The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 16-06-2021, 02:27 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3542 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109022 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
This is my 2nd visit after a months absence. Massage was merely 10mins after she insist I shower before massage. She ask me turn around then suddenly says she wan to bbbj me! To be honest. Bbbj is not that excellent. She switch to do HJ liao. Her zhuagen really good for 10 mins. I tell her I cannot cum based on hj .

My intention is to make her come closer for auto roaming. But she start to whisper and mumble some things... Suddenly she took off her jeans and put my dick rub her pussy. I think she is getting horny thus the sudden loss of control. I inserted and gave it to her. She didn't reject as I took off her bra and played with her big B papayas. Nipples were harden already and pussy soaking wet.. I didn't enjoy much as I find it quite loose or too wet.. We were just behind a curtain on massage bed doing the small space exercise.

She isn't happy I didn't fuck her long enough seeing my dick still hard after Cumming. I ask her how much she say any amount as she didn't really massage me and she says she don't do fj actually but she says she got turned on that's all. OK well. I still pass her 100 and I left still confused what happened as I didn't expect to fuck.

Don't really have this kind of encounter after many years of chionging. I encounter those want me to finger her and keep gasping in silent moans, Only a handful want me to fuck them to satisfy their needs.
Thanks for upping bro. Do make post so i can upped back.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 16-06-2021, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5870 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperandcup View Post
Melody's sugar daddy is a old man. She's also very slutty kind. She more willing to offer fj because its easy money for her.

Back before Covid, she will go to Europe for one month holiday every year and buy branded goods back to Singapore.

She's also very very stingy kind, always 斤斤计较 with the utility bill with her neigbour. If I remember correctly, she has a son. Her son always fill with branded goods that she has bought when on holiday.
Haha! You are spot on. Actually the son about 20 years ago. Imagine he also cheong and one day go find melody, then jialat
Old 16-06-2021, 05:08 PM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbite99 View Post
haha ya man.....
Not much horny milf around. At least the brothers here shared 2 that can still give you handjob, hdly, nuru etc… although may not be able to fuck.

Even I share XiaoHan and H cup Xiao Xiao etc….Those u can’t do anything even if you are horny right? They are not in SG now.

This lady in SG. Big tits and beautiful face. But money face and a sucker for branded goods. Milf or not I don’t know. But can use her as melody replacement. Haha!
Old 16-06-2021, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 15
Buffet is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBuffet is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Not much horny milf around. At least the brothers here shared 2 that can still give you handjob, hdly, nuru etc… although may not be able to fuck.

Even I share XiaoHan and H cup Xiao Xiao etc….Those u can’t do anything even if you are horny right? They are not in SG now.

This lady in SG. Big tits and beautiful face. But money face and a sucker for branded goods. Milf or not I don’t know. But can use her as melody replacement. Haha!
What’s her name and contact please? Thanks
Old 16-06-2021, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 20
ralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud of

Quote:

Wah looks good! Can share share?

If her panties match her bra when you take her clothes off, it wasn't you who decided to have sex.
Old 16-06-2021, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
Wanker93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Deleted post
Old 16-06-2021, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
Wanker93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Wah bro can share this with me! Damn sexy sia!😝😝
Old 16-06-2021, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 14
Hori is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHori is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pm me pls
Thank you very much
Old 16-06-2021, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2141 / Power: 18
two002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond repute

Please share contact.looks hot.
Old 16-06-2021, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 15
redindeer is one of the Best!redindeer is one of the Best!redindeer is one of the Best!redindeer is one of the Best!

Bro Big nehneh ,pls share this wonderfull ml contact,thank you
Old 16-06-2021, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
jonniewalker69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

From second pic, might be this one.

http://www.impmm12.com/girl.php?id=3664
Old 17-06-2021, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonniewalker69 View Post
From second pic, might be this one.

http://www.impmm12.com/girl.php?id=3664
Thanks bro! I don’t have her contact number . Gave her WeChat to 70 bros. Haha! Her cock riding skill is amazing. Ass also for doggy lovers
Old 17-06-2021, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
jonniewalker69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks bro! I don’t have her contact number . Gave her WeChat to 70 bros. Haha! Her cock riding skill is amazing. Ass also for doggy lovers
I rmb her looks cos of her price and she had a lot more reviews than the rest on another website. Wow 70 bros hahaha. You might have made it even harder to book her now haha.
Old 17-06-2021, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
crushjunkie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
bro can share contact? haha
Old 17-06-2021, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gd_day deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice find!
Can share her WeChat? Thanks!
Advert Space Available