The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2009, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hkay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

Name: mikki or nikki
Origin: Japanese ? maybe not
Height : 155 cm
Looks: 7/10
Boob: A cup ....
Catbath: 2/10 nothing special
BBBJ: 2/10 30s, din feel a thing.
FJ: 5/10 hole was tight was the only consolation.
DFK: no
Damage: $130/30 minutes
Language : 1/10, save your breathe.
RTF: no way

having read thru others FR, just wanna share my experience. please bear with me for the long story.

my original intend was to check and make out with the white chicks here.
after reading some of the comments, seems like miss and hits. not wanting to feel like 2nd class or even 3rd class citizen, i set my target for jp 1st, korea then others.

i went to explore on friday afternoon
my 1st destination, I went to studio 466 to try my luck, it was empty and kinda dim inside.
a chinese OKT came and disappear into the backroom.
4-5 girls was introduced, almost all except 1 are cmi but that 1 i believe name is wendy, does not look like a jp hence i walked out.

next I went to ML
there was already a guy there talking with OKT asking about the girls.
the OKT say only 2 girls available, the dude says he want to take the girl with the biggest boob and was send to the room to wait for the girl.
so the OKT told me only left 1 girl from malaysia call pinky. pink came out wearing a coat and her face looks very pretty, but wat's with the coat? since not not jp, i walked out yet again.

so i walk down the street to 39 tope, went inside and it was empty. while waiting, trying to look at the service charge list but could not find it . studio 466 and ML have it listed clearly on their walls.

so the OKT came out and say got 5 new girls. 4 korean 1 jp. goodie, i was so excited when i heard it. sorry i din pay much attention to the korean girls name coz i have my mind set on the jp girl unless is really cmi, but she pass on looks.

i was brought to room 1 and waited for 5mins. still no one come in. so i started showering while waiting and she finally came in and i thought i was at the wrong room as the mikki i saw at the parade and the one who came in looks different.

after undressing, she was standing outside like waiting for me to come out. no way man, i signal her to come in and shower together, then she walk into the shower. was kinda disappointed when i saw her boobs, it seems cup A nearing flat.

Tried to start a simple conversation but she is totally not responsive, try to test if she is japanese by asking if she from nagoya? gave me a blank face.
i tried to ask age, but gave up when she finally mustered an answer. "2 days, vacation".

ok, finish bath, points at the bed and start catbath, oh man, maybe cathbath does not suit me, i only feel a dry tongue sliding all over my body. flipped me over and lick my nipple and went south for bbbj. i think it was only 30s and she reach for the condom already.

she luped up and mounted me, halfway i sat up and suck and caress her "breasts".
soon after she lean backward and needed my arm to support her from failing behind. i dono if this is some kind of act or she tot i like doing it tat way, coz i wasn't enjoying supporting her while trying caress her.

didn't try doggie, moved her into missionary position and start to pump her.
she cross her leg behind me and closes her eyes. I start to kiss her face and try to kiss her lips but she keep turning her head to avoid it. only good thing about the experience is that her hole is tight. I came as the bell sounded. she cleaned me with tissue and points me to the shower where i shower alone.....

I left the place disappointed.
I will go 43 tope or MC for my next visit. hope i have better luck then.

I have some questions i hope some bros can help me.

1) are the charges on weekends(sat, sun) same as weekdays?
2) any extra charge on holiday? (eg coming labour day)
Old 08-03-2009, 06:04 AM
Samster

Sorry about the multi-post, i have 1 more question,
when the bell ring, does it mean time is fully used or is it a 5min or 10min warning kind of ring?
Old 08-03-2009, 06:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Wah! Bro Hkay...The experience is sooo bad that you need to post 3 times huh?!
Old 08-03-2009, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
Wah! Bro Hkay...The experience is sooo bad that you need to post 3 times huh?!
sorry, the network here is slow, and i get timeout from posting.
i just registered and post, din know there was a moderation time, thought it din went thru. now i cannot find delete button to delete the extra post.
Old 08-03-2009, 03:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
indoboii is stuck in moderation for some time to come

tried cola @ 43 tope st today arnd 12.30 pm ish..
9/10 for everything...her attitude damn nice..
too bad i was on tilt after eliminated early from a poker tourney..
Old 08-03-2009, 06:44 PM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by indoboii View Post
tried cola @ 43 tope st today arnd 12.30 pm ish..
9/10 for everything...her attitude damn nice..
too bad i was on tilt after eliminated early from a poker tourney..

