The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 25-06-2024, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 5
Charmsto is a glorious beacon of lightCharmsto is a glorious beacon of lightCharmsto is a glorious beacon of lightCharmsto is a glorious beacon of lightCharmsto is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyZap View Post

Victoria, Flirtygirls
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=989517

Saw her photo on tg and texted okt for a slot. Thanks for the prompt replies.

Victoria look similar 90% similar as photo. Maybe some editing or light effect. Vixen and she has the lady next door want for sex look. Dress up in her sexy night lingerie and greeted me warmly when I arrived at her room.

She was quite shy at first, and we start a small conversation and she came over and strip off for me. And we both proceed to the bathroom. Shower me well and halfway uses her boobs to grind on me. Makes my lil bro stands immediately. She did gave me a blowjob but I prefer action on the bed.

Relaxing on the bed, she came over and cuddle. Light kisses to french as I told okt I need someone who can french if not I have no feel.. lol.. and her itchy hand keep fondle and my lil bro and gavee a hand job and I push her head downwards she knows the hint and went down to give my lil bro a warm strong suction. She can blow persistent without any teeth feel and lick my whole shaft wet.

Caps on! And she rides on me first. I'm enjoying the view of seeing both her boobs bouncing and I grab on her boobs and playing with her nipple. She show me the horny expression and flip her over for missionary. Pound her deep and hard, she moans out quite loud. Caps off and cum on her body. She don't give me the yucky face or black face.

Enjoy this session with her and thanks for the promo too.

Cheers 🥂
Add in bro. Once you hit her g spot she become more and more wild.
Session was good and no complain.
Old 25-06-2024, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 2
BillyKia is a glorious beacon of lightBillyKia is a glorious beacon of lightBillyKia is a glorious beacon of lightBillyKia is a glorious beacon of lightBillyKia is a glorious beacon of light

Cherry from Galaxyxscorts
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=990244&highlight=

Was stress recently and need to find a real good bonk. Texted okt comparing Cherry and May, okt told me to believe him Cherry will serve me well.

This my humble fr

Looks 9/10 Adorable and ding dong type. Very active and filled the whole session with laughter

Body: 8/10 some body art on her body and she bahbah not fatty type acceptable. Everything natrual from her. Boobs can be fondle, suck and lick

French 10/10 she initate first, and when I fingering her she gets more wet and Dfk like a pair of loving couple

Bbbj 9/10 Strong suction with no teeth feel. And lots of slurping sounds effect from her. Lick my whole shaft and balls

Fj 9/10 She accomodate well and I'm pump her deep and hard in all positions I request. No choice I need to let out my stress. Her moans stereo and she able to squeeze out 2 shots of my cum within an hour.

I'm here to spend money for service and she knows this well. Very good attitude and serve me well👍
Old 25-06-2024, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 2
wet3season deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lad: Cartoon
Stable: Lust365
https://thesbf.shop/showthr...hlight=cartoon

Looks- 8.5/10 cute hentai babe looking

Skin Tone- 9/10 quite fair compared to the Thai I've seen

Melons- 8.5/10 natural

Body- 9/10 petite, natural body

BBBJ- 9/10 very good suction
Luckily I availed her CIM service
FJ- 9/10 she is workaholic in bed. My moves are minimizer as she mostly worked. I am saluting her for this

Overall- 9/10 felt connected and that's what made the bonk xtra special
Old 25-06-2024, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 1
Jksweet2000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJksweet2000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had hana from galaxy from mystery bonk

Location easy access n central

Looks 8/10 same as those car show models, looks pretty to me

Body 9/10 great shape with nice curves, meaty ass to piak

Boobs 9/10 I use it for boob fuck and cum on both nipples

French 9/10 same lost lovers

Pussy 9/10 nice tight shave pussy that's easy wet

AR 8.5/10 once finish bbbj n licking of my balls will go down straight to the ass crack to rimm it good

FJ 9/10 I bonk her standing doggy while grabbing her juggs.. Hear her moan and smack her butt.. She is Hardworking n willing to serve.. First shot on her boobs.. 2nd shot in her mouth.. Tipped her decent and left satisfied
Old 25-06-2024, 07:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Twerkeat is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Had the chance to book Paris from SS.

Paris is very hardworking and she tries very hard to turn you on.
This is just her personality.
You need to discount about 5% from the pictures but still very pretty, sweet and lovely lady.
A nice juicy meaty ass for pounding, Nice big melons.

