The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2011, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 23
lugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureScore View Post
Wish you good luck and hope this turns up well.
Thank you bro.
Old 14-11-2011, 07:29 PM
Samster

lugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
reminds me of my trip to Kien Giang last Sep...it is actually coach gets on to a ferry and crossed to mainland...

haha...that's what i was worried when i visited last time to my bg hse...luckily she still slept with me in the nha nghi...
haha, the nha nghi is ok, just that they forget to replenish the toilet paper. I had to request for it from the reception auntie using body language.
Old 14-11-2011, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
tooman1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agree, I oso work for it.
Old 14-11-2011, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 17
lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Bro SV ....

My also got similar as yours ...

I got must report . She go out no need to report ... Sighzz

U are right ... Where got the equality ?
The equality is that you need to report and I don't need to report. So it's balanced.

Many of this "problems" happened because at the start of the relationship, the man pamper the girl too much, i.e. reporting, surrendering monthly income, basically giving the girls too much power... It's best not to do those things that will bite us in our butts as time goes by at the beginning. Some girls actually like their man to be "manly" to boss them around.
Old 14-11-2011, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
tooman1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
Maybe bro u can teach me how to be romantic.My wife use to say i am not romantic

There was once she ride me to the saigon river and bro here will know,those young couple like to ride there or to those small park and park their motorbike there.Then they will sit on their motorbike and chit chat.

I ask her why come here,she say chat loh.I say:Here chat what.She a bit angry and say:Ai ya u dont know how to romantic lah.Then she start the throttle and ride away
Saigon river cruise,there is jetty. we chat there after dner at Thai restaurant near the river.
Then I kiss her by the river.
Old 14-11-2011, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 17
ilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro lugi finally u r back. I was thinking about u last night haha... Invaluable experience right? Now no worries about being sold anymore? Sorry was quite busy today didn't manage to read all the details. Looks like thing have turned out to be great for u. wish u and your ba xa lots of happiness and keep the flame alive between both of u.

P/s: I think it is better to give them some money but keep it within 200-500k. If you don't give any it looks like you are too stingy and some relatives of your ba xa will start to gossip. It might throw her face.

- Close your eyes and walk with your heart -
Old 14-11-2011, 09:02 PM
Samster

ilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Esp to VBs and bx-potential
I think u know me too much hahahaha... Seriously If I fail my relationship with no1 I don't think there is anymore ba xa potential other than 2-month ba xa and who here is not friendly to vb?

Old 14-11-2011, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
The most handsome one is Doggie U will see many VBs surrounding him
But how come u hv more vb than me? U mean u r more handsome right? Hehe

Old 14-11-2011, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovedoggie View Post
Bro lugi finally u r back. I was thinking about u last night haha... Invaluable experience right? Now no worries about being sold anymore? Sorry was quite busy today didn't manage to read all the details. Looks like thing have turned out to be great for u. wish u and your ba xa lots of happiness and keep the flame alive between both of u.

P/s: I think it is better to give them some money but keep it within 200-500k. If you don't give any it looks like you are too stingy and some relatives of your ba xa will start to gossip. It might throw her face.
Agree, but I'll prefer to give it during festive occasions.. not meeting the first time. I'll like to dictate the terms here....
Old 15-11-2011, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lugi View Post
The 1. Cambodians also did not have a chance to own a piece of me despite the repeated "threats" that I will be sold there.

Spent the first day of my trip in HCMC, visiting my vb 2. home in Q8, where she shared with another 6 person.

On the morning of the 2nd day, we took a cab to the 2. bus station in Q5 to catch the coach to AG. Was told the journey will take about3. 7-8 hours. The coach was comfortable enough and they 4. kept playing Vietnamese stage shows which was completely alien to me. I kept asking my babe when we reach will reach. the first time she will reply "maximum 2 hours", and when 2 hours have passed, i will ask again and she will reply "Maximum...." u get the picture.

Finally, after the coach got on the carrier to cross the river, things started to liven up a bit as I started the5. padi fields, houses built on wooden stilts etc. I asked her whether her house is like this but she told me "Don worry lah, my house better, u worry more, I sell you to Kampuchia." Having come into unchartered territory, you can be sure I zipped my mouth. Throughout the journey, she did not have a chnace to rest well as 6. she keeps getting calls from her family as to when she will arrive.

I had cheekily requested that my vb stay with me, but she says her papa will cut her head if she does so. 7. So I spent my first night at Tri Ton at AG miserable and alone, sleeping on a hard foam mattress watching Charlie Angels on TV. Luckily, Cameron Diaz steamed up the room for me. I drifted off into slumberland dreaming of her....

To be continued...

1. Since when there is cambodians in AG? Sorry bro, maybe the part of AG i been to yet to seen any.

2. Bro, u mentioned tat yur vb hse in saigon in Q8 but u travel to Q5 for the coach. Why need to travel to Q5? Q5 have ben xe? The nearest ben xe and the one and only for travelling tothe southern VN is Ben Xe Mien Tay which is in Binh Tan. actually not far from Q8.

