The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Today, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 664 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Re: What the most daring place u ever make love?

I got once f my ex during my NS time, i met her at her blk area void deck. We were kissing, then halfway tru i notice 1 part of her void deck some contractors was building a small office with a frosted glass door. I was curious so i push the glass door. It was not lock and the windows was already installed but still got those plastic sheets covering it. So i dare my ex to go in, and she did went in. She Bj me till i cant take it, pull down her shorts and underwear, did doggy style then standing missionary unbuttons her top, unhook her C cup bra, suck her pink nipples till i about to cum. I asked her to squart down and suck . She took all of it and swallow, after that we dress up, went nearby coffee shop buy water to drink before sending her home. I think thats will be my most daring place we did in public.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1