The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2014, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Bro...you not fair leh...Just wanna be Personal Trainer of Na2...then the rest 3 how huh...
Never mind, I volunteer to train the rest of the girls
Old 05-06-2014, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1664 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15314 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: The Four @ 1606

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Ok. I will go register at Yap Office and brief him on the training programme I have planned to bring them up to gold standard.

I think performing some of the exercises below with them will help to train them up and shed the extra pounds they have been putting on from eating too much here in Singapore. Help to train our own fitness too so we can last longer in bed. hehe...
You are the man...if you does all these...Chief PTI will be you liao...

No Horse Run...
Old 05-06-2014, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Four @ 1606

Quote:
You are the man...if you does all these...Chief PTI will be you liao...

No Horse Run...
Haha. Yeah. But some girls saw Chief PTI coming for training then straightaway report sick leh.

But 1606 so far all ok. Commando recruits. All can take tough training session and never fall out during training
Old 05-06-2014, 12:54 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
bro. I chope rong rong already. u will have to take sweet or jin sha. hehe
Old 05-06-2014, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
bro. I chope rong rong already. u will have to take sweet or jin sha. hehe
Both lor... one skinny, one bah bah, just right
Old 05-06-2014, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hopefully The Four can upgrade to Pes A before the Next Batch of Recruits Cum In lah...

WhoreLord is not PC lor...at least also OC mah...

Bro...you not fair leh...Just wanna be Personal Trainer of Na2...then the rest 3 how huh...
I like her chinese accents when she first arrive wat to do......the way she speaks.......magic....imagine she call you hubby using her voice over the phone n say she want u tonite.....how to tahan....u fly home.....the rest of the three.......size 'S' 'M' 'L'........must share la......i not greedy one......one can liao.......
Old 05-06-2014, 07:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ok ON. You take Na Na. I take Rong Rong la. The rest who take?
Army alaways got one word.....own time own target carry on........
Old 05-06-2014, 09:50 AM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer View Post
bro return your points .... long time no call GL 150, if you can post in the "New gal" thread as support
Thanks bro!

Quote:
Hopefully The Four can upgrade to Pes A before the Next Batch of Recruits Cum In lah...

WhoreLord is not PC lor...at least also OC mah...

Bro...you not fair leh...Just wanna be Personal Trainer of Na2...then the rest 3 how huh..
No la. Ah yap is OC I will scout for potentials in upcoming new batch & see who have the potential to join OCS & sispec

Quote:
Upgrade all to pes C lah. C for C cup
how abt pes E?
Old 06-06-2014, 12:22 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: The Four @ 1606

Quote:

But 1606 so far all ok. Commando recruits. All can take tough training session and never fall out during training
Yeah Bro...The Fantastic Four @ 1606 will never Ring The Bell thru out the Hell Week...

Motto of The Four...WE DARE...
Old 06-06-2014, 12:32 AM
Samster

Talking Re: The Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
Thank you Encik...you are so Kind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
I like her chinese accents when she first arrive wat to do......the way she speaks.......magic....imagine she call you hubby using her voice over the phone n say she want u tonite.....how to tahan....u fly home.....the rest of the three.......size 'S' 'M' 'L'........must share la......i not greedy one......one can liao.......
When she dun smile very fierce looking huh...but when you enter her lovehole...she looks so sweet lor...

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
No la. Ah yap is OC I will scout for potentials in upcoming new batch & see who have the potential to join OCS & sispec
Remember to Submit FFI hor...
Old 06-06-2014, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah Bro...The Fantastic Four @ 1606 will never Ring The Bell thru out the Hell Week...

Motto of The Four...WE DARE...
Haha, hope the next fantastic four will have bodies like this picture.

Wah. I wish geylang the girls would dress like this in waiting room. One look can see which one the body is power. won't get tricked by their dressing or push-up bras...

Old 06-06-2014, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Chevoletcar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I agree with Bro BronzeGod. If only they can dress tis way.
Old 06-06-2014, 01:27 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

If the girls dress like that, they must wear jacket when they travel to other houses instead of covering with shawls I bet even their house okt cannot tahan & wanna bonk them on the spot
Old 06-06-2014, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
If the girls dress like that, they must wear jacket when they travel to other houses instead of covering with shawls I bet even their house okt cannot tahan & wanna bonk them on the spot
Yeah. Wear jacket when walking to other houses but when they reach open the jacket and parade around for everyone to see. I think like that better for us right?
Old 07-06-2014, 12:29 AM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Yeah. Wear jacket when walking to other houses but when they reach open the jacket and parade around for everyone to see. I think like that better for us right?
Good idea. Then they must remove arm pit hairs first and those girls with tummy

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1