The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2019, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 6
DATY911 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDATY911 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Pom is not too much into pricing, sometimes, on some occasions, Pom's kukujiao determines my choice. There is one PRC who is well known for her services, but to Pom, she has lesser endowed body....

Even if her services are excellent, Pom is reluctant to go for her even at lower prices.

Camel used to be Pom's favourite, at RM 100 per bonk....but she was taken out of Pom's to-fuck list as her services had deteriorated sharply.

The worse kind of pricing that Pom could not tahan was asking for more once inside the room as what Cantonese used to say "Hit the dog died then talk on price" Usually Pom's experience with this type of pricing is with those Vietcongs. Told me she can do it for RM 70 but once inside the room, asked for top up to RM 100 WTF, Pom won't pay like that (kiamsiap mah) so she drew a long face and gave cincai services. That is one reason why Pom is not keen on taking Vietcongs.

BTW, Pom's latest top choice is LiLi (at RM 80, worth the money)
Bro,
everybody hv their preference whether in terms of types of girls n pricing, even strategy to fulfil his expectations.
Just like i have opp taste from u n prefer Vietcongs.

We pay what we deem fit to the girls be it for services or other reasons.
Camel can command 100 also should hv its justifiable reasons, else demand drop and she runs out of business competing w those charging 80.
I find her face n boobs attractive, but unfortunately when i saw her w Bro papercutz, she has quite a tummy n i prefer slim, else i will willingly try her.

so far i hv not met any Vietcongs doing the in room asking top up tactic.
One did asked me for LT but i was tired.
only thing i can complain is many hv fake boobs.

Lili is the first n only PRC that i tried, but i switched to Vietcongs for better Looks.
There are few abt 25yos ok looking PRCs that keep going around asking people for ST, but my thinking is why need to do that if u are young,, ok looking n good service providers.
Old 06-06-2019, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

As the saying goes: "One man's meat is another man's poison"
Furthermore, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

One Vietcong that Pom will never bat a wink to bonk her was Mimi the Mouse. Howvever she went missing for some time now. The last time Pom saw her was that she seemed to have "bocor" her boobs (her boobs are definitely silicon bags)

Alas, ACE used to have many pretty and younger PRC's (like Sailormoon and Jade) ...Now, PRC's are very MILF's
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 06-06-2019, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
yes your money but
Smart = pay less than 80
normal is pay 80
STUPID = pay 100
VERY STUPID = argue that being carrot chop is OK as its your money
to me the girl n her service is worth for me to pay as i deem fit. its really my money n i m happy to spend it.

if your retarded brain got any issue w paying, that's your problem, just move on, Mutant Chicken, the renown shit stirrer.
Old 07-06-2019, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2007 / Power: 10
TonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Alas, ACE used to have many pretty and younger PRC's (like Sailormoon and Jade) ...Now, PRC's are very MILF's
555 I believe Khun pomrakthai prefers MILFs now for good serwit.
Chances of flipping car with SYTs is higher.
Old 07-06-2019, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
tukangkarut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Race: Popiah
Height: Around 160 like that
Language: English
Face: 7.5/10 shoulder's long brown hair, modified nose.
Body: 7.5/10 slim figure, ass just ok. not that curve. no tatts
Boobs: 8.5/10 modified cups, probably C or D cup. Some part soft, some part a bit hard especially when she lie down face down. Protruding nips but does't get hard when suck
FJ: 7/10 2 positions, start with cowgirl end with missionary. feels warm at first but later feel a bit loose. she likes to go for fast fuck. she came first, then came again (i think when i release mine.
Butt: if 10 is super nice curve and 0 is damn flat. she is a 4
CBJ: 7.5/10 she sucks it hard and deep. once finish she change the condom for fj
Catbath: nope.
DFK: just a light kiss on the lips as she afraid our nose touch each other as she said modified nose
Shower: Together after the session. She also provide shampoo besides the normal soap
GFE: 9.5/10 smile most of the time and doesnt rush.
WIR: Yes but not sure with same person or for others.
Old 07-06-2019, 06:30 PM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tukangkarut View Post
Race: Popiah
Height: Around 160 like that
Language: English
Face: 7.5/10 shoulder's long brown hair, modified nose.
Body: 7.5/10 slim figure, ass just ok. not that curve. no tatts
Boobs: 8.5/10 modified cups, probably C or D cup. Some part soft, some part a bit hard especially when she lie down face down. Protruding nips but does't get hard when suck
FJ: 7/10 2 positions, start with cowgirl end with missionary. feels warm at first but later feel a bit loose. she likes to go for fast fuck. she came first, then came again (i think when i release mine.
Butt: if 10 is super nice curve and 0 is damn flat. she is a 4
CBJ: 7.5/10 she sucks it hard and deep. once finish she change the condom for fj
Catbath: nope.
DFK: just a light kiss on the lips as she afraid our nose touch each other as she said modified nose
Shower: Together after the session. She also provide shampoo besides the normal soap
GFE: 9.5/10 smile most of the time and doesnt rush.
WIR: Yes but not sure with same person or for others.
Bro Tukang karut,
Thanks for the well written FR.
Upz you before this, so Pom can not up you again for your effort. Keep iy up
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 07-06-2019, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
555 I believe Khun pomrakthai prefers MILFs now for good serwit.
Chances of flipping car with SYTs is higher.
Yaloh, kiamsiap Pom is only goof for cheaper MILF's. Pom can not stand those (normally to Pom's experience) SYT's that "sit-floor-raise-price" WTF, maybe they thought it was easy to cheat old men

Now Pom finds that LiLi is very much value-for-money with her excellent services and GFE, even though she is an MILF
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 07-06-2019, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Like I said your behaviour indicates your level of intelligence thus im not suprised by your response.