Yes...I had Cola before too. Her services were good
Old 09-03-2009, 02:01 PM
Samster

Moff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Melbourne Australia

hi guys
I'm been browsing around the forum. There lots of forum on this site talking about meeting up with wl. Does anyone know any contacts of WL ?.
like MILF.

Cheers
Old 09-03-2009, 04:50 PM
Samster

FR @ studio 466

Name: taylor
boobs: 36C
Nationality: Australian (OKT) italian-spanish (the girl)
Height: 1.65m
body: 5/10 abit plump
Looks: 6/10
CBJ: 8/10
Frenching: no
Fingering: Yes (Only touch outside)
FJ: 4/10
Service: 7/10
Damage : $125/30mins

went to 466 and was told there was 4 girls
only 3 came out, 1 angmo and 2 dono wat country. the fourth was still busy.
surprise to see an ang mo who was my intention when i 1st came ashore, so ask OKT where she from, OKT say is local australian and good service.

so decided to try it out. i followed her to the room and we went into a big room with a jacuzzi. paid her and out she went. I bathe quickly and waited for her return.

chatted with her while she undress, she says she is italian spanish but she really look like australian ah lian to me.

immediately pounce and suck on her big jugs while my other hand wonders south. after 5mins of sucking, said was her turn and cap on for the bj.

her suction is very strong, i almost came and ask her to stop. cowgirl me while i continue to fondle and suck on the big jugs. no frenching but allow kissing anywhere. change to mission and hump till i unload.

still got time left, she did a massage for me which is quite relaxing.

ok, 2 done on my checklist.
1 or 2 more to go and I will be done in melbourne.
Old 09-03-2009, 05:01 PM
Samster (M)

miyoprsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moff View Post
hi guys
I'm been browsing around the forum. There lots of forum on this site talking about meeting up with wl. Does anyone know any contacts of WL ?.
like MILF.

Cheers
Here is a warning to you Moff and others.

Dont hook up with this Milf as she will bleed you dry. She has worked all over Australia and possibly the world who would know. She has worked in this forums favourite street Tope back in 2007. Also known to work at Far Eastern Relaxation Centre, Ji Li , probably Club 417 and could turn up in a brothel near you.

Pranom Cousins The Scammer
Old 09-03-2009, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkay View Post
Sorry about the multi-post, i have 1 more question,
when the bell ring, does it mean time is fully used or is it a 5min or 10min warning kind of ring?

It's usually telling the girl to stop whatever she's doing and get you to jump into the shower coz the time is up
Old 09-03-2009, 11:14 PM
Samster

Moff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all
I've been thinking about this in the last week, I want to try those girl who advertise in the news paper, call girl. I rang one up today and the cost is almost the same as going to tope or any places in kings st. 180 for 30 mins.
Have any bros try a FL or contact those girls in the advertisement ??
It be good to heard any bros with feedback on this
Cheers
Old 10-03-2009, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by miyoprsa View Post
Here is a warning to you Moff and others.

Dont hook up with this Milf as she will bleed you dry. She has worked all over Australia and possibly the world who would know. She has worked in this forums favourite street Tope back in 2007. Also known to work at Far Eastern Relaxation Centre, Ji Li , probably Club 417 and could turn up in a brothel near you.

Pranom Cousins The Scammer

What kinda FR is this?
Old 10-03-2009, 06:10 PM
Samster (M)

miyoprsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Its a warning and sometimes their the best field reports..

Lots of people post that they wanna hook up outside the brothel. I have done just that quite a few times and had varying degrees of success in these relationships.

But this milf is definately one to avoid if you want to hang on to you belongings.

Sure give her your best dicking in the brothels ,though she will wear you out first. Just ,when she chats to you later and asks for your phone number ,dont fall for the trap and give it to her.
Old 10-03-2009, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
jscanman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have been reading all these great FR’s lately, i finally had time to return to tope st last week so heres my delayed FR.

