The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2021, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Nottybear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Far East Plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by CookCrew View Post
Tried 0575, only one lady L*** as mentioned above, from Sabah.
At first with mask on she looks quite milf but after remove mask she got a young ah lian look. Quoted quite high at first but manage to nego.
As a bro mentioned above, she is very willing to do anything you want. Not a time watcher for sure and can slowly chill at your own pace without being rushed.

Height:165
Boobs: Small to average B
Service: 9/10
GFE: 8/10 (very friendly will chit chat alot with you)
Looks: 6.5/10 (i prefer more mature looks, she looks quite young)
CBJ: 7/10 (not much grip)
FJ: 9/10 (very very accomodating and willing to please)
Damage: 150 all in

After the session, walked out satisfied. Will RTM purely for the service and good attitude.
Also tried another lady of the same name L*** on the opposite end at a shop M** Y*** St***o. FR will be posted when i free.
she is also told me she from Sabah but she look Viet to me. but whatever la as long i enjoy her. loved her boobs. not too big or too small. known her since Adelphi days.
Old 14-01-2021, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7885 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthan10 View Post
These kind of joints no showers. Just quick cleanup with wet wipes and tissue. Then go home and shower lolz
Some of the joints, especially along the row facing the main road have indoor shower cubicles.
Old 14-01-2021, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 5
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nottybear View Post
she is also told me she from Sabah but she look Viet to me. but whatever la as long i enjoy her. loved her boobs. not too big or too small. known her since Adelphi days.
Come to think of it she might really be viet as she doesn't seemed very Malaysian when she speaks mandarin...sounds more like viet mandarin... All well.. doesn't matter... Service good can already..
Old 14-01-2021, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thanks bro.
love that part not too big and not too small.
Old 14-01-2021, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser0 View Post
is she called L or J?
For me, she told me she is L. For some bros, she is J.
Old 14-01-2021, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by decanter80 View Post
Very likely the Indian milf is local. She got a cfm look, so any bros who have tried her pussy, pls share with us experience and FR. Cheers!
Ive tried walking pass her shop few times cuz i trying to get better look of her closer. When I finally walk in, i ask her massage how much. She gave me a hand signal that no such thing here. She must be thinking im an AV. Lol.
Old 14-01-2021, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
decanter80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Damn. This Indian milf is playing hard to get..hoping for bros who’ve tried her to share FR and damage. Lol.
Old 14-01-2021, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
grimp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Far East Plaza

Was at level 5 then report in here but in hurry as was having lunch.
2 girls white 1 melon big. Super White looks China at a corner or close to corner
Around middle of the lane at far end a more chio appear looks very decent.
Both look tall Didn notice if got heels. Do not know the super chio offer wat.
Old 15-01-2021, 12:48 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1383 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimp View Post
Was at level 5 then report in here but in hurry as was having lunch.
2 girls white 1 melon big. Super White looks China at a corner or close to corner
Around middle of the lane at far end a more chio appear looks very decent.
Both look tall Didn notice if got heels. Do not know the super chio offer wat.
super chio one should be nicole, the furthest corner from the corner toilet. not easy to see her. her door closed or she not there a lot of the time. she's pretty good in attitude and service
Old 15-01-2021, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
99199 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Ive tried walking pass her shop few times cuz i trying to get better look of her closer. When I finally walk in, i ask her massage how much. She gave me a hand signal that no such thing here. She must be thinking im an AV. Lol.
ask her do facial service, she will quote u 75 to 100 hr.need to make appointment. Lousy svs n attitude problems waste money and time
Old 15-01-2021, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
Come to think of it she might really be viet as she doesn't seemed very Malaysian when she speaks mandarin...sounds more like viet mandarin... All well.. doesn't matter... Service good can already..
Dunno what unit number... but if you are talking about girl from lift turn right on the right side.. she is michelle from melaka... enhanced boobs ... used to be original when she was on the left lane of lift towards toilet where the viet is now
Old 15-01-2021, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 898 / Power: 12
CookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99199 View Post
ask her do facial service, she will quote u 75 to 100 hr.need to make appointment. Lousy svs n attitude problems waste money and time
Aiyo so the Indian milf is only doing clean legit business?
Old 15-01-2021, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Dunno what unit number... but if you are talking about girl from lift turn right on the right side.. she is michelle from melaka... enhanced boobs ... used to be original when she was on the left lane of lift towards toilet where the viet is now
Woah now she has a 3rd identity. Haha. I still whack malaysian girls too. Dont care. Loved and enjoy groping and fondling her all over.
Old 15-01-2021, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
grimp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Far East Plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
super chio one should be nicole, the furthest corner from the corner toilet. not easy to see her. her door closed or she not there a lot of the time. she's pretty good in attitude and service
Thx bro. They open door when I walk past got a shock suddenly appear chio bu but I think wun be cheap.
Old 15-01-2021, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 682 / Power: 19
ridhwan5 is a splendid one to beholdridhwan5 is a splendid one to beholdridhwan5 is a splendid one to beholdridhwan5 is a splendid one to beholdridhwan5 is a splendid one to beholdridhwan5 is a splendid one to behold

Haven't recce yet but since I work nearby there, thinking of dropping off FEP later. Can anyone share where the Malaysian girls are at?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1