I pay 80 for these girls
like i said, your retarding brain is getting worse.
i m not interested in what u pay n who are these girls.
that is your fxxking business n none of my concern.
Old 07-06-2019, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
shylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
damm.... i use to pay rm 100-120 to the wl in Ace... lucky now i seldom go play there else you all boom me as market spoiler...
you are always dyelook spoiler
Old 07-06-2019, 09:08 PM
Samster

shylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
yes your money but
Smart = pay less than 80
normal is pay 80
STUPID = pay 100
if the vietcong can provide service like inside the spa, i am willingly become stupid.
Old 07-06-2019, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9644 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yes your money but
Smart = pay less than 80
normal is pay 80
STUPID = pay 100
ya... its my money so stupid or not is non of your business..
me & belated bro sengseng use to pay rm100-120 at Ace so its kind of a normal price for me..
we use to get shower,bbbj,daty & high gfe feels..
even get to bring them out when the wind blows..
so at the end its up to what bros wanna pay..
and do bear in mind that not all cheongsters like to bargain prices like a bangla...
Old 07-06-2019, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9644 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylook View Post
you are always dyelook spoiler
thats the reason why you choose a shylook nick...
Old 08-06-2019, 02:36 AM
Samster

Walaueh..... contentions on what constitutes a fair price ...Pom is learning a lot

As what Karl Marx had propounded, the class struggles between the "haves" and the "have-not's" would never end

When one has no money or not enough money to spend, one has to curtail spending and seek out what can "maximize one's satisfaction with limited resources". If you are rich enough with money to spare or spend then drink pearl drinks at "Chat-time" outlets, but if not enough money, then drink cincau at Pom's "Jiak-Time" shop, OK?

To be fair, everyone's perception of Value-for-Money is different, no standardized evaluation. IMHO, ACE is a famous for its cheap consumption, so occasionally, some one who can afford, who also happens to pay above the market rate, will not adversely affect or rock the delicate balance of pricing at ACE, as there are more money-conscious consumers (known as cheongsters in this context) that will eventually bring down the level as what supply and demand equilibrium mechanism would do. Example, if Camel or Wildboar were to charge RM 200 (citing inflation and devaluation of the ringgit) ...soon there will be no or lesser customers to take them, as the consumption power remains the same or even getting weaker by the day among majority of the cheongsters patronizing ACE. Pom is sure that Camel or Wildboar will reduce the jacked-up price back to normal pricing (plenty of supply from other WL's and lesser demand will re-stabilize the price)

In fact the pricing structure has been maintained till now, since the inception of ACE as a happy hunting ground. Pom was one of those pioneers bonking at ACE and the former Pin Hwa enclave.

IMHO we should not be too contentious as to whether one pays more or less, it all depends on how deep one's pockets or the magnitude of one's kiamsiapism

In this world, there will always in existence such situation as depicted by this Ming Dynasty poem, take it or leave it (for those who know what the verses mean in real life)

Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 08-06-2019, 02:47 AM
Samster

Forgot to mention:

Danok is one good example. Pom had been "cheated" (short-changed) many times by those Thai WL's and OKT's plying their trade in Danok, until Pom just abandoned Danok for good since the last time visiting it in 2009.

If those in ACE were to start such nonsense as to "cheat" on services or short-changing cheongsters, then ACE will suffer the same demise as Danok now.

BTW, many of those in the Thailand thread are crazy that even zapped Pom saying that Pom should never visit Danok if Pom does not like to pay or dance to their music (so to speak) thus, Pom has resolved NEVER TO POST ANY THING IN THE THAILAND THREADS

Soon Pom may not call my self as Pom-Rak-Thai and should change to Pom-Rak-Ngern or Wo-Ai-Mei-Mei

Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 08-06-2019, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Forgot to mention:

Danok is one good example. Pom had been "cheated" (short-changed) many times by those Thai WL's and OKT's plying their trade in Danok, until Pom just abandoned Danok for good since the last time visiting it in 2009.

If those in ACE were to start such nonsense as to "cheat" on services or short-changing cheongsters, then ACE will suffer the same demise as Danok now.

BTW, many of those in the Thailand thread are crazy that even zapped Pom saying that Pom should never visit Danok if Pom does not like to pay or dance to their music (so to speak) thus, Pom has resolved NEVER TO POST ANY THING IN THE THAILAND THREADS

Soon Pom may not call my self as Pom-Rak-Thai and should change to Pom-Rak-Ngern or Wo-Ai-Mei-Mei

why care to explain to those danok swinger? they swing their head (up & down) day and nights. of cause they like to bring puiying to swing head and drug. because they share same hobby, not like us, we only like to enter water and romantic feel.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1