Middle Tope

Name: Leah
Race: Korean
Breasts: B
Face: 7/10 slutty look
Hair: Dyed copper
Skin: white typical Korean skin
Oral: Weak, but willing to learn
Pussy: Hairy, but tite
English: Basics

Got there quite early in the afternoon as i like my girls "fresh", place was empty as per usual when its early, watched a few girls get dropped off by taxi then made my way in shortly after.
Was greeted by the pimp who asked me to wait as the girls were getting changed, informed me he only had Koreans today, sadly no Aki or any other Japanese girls.

was shown the line up, quite impressive for early in the day, 5 girls i think. Jo(anna), Laura,
Kitty and another cant remember. All were 7+ easily, very hard to choose but went for a girl called Leah.

She had the sluttiest face there for which im a sucker for. Anyway $130/half hour ok.was told to shower so off i went as she stayed on the bed playing with her hair. after a quick 2 mins shower, she helped me dry off then asked me to lay on the bed for Cat bath.

Her tounge was like sandpaper, no joke. dry and rough. so after about 3mins i turned over and asked her to suck which she reluctently did so. little suction, more like licking a lollipop so i held her head down until she sucked properly which she begain to get the message.5 mins of oral and i was ready to give her the dick.

She offered to put on the condom with her mouth, to which i declined. Started off missionary so i could look at her slutty face, awesome. Tite pussy, but hairy. She moaned like a Japanese girl, very squeaky. She was starting to do the dead fish routine so i started to tongue kiss her to my surprise she allowed and got into it more. Moved onto her ear and started to nibble on it which made her squirm and laugh.

Time is never on my side, my watch showed there was under 10mins to go so i flipped her over and banged her doggy holding both her arms up as she continued to moan away, bell rang so i flipped her and blew all over her chest which she seemed puzzled about?

we showered together, funny thing was she kept kissing me in the shower. Then got dressed, i was half way out when i almost shit myself as i remembered i left my watch on the table, as i went back in the Pimp had it in his hand ready to give back to me. I was quite happy, because she could have just taken it seeings it was my expensive Panerai watch, thanked the Pimp and her and left a fairly happy man.

All in all not a bad experience, would like to try Cola who everyone raves about next time!

Pros:
- Slutty "come fuck me" look
- Basic english
- Tite pussy
- Perfect skin
- Soft B cup tits

Cons:
- Oral needs work
- Bit loud/squeaky
- Didnt shower with me
- Sand paper cat bath
- Fairly SOP
Old 10-03-2009, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
sefure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

labour day holiday in melbourne yesterday, and what better to do than go for a root.. girlfriend gave an awesome fuck the night before, couldn't get the horny feeling out of my mind so tried calling her again yesterday.. all out of luck as she went off drinking with a few friends. oh well, guess i have to fork out some cash at the brothel today.

droped by 43 in the evening and couldn't find a bloody space to park on tope st.. parked around the corner and walked down tope st. 5 guys hanging around the entrance and fully packed out inside.. i remember the good old days when the area use to be quite and there were infrequent visitors.. damn wish things would go back the way it was... when are these fucking cunts going to start losing their jobs.

9 girls on tonight and only 3 available.. 4 rooms at 43 were busy and another 3 were using the rooms over at 39 tope. reception tells me its a 20 min wait... ended up waiting fucking half an hour.. the only good thing was that i got to see the intros half a dozen times. was thinking of trying cola who have had several good reviews, but her short hair wasn't doing it for me that night.. normally i wouldn't mind so long as the face is nice, but for some reason, i wanted a girl with long hair.. maybe memories of the night before with the girlfriend had something to do with it... anyway, had plenty of time to have a perve and think about who i wanted to fuck.. initially decided on naomi as i've fucked her a few months back and she is one hell of a beauty, but when i heard kitty talking, i decided on her..

kitty has a high pitched girly voice and for some bizzare reason, i wanted to fuck her after hearing that voice of hers... don't ask why.. its NOT a fetish that i have but something clicked on the day.. kitty is a small korean girl. prob 5"2 and fairly skinny.. tight pussy and the standard bbbj, catbath cowgirl procedure before i took over and humped her doggie against the door.. kitty has soft moans and gives out the occassional yelp when you go deep. got to screw her quite vigorously before getting into some mish with her on the edge of the bed.. fininshed off earlier than expected and went for a 5 min nap with kitty wrapped around my arms. usual post fuck wash and went off to bug a friend for a few drinks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1