BBBJ was not bad, slurped and wet, good for my liking.
Licking of her boobs.
Caps on and round 1 ended. We did about 3 positions.
I feel the foreplay is very high. Rest and did round 2, Finished in doggy because her ass really perf.

OKT was prompt and friendly.
Cheers!
Old 25-06-2024, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Shrio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable: Fairies Finder
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=990614

Paid a visit to FF and book Gib. I hardly will write a FR but I believe she deserve one from me.

Gib is an amazing and hardworking lady and I'm happy with her service.

Looks: 8/10 very cute looking girl

Body: 8/10 i feel like raping her. lol

Boobs: 9/10 D cup enhanced boobs, can almost squirt milk!

Painting: N.A didn't managed to do it

BBBJ: 9/10 very sloppy and DT sometimes. Will make eye contact with you to build up your emo. lol

FJ: 8.5/10 very passionate, enjoy her moan when you are either fast or slow

GFE: Very good GFE, we chatted until almost not enough time for 2nd shot!

RTF: will try other gals
Old 25-06-2024, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
screengenz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Peach of Lust365
https://thesbf.shop/showthr...ighlight=peach

Look: 10/10 HOT babe
Body: 9/10 not that wide hips but shape still S shape
Bbbj: 9/10 pro suctions
Fj: 9/10 for bros who like some wild bonking. She’s the one. ang pai moves

Overall: 9/10

Rtf: high chance! Very
Old 25-06-2024, 09:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Waterchestnut is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Genie from Lust365.

She is definitely cute and the super chio type imo (anyway slim but got good amount of meat in right places type).
On another hand, if you want to have a good fuck, she is definitely the one!!

She is definitely willing to please you.
Nice tits for sure too.
She did it with a powerful bbbj and fj! Power!

So again, she is a professional and willing to please you, almost a model body and the fuck is definitely mind blowing
Old 25-06-2024, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1087 / Power: 2
Dacomforter has much to be proud ofDacomforter has much to be proud ofDacomforter has much to be proud ofDacomforter has much to be proud ofDacomforter has much to be proud ofDacomforter has much to be proud ofDacomforter has much to be proud ofDacomforter has much to be proud of

Germany ( Lust365 )
https://thesbf.shop/showthr...hlight=germany

Looks- 9/10 looks mixed. Nice fair skin
Body- 10/10 nice, meaty and has curves to fondle
Boobs- 9/10 huge headlights
Pussy- 9/10 good taste
Bj- 10/10 well executed
Fj- 9/10 no black face. Just followed my lead in changing positions. Asked for longer doggy. Moans are solid sexy
Gfe- 9/10 gave me small head massage after session. (Will do)
Old 25-06-2024, 10:16 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1294 / Power: 2
SeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud of

FR: MINI @ ONESIAM

TLDR: Booked just to check out the hype. On hindsight I should have booked her on her first week and I probably would have gotten a better overall experience as she would be less burnt out. YMMV in the end.

The queue for her slots is just insane. You'll need to book at least 2 days in advance to secure any slots at all.

She is also booked FULL all the way till Friday so those who wanna book her, u only have weekend slots left and she flys back Sunday lol.

Looks & Bod
-Looks 24-26 IRL. Discount 20% from studio pics with usual smoothening & whitening filters. She has a very slight Thai Tan but you could probably mistake her for a Taiwanese still
-Resembles a Taiwan XMM at the club that you wanna pickup to fuck with an An Lian vibe
-Minus points for slight Acne on face plus her overly obvious nose job.
-You can clearly see the shape of the silicon impact at her nasal bridge, her small nostrils also add to the overall 'uncanny' appearance.
-Nothing against plastic surgery but good plastic surgery looks natural and not glaringly obvious (my 2 cents)
-Lithe and slender body frame. Her BMI is definitely less than 18 and she's a definitely a Bakness 2 overall.
-Her bum is rather 3D like given how and has some meat even though she is so slim. Shaved pussy with slight stubble growing back.
-Natural B Cups boobs with medium size areolas (slightly bigger than 1 dollar coin) and button nipples.
-Skin on her boobs, chest and stomach feels rough as her skin is chapped due to too many showers.