3. 7-8 hrs? i remember is just 5 hrs leh. dun remember that long. u forgot to mention the rest stop? very impt leh for toilet break n lunch!

4. Wa, Bro u mentioned the "Vietnamese stage shows they played on board the coach" and the "coach got on the carrier to cross the river", it really brings back memories man!

5. i believed tat once u crossed the river, u are reaching LX, city of AG. its more city like, u shld not see any "padi fields, houses built on wooden stilts".
Also, its more lively even 9pm still have lots of motocycles on the streets.

6. this again brings back memories. same thing also happened to my vo.

7. Wa bro, u so sian ha? so no sexitivity for yur stay in AG?

Bro, i'm not trying to find faults in yur post here. these aare just some comments n questions i have when i reading yur post .which part of AG yur VB's family is at? Cos AG is farking BIG! maybe the part of AG u went to is different to where i went to.
I really enjoyed yur post. really brought back loads of memories.
Old 15-11-2011, 12:46 AM
Samster

vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Yes, An Giang... are you getting married there?
How u know i getting married there? u stalking me?

Quote:
If not wrong, he is linked with Long Xuyen, capital of An Giang province
Wa Bro Jackbl, very observant leh u.

Quote:
Thanks, seems like a no. of bros bx is in AG. Maybe next time can go there together..
Sure no problem, i'm going back this Dec. When will u be going back?

Quote:
haha, the nha nghi is ok, just that they forget to replenish the toilet paper. I had to request for it from the reception auntie using body language.
Wondered how u communicate with the auntie for toilet paper... hmmm...
Old 15-11-2011, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Cos u been to big places giving out big money to VBs I saw that in your postings on those KTVs
no lah bro, u say like that like i tien nhieu nhieu.
i only go to those places once in a long long while. those places cannot go often, will burn a big big whole in pocket one de.
plus it is quite some time that i last visited any playgrounds.
Old 15-11-2011, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
On the way, my VB phone rang non stop, with her relatives and family asking her when we will be getting married. She says so troublesome, don marry better. haha.
bro, be careful hor....

Quote:
This trip really opens my eyes up to rural vietnam, and some of the folks are really warm and nice. Despite the poverty there, I sense they have this quiet determination to want to make things better if given the opportunities. It was also an oppotunity for me to know her family and relatives better, and also how she will react in the face of familial pressures. I would say that she passes the test with flying colours. I hope things stay this way.
Hope everything turns out to be good for both of u!
Old 15-11-2011, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
1. Since when there is cambodians in AG? Sorry bro, maybe the part of AG i been to yet to seen any. What i meant is that these Cambodians might be hired by VB to kidnap me.
2. Bro, u mentioned tat yur vb hse in saigon in Q8 but u travel to Q5 for the coach. Why need to travel to Q5? Q5 have ben xe? The nearest ben xe and the one and only for travelling tothe southern VN is Ben Xe Mien Tay which is in Binh Tan. actually not far from Q8. This is my recollection, I have to check with her again!
3. 7-8 hrs? i remember is just 5 hrs leh. dun remember that long. u forgot to mention the rest stop? very impt leh for toilet break n lunch! Confirmed 7-8 hours, including a rest stop and a jam just before the coach went up the ferry. I remembered my coach departed at 11 plus, and we reached there at 7pm.
4. Wa, Bro u mentioned the "Vietnamese stage shows they played on board the coach" and the "coach got on the carrier to cross the river", it really brings back memories man! Forgot to mention they played Yip Man as well.

5. i believed tat once u crossed the river, u are reaching LX, city of AG. its more city like, u shld not see any "padi fields, houses built on wooden stilts".
Also, its more lively even 9pm still have lots of motocycles on the streets. Hmm.. don't recall seeing that. Maybe I dozed off..

6. this again brings back memories. same thing also happened to my vo.

7. Wa bro, u so sian ha? so no sexitivity for yur stay in AG? How to have? Reach there 7pm, straight to the house, and then straight to nga nghi. Recalling, the place is quite sparsely populated.
Bro, i'm not trying to find faults in yur post here. these aare just some comments n questions i have when i reading yur post .which part of AG yur VB's family is at? Cos AG is farking BIG! maybe the part of AG u went to is different to where i went to. The place is call Tri Ton
I really enjoyed yur post. really brought back loads of memories.
Bro Vietboy,

No problems leh, maybe perhaps different route as you mentioned.
Old 15-11-2011, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
How u know i getting married there? u stalking me?
Haha, I'm an avid reader of this thread, recalled that you mentioned before that you were getting married... so I put 1+1 together...

Wa Bro Jackbl, very observant leh u.

Sure no problem, i'm going back this Dec. When will u be going back?
Dec may be a bit too soon for me as i just went.

Wondered how u communicate with the auntie for toilet paper... hmmm...
How else, use the squatting motion lor... on hindsight should have just drawn it out. My TV not prepared for such contingencies leh... haha

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1