The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-07-2015, 10:42 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -125 / Power: 0
Diehard88 Diehard88
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Wow... 2 MRs in succession for Mint...

At long as it is not something serious bro... but do wait till it is healed completely before u go visit a ML again lah... for hygiene reasons
Quote:
Don't be too sensitive... I am not hinting anything... just making 2 mutually exclusive comments in a same post.

I visited mint twice myself already; tried and failed to book her today.
guess same day is no way.... she is HOT Mint now..
Old 22-07-2015, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1053 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1966 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard88 View Post
guess same day is no way.... she is HOT Mint now..
Possible, just did it on Monday itself.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 22-07-2015, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

anyone managed to book moon for tmr ?

shes getting real hard to book
Old 22-07-2015, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 10
bigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexdrive1 View Post
Mint
reached her place and saw her, totally SYT (was slightly worried and she looked underage - but am not here for FJ, so ok... ).

.... after a while, couldn't control it and blew it.....
If she is really underage, paying her to touch her body and let her hj you is also a crime.

You think too much. She is not inviting you to fuck her.

Last edited by bigtube99; 23-07-2015 at 08:22 AM.
Old 22-07-2015, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 17
sexdrive1 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexdrive1 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexdrive1 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexdrive1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtube99 View Post
If she is really underage, paying her to touch her body and let her hj you is also a crime.

You think too much. She is not inviting you to fuck her, not mentioning raw some more.

She still used a tissue to rub her pussy on your dick. There is another mainstream ML who does not even rub over a tissue. Maybe she heard from some bro about this ML and tried to copy her.
yes, i must qualify this is the signal from her body language that i interpreted.... may not her actual intention.
Old 23-07-2015, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 11
SibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexdrive1 View Post
yes, i must qualify this is the signal from her body language that i interpreted.... may not her actual intention.
That's the simulation sex which Miqi is famous for and Mint did used it on me yesterday during my session so don't worry she's not the type to anyhow raw anyone either lol , her sis Laura used to provide that as well the last time.
Old 23-07-2015, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 10
sg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SibeiNew View Post
That's the simulation sex which Miqi is famous for and Mint did used it on me yesterday during my session so don't worry she's not the type to anyhow raw anyone either lol , her sis Laura used to provide that as well the last time.
Bro, what bro sexdrive1 described is not the simulation sex that Miqi does. Miqi never let your dick rub her pussy during the simulated sex which was unliked what he described with Mint.

Last edited by sg50; 23-07-2015 at 02:31 AM.
Old 23-07-2015, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 14
qwertyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqwertyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

just came back from a session with Willy from LTD

My own opinion

Looks 6/10 (i had high hopes but she is not really a looker. thats what you get for censored face i guess)
Boobs: Accurate, firm C
Massage: she will use hp in between but only short duration. Other then that her massage is decent enough.
HJ: 4G roaming, can suck boobies. hardworking even though 2nd shot took quite some time. never show attitude

Overall, it isnt a bad experience, but im someone who likes a pretty face to do the deed for me and while she is not ugly, she isnt pretty either. So its a no RTM for me.
Old 23-07-2015, 06:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 19
ASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud of
Quote:
Don't be too sensitive... I am not hinting anything... just making 2 mutually exclusive comments in a same post.

Visited her 2 days back, was told got class in the day so there are limited slots everyday. Only available in the evening. So to book her not easy.
Old 23-07-2015, 07:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1053 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1966 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauste View Post
anyone managed to book moon for tmr ?

shes getting real hard to book
Not really... you may still get evening slots for same day booking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASeng View Post
Visited her 2 days back, was told got class in the day so there are limited slots everyday. Only available in the evening. So to book her not easy.
Yes it is not easy but still possible for same day booking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyz View Post
just came back from a session with Willy from LTD
I was just with this other ML who commented that Willy looks pretty despite the blurred out...

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyz View Post
Overall, it isnt a bad experience, but im someone who likes a pretty face to do the deed for me and while she is not ugly, she isnt pretty either.
Have you visited 笑笑 already since attested by many to be a pretty face? But for some reason this one requires one day advance booking...

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit

Last edited by derrickboy; 23-07-2015 at 07:30 AM.
Old 23-07-2015, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 10
ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all

Yea very hard to book her for now... Just had to keep trying
Same day booking still possible if you are lucky~
Quote:
D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASeng View Post

Old 23-07-2015, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 11
meisaloverboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymeisaloverboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

After reading reviews on recent mls with fully clothed service, 1 hj and attitude or icy nature I decided to go back to bao er... wah...she still is in command! I'll prefer such repeated mls rather failing with new mls..

Looks Wendy from ex-yf stable is back. Any reviews on her?
Old 23-07-2015, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by meisaloverboy View Post
After reading reviews on recent mls with fully clothed service, 1 hj and attitude or icy nature I decided to go back to bao er... wah...she still is in command! I'll prefer such repeated mls rather failing with new mls..

Looks Wendy from ex-yf stable is back. Any reviews on her?
I thought Bao Er is on break or something. This is the one from LTD right? She is a good bet and I had some pretty awesome sessions with her before, but still want to venture out to try the unknowns. She is pretty much fail-safe I have to say.
Old 23-07-2015, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 16
bigsnoop4007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybigsnoop4007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://thesbf.shop/showth...ighlight=aanya

Here's an MR on this chick...

Look: The photos are accurate...though looks a lot more slutty in person.
Boobs: Fake C
Massage: Pretty good....good strength and there is some form of technique.

The one thing that I didn't like was her asking for more $$ to massage in her underwear. And asking more $$ for 4G Autoroaming.

Did pay extra $$ for 'negotiable intimacies'
Old 23-07-2015, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 12
Mushrooms is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMushrooms is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Does Xiao Mi from SLG AKA Ex-Chaste have attached bathroom in her room? Or have to go to the common toilet outside? And will she shower together with you? Seen her while visiting Clarity last time, a bit gian to try her

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=3970
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1