Main Event
-SOP shower without action
-Foreplay is simple licking of nipples followed by BBBJ
-Average BBBJ overall. She does vary suction speed and agreession somewhat but its nothing special
-DFK is great though. Allows full access and deep kissing. Will twirl her tongue, suck on yours and allow you to vice versa, sucking of upper & lower lips though this is YMMV and depends on how good your grooming is
-Fingering is prohibited as she fears injury but allows painting
-Not very responsive to foreplay and painting as she's shows some signs of burn out plus i booked a night alot
-Cute looking pussy though with small labia lips (the way i like it) and a very small clit
-Very tight pussy and i could feel her pussy gripping my tool with each thrust.
-Did Mish and Doggy positions. Didn't bother trying CG as I'd thought she probably be too tired to ride for long anyways.
-She'll moan with this slight Taiwanese Teh Teh moan which i found quite a turn on

GFE & Comms
-Excellent comms if u speak Chinese. Literally feels like you're speaking with a Taiwanese XMM. She even has their accent. Mentions she's been there for 2-3 years
-Commercial vibe versus GFE and kinda feels like she was rather tired and wanted to get it over and done with even though she is still polite overall.

My Field Reports are my own personal experience and mine alone. As always, your mileage may vary due to your: looks, grooming, charisma & chemistry
Old 25-06-2024, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
samyk854 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Tesla
Stable: GM24

Room: Nice LED Lighting, Spacious room

Looks: 7/10 (more cute than pretty)
Body: 8/10 (slim, bakness 2-3?)

Boobs: 6/10 (A boobs, slim, more of enhanced kinda guy - recent bonks: Lacoste, Jennifer, Coco, Blink, Pretti, Xlex, Lacoste, Sara, Sela, Yuyee)

BJ: 9.5/10 (best part, deepthroat as advertised)

French: yes, more of sticking out tongue

FJ: 9/10 (nice ass for doggy)

GFE: 4-5/10? (came in, was playing ML, told me sorry, wait 2min. When she felt her game gonna take long, asked me to shower myself. Showered already still playing, so I lie there (total 10-15min) though she apologized and said will add 10 minute. Then after finish playing, asked why i book 1 shot only which was weird to me)

Overall v different experience from the reviews in terms of GFE. 95% of my bookings is enhanced, but decided to try due to rave reviews of Tesla. Saw her photos since previous stable PB.

RTF: Not for me unfortunately
Old 25-06-2024, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 5
Brucehon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Lilly from FoxyThai
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=990750

Looks : Chio. Light make-up.Comes with some thai tan. Confirm no reject one.
Body : Natural B cup and pointy nips. Very nice figure.
Frenching: light kiss
BBBJ :She shines here. WET WET SLOPPY Bbbj. Use her tongue well, lick and suck clean clean too. keep getting her to Bbbj. Damn good.
FJ: who love to fuck hard one, this one can fuck hard without complains.won't shy away from eye contact and gives that slutty glare when riding. She was very tight and very wet. No KY needed.
GFE : Very willing to please, do treat her nicely and she will reciprocate.
Overall Affordable gem for the good service.
Old 25-06-2024, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
otwlah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bebe from Lust365

https://thesbf.shop/showthr...highlight=bebe

Looks: short hair gave her charming face emphasis. I like it that way

Body: petite

Boobs: natural tits

Bbbj: suctions were damn solid. Like that she slowly went down on me instead of aggressively going down on me. Sometimes it's. Good to have variations

Fj: she is tall.so missionary was dn sexy with her legs on my shoulders. And doggy on the side of the bed is so siok

Gfe: sweet gf kind

Others:
Super wet. Bros will love
Old 26-06-2024, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 2
XiaoLoong is one of the Best!XiaoLoong is one of the Best!XiaoLoong is one of the Best!

Sumin (Lust365)
Looks: 8/10, certified syt
Body: 8/10, slim with butt but natural A boobs, boob lovers look away
BBBJ: 9/10, nice suction and use of tongue, can go on for years if you don't stop her, pumped my dong in her mouth DT with her lying down
FJ: 8/10, easily wet, game for any position like a slut, rammed her hard
Not very good in english
Old 26-06-2024, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 8
powerranger12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypowerranger12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yuejing by Foxythai

Looks: 9/10 Innocent Looks
Boobs: 9/10 Small A cup pointy nips
GFE: 10/10 Polite and Friendly
BBBJ:10/10 Slow and Sensual I like the way she blow
AR : 10/10 Best the way she lick and poke
Pussy : 9/10 Not shave but juicy and tight
Body :10/10 Slim and fair

Overall: She was a good fuck young and innocent.you will
Have the feel to hammer her. Her AR really Standard and she will finger your asshole. Any bro like this type can try her.

RTF: yes 100%
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1