Dun becos of few black sheeps condemn the rest of the bros who are genuine good guys leh
I agree with u bro. Not that i bought food or stuff....but what has intelligence got to do with this? If u afford u buy, u want to buy u buy if not just zip up la lol. Its not as if their money came out of those freeloading bros' wallets. How they want to spend their money is their choice akin to which gal u want to bonk is also your choice.
Old 23-12-2016, 01:12 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamkia49 View Post
I've heard of this too from one of the lady in D88... and she even know his SBF nick here, saying that this fella refuse to shower, always refuse to use a condom to the point that the lady have to scare him that she may have HIV/STD then the fella gave in, and this guy like to engage in rough sex like biting and scratching the lady's boob (she even showed be the marks to prove it) and he took her boob shot without her permission and when she tell him to delete he lied that he deleted it but after some time she saw her boobs on the internet....
yes this bro is a high reputation poster here and he always post in great bonks, if anyone notice, his nick is always lurking at here, i saw his nick in the last few pages of great bonks and he is to be claim as the idol by other bros here.

this bro actually has been blacklisted by several old time okts and the old time okt even know alot about this guy. his number and details, the okts already know, maybe noob or new stable will take his booking but some old stables will turn him away as they already know the disgraceful deeds this bro do. The current stable i am visiting, the okt say that he will find some ways to deal with this bro somedays as his contact number and identity had been established by the okt. i am afraid to say that this bro luck may run out some days when he get ambush or beaten outside or given a hard lesson by the stable men or helper.

This bro will use great bonks thread to threaten the lady that if the lady do not give in to raw sex, he will use his nick to post bad FR causing the lady to have no business at all. Boast that with his high pointer nick and his great influence in this thread, all the naive bros who are always on a lookout for FR here will believe him.
Old 23-12-2016, 01:16 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 0
kenzoJR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterkenzoJR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just tried mieve from lax ytday late nighy slot.

Overall hardworking gal with great attitude. Never tired serving me from starts till end.
Kissing allow, best part CIM. Although not those hardcore cim type.
I like her bbbj too. Almost none tooth contact.

Rtf a yes to me.
Old 23-12-2016, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
yes this bro is a high reputation poster here and he always post in great bonks, if anyone notice, his nick is always lurking at here, i saw his nick in the last few pages of great bonks and he is to be claim as the idol by other bros here.

this bro actually has been blacklisted by several old time okts and the old time okt even know alot about this guy. his number and details, the okts already know, maybe noob or new stable will take his booking but some old stables will turn him away as they already know the disgraceful deeds this bro do. The current stable i am visiting, the okt say that he will find some ways to deal with this bro somedays. i am afraid to say that this bro luck may run out some days when he get ambush or beaten outside or given a hard lesson by the stable men or helper.

This bro will use great bonks thread to threaten the lady that if the lady do not give in to raw sex, he will use his nick to post bad FR causing the lady to have no business at all. Boast that with his high pointer nick and his great influence in this thread, all the bros here will believe him.

I know which bro you are talking about.

Where you are right now in life, is the result of all the decisions you have made up till this point.
Old 23-12-2016, 01:27 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
I know which bro you are talking about.
yeah actually this bro is quite famous among the girls and the okts also, too bad not famous for being a good customer, but infamous for the bad deeds he do, and being a lousy disgusting low person.

Maybe famous in great bonks because the way he portray himself. And That is why he always threaten the ladies by claiming that he is a high pointer here and his influence in great bonk is very high and importance, and that all naive bros will believe his FR. And that he can destroy the lady business easily if the lady refuse to comply with letting him have his raw sex.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1