The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-07-2015, 11:34 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -125 / Power: 0
Diehard88 Diehard88
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushrooms;1333$$$$
Does Xiao Mi from SLG AKA Ex-Chaste have attached bathroom in her room? Or have to go to the common toilet outside? And will she shower together with you? Seen her while visiting Clarity last time, a bit gian to try her

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=3970
Maybeu just go for tarma will do,haha
Old 23-07-2015, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 12
Mushrooms is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMushrooms is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard88 View Post
Maybeu just go for tarma will do,haha
You went for their tarma before? I personally find tarma a bit waste of money leh. I rather use the $200 for 2 different sessions 1 on 1 with them hehehe
Old 23-07-2015, 01:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -125 / Power: 0
Diehard88 Diehard88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushrooms View Post
You went for their tarma before? I personally find tarma a bit waste of money leh. I rather use the $200 for 2 different sessions 1 on 1 with them hehehe
My vitamin m not enuf so cannot... Haha

Last edited by Diehard88; 23-07-2015 at 01:03 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 23-07-2015, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 17
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Quote:
once in a life time experience bro. Personally massage wise, Chaste is better, but I prefer Claritę's sensual massage.
Old 23-07-2015, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mushrooms is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMushrooms is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
once in a life time experience bro. Personally massage wise, Chaste is better, but I prefer Claritę's sensual massage.
Haha tarma is very tempting but my vitamin M is not that high So does ex-chaste have an attached bathroom? That time when i saw her she looks quite fierce although we never talk.
Old 23-07-2015, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1049 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1965 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Haha tarma is very tempting but my vitamin M is not that high So does ex-chaste have an attached bathroom? That time when i saw her she looks quite fierce although we never talk.
No attached bathroom... 2 common bathrooms.

She is not fierce, quite friendly if you do talk to her.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 23-07-2015, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
No attached bathroom... 2 common bathrooms.

She is not fierce, quite friendly if you do talk to her.
Alright, thanks a lot bro! Shall try her soon
Old 23-07-2015, 02:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
Eminemrocks is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I am seeking for a ML with great HJ skills, tried a couple here alr but was not really satisfied, tired of ML that just rush through the HJ process
Old 23-07-2015, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of

Quote:
I had tried Chaste before. Not fierce at all and certainly very obliging. Like her 69HJ. Enjoy!!
Old 23-07-2015, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
iloveuloveme is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone know where I can get mint contact? Thanks!
Old 23-07-2015, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
ppang3828 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had been waiting for the return of this chiobu , Paris

( https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=538605 )

for a long time and now she's back at a new place. Accessibility very easy with MRT and carpark. Brand new spanking place , can still smell the fresh coat of paint

Super clean bed with super fresh new towels ! Unlike some of those PRC MLs who pass you crinkled and dry towels that rubs very hard against your body and of course your dick ! Or worst still, your little dick touches someone's previous cum and the ML's saliva from BBBJ

Booked her couple of days again and immediately available When I met her , greeted me with the sweetest Jap schoolgirl chio smile. Told me her schedule already packed to the rim.

Won't go into too much on the sensual massage details but the head and shoulder massage was too damn good. Enough to make me snore. She's good in every department.

Paris is totally worth every $ for each RTM , compared to those bloody SYT PRC MLs who now charge you exhorbitant prices for removing additional pieces of clothing, or fully clothed throughout, bad attitude, or short change you on time.

For bros who has challenges communicating in Mandarin, here's one whom you'll have no issues communicating in our local language.

No more Northern tongue twisting Mandarin.
Old 23-07-2015, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15836 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eminemrocks View Post
I am seeking for a ML with great HJ skills, tried a couple here alr but was not really satisfied, tired of ML that just rush through the HJ process
Have you try Miqi?
http://www.shenhua69.com/miqi/
Old 23-07-2015, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 10
ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all

Both Mint and Miqi had quite good hj skill depends on who you prefer~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eminemrocks View Post

Old 23-07-2015, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppang3828 View Post
Had been waiting for the return of this chiobu , Paris

( https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=538605 )

for a long time and now she's back at a new place. Accessibility very easy with MRT and carpark. Brand new spanking place , can still smell the fresh coat of paint

Super clean bed with super fresh new towels ! Unlike some of those PRC MLs who pass you crinkled and dry towels that rubs very hard against your body and of course your dick ! Or worst still, your little dick touches someone's previous cum and the ML's saliva from BBBJ

Booked her couple of days again and immediately available When I met her , greeted me with the sweetest Jap schoolgirl chio smile. Told me her schedule already packed to the rim.

Won't go into too much on the sensual massage details but the head and shoulder massage was too damn good. Enough to make me snore. She's good in every department.

Paris is totally worth every $ for each RTM , compared to those bloody SYT PRC MLs who now charge you exhorbitant prices for removing additional pieces of clothing, or fully clothed throughout, bad attitude, or short change you on time.

For bros who has challenges communicating in Mandarin, here's one whom you'll have no issues communicating in our local language.

No more Northern tongue twisting Mandarin.
Is she a local singaporean? Or someone who has been here for a long time and can speak English?
Old 23-07-2015, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1304 / Power: 14
Jtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud of

Hi fellow bros

I have been wanting to ask.
What exactly is the thrill of paying for massage & HJ only?
The price you pay is equivalent to what some other gals charge for FJ.
Why would you not want the whole package after paying full price?

Just asking. Hope some bros will enlighten me on my boh liao question.

Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1