The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2019, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Bigpenis8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: SG pretty insurance agents

Which one you try?
Old 23-07-2019, 09:03 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3889 / Power: 16
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

Insurance is no laughing matter.

Instead of pretty, perhaps you should go for the more matured and dependable ones.

Those that know their products rather than spend time posing in front of the camera. These are the people that are going to pay your hospital bills or give your family money if you die.

As for investments related products, any agent who has not been through the 2008 crash is still considered a virgin. That is the time when their professionalism as a planner really gets tested. Do your own due diligence.

I have funds locked in since 2006 until 2019. There's a big crash, followed by 10 years of growth. Still losing money

I bought it to support a close friend.

Few months ago i ask him how.

You advised me to buy this. Now i want you to tell me what to do.

Friend : i sell everything for you... and i will make up for the paper lost....

I accepted it.

So my money got locked in for 13 years, did not grow a single bit and my friend is still rich enough to reimburse the paper lost. It's not a lot, less than 5k but the opportunity cost lost on the initial investment, i will never get back.

I have to shoulder half the blame, i trusted him as a friend.
Friends and money are never a good idea. hahah.

I'm not the only one who took the deal, a few other friend also did the same after hearing what i did. haha.

Still, hardly a dent on my agent friend's pocket.

Good times indeed.

A more economical way would be to get some insurance brochure, bring it to your favourite FL. Pay her for an extra hour.

The rest should come naturally.

My 2 cents
Old 23-07-2019, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1137 / Power: 20
fattyweng has much to be proud offattyweng has much to be proud offattyweng has much to be proud offattyweng has much to be proud offattyweng has much to be proud offattyweng has much to be proud offattyweng has much to be proud offattyweng has much to be proud offattyweng has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeoldchangke View Post

Instead of pretty, perhaps you should go for the more matured and dependable ones.

Those that know their products rather than spend time posing in front of the camera. These are the people that are going to pay your hospital bills or give your family money if you die.

As for investments related products, any agent who has not been through the 2008 crash is still considered a virgin. That is the time when their professionalism as a planner really gets tested. Do your own due diligence.

I have funds locked in since 2006 until 2019. There's a big crash, followed by 10 years of growth. Still losing money

I bought it to support a close friend.

Few months ago i ask him how.

You advised me to buy this. Now i want you to tell me what to do.

Friend : i sell everything for you... and i will make up for the paper lost....

I accepted it.

So my money got locked in for 13 years, did not grow a single bit and my friend is still rich enough to reimburse the paper lost. It's not a lot, less than 5k but the opportunity cost lost on the initial investment, i will never get back.

I have to shoulder half the blame, i trusted him as a friend.
Friends and money are never a good idea. hahah.

I'm not the only one who took the deal, a few other friend also did the same after hearing what i did. haha.

Still, hardly a dent on my agent friend's pocket.

Good times indeed.

A more economical way would be to get some insurance brochure, bring it to your favourite FL. Pay her for an extra hour.

The rest should come naturally.

My 2 cents
That’s some deep shit bro...
Old 23-07-2019, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4511 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeoldchangke View Post

My 2 cents
there has to be a clear line between investment and insurance, better not to buy those ILP nonsense. investment is investment, insurance is insurance, both cannot mix

its unfortunate that some agents prioritise earning as much commission as possible rather than prioritising their clients' needs. they end up pushing rubbish plans to clients who don't need them and also tend not to understand such convoluted stuff because its not their circle of competence

need to do homework and know what type of insurance one needs, rather than kena psycho blindly buy what the agents recommend

Last edited by ilovepantyhose; 23-07-2019 at 01:10 PM. Reason: amend
Old 23-07-2019, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5580 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fattyweng View Post
That’s some deep shit bro...
he's is not wrong. don't mix sex and making money together. get a proper investment plan from a knowledgeable or dependable agent. use the returns and reinvest in the sex hobbies.
Old 23-07-2019, 12:58 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -138 / Power: 0
SGdeepfake SGdeepfake

Old 23-07-2019, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3312 / Power: 11
kingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
there has to be a clear line between investment and insurance, better not to buy those ILP nonsense. investment is investment, insurance is insurance, both cannot mix

its unfortunate that some agents prioritise earning as much commission as possible rather than prioritising their clients' needs. they end up pushing rubbish plans to clients who don't need them and also tend not to understand such convoluted stuff because its not their circle of competence

need to do homework and know what type of insurance one needs, rather than kena psycho blindly buy what the agents recommend
I only buy life insurance only.
Die liao money go to the loves one.
I hope they received it ( crossing fingers also no use when Im dead)
Old 23-07-2019, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy77 View Post
what you mean? lol how you know?
THEN YOU KNOW WHO
Old 24-07-2019, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 7
blustyboobs is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblustyboobs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Angeline yap
Old 02-08-2019, 10:08 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lonelycook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
another one to share...

Nice, I love this girl. My type
Old 02-08-2019, 02:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -256 / Power: 0
MRJACKY MRJACKY MRJACKY

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelycook View Post
Nice, I love this girl. My type
Natural type, right?😁
Old 02-08-2019, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1506 / Power: 14
dumber10 has a brilliant futuredumber10 has a brilliant futuredumber10 has a brilliant futuredumber10 has a brilliant futuredumber10 has a brilliant futuredumber10 has a brilliant futuredumber10 has a brilliant futuredumber10 has a brilliant futuredumber10 has a brilliant futuredumber10 has a brilliant futuredumber10 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Up me to support thx

Got her ig or fb???
Old 02-08-2019, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1506 / Power: 14
dumber10 has a brilliant futuredumber10 has a brilliant futuredumber10 has a brilliant futuredumber10 has a brilliant futuredumber10 has a brilliant futuredumber10 has a brilliant futuredumber10 has a brilliant futuredumber10 has a brilliant futuredumber10 has a brilliant futuredumber10 has a brilliant futuredumber10 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danevil View Post
Got her fb or ig???
Old 03-08-2019, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 8
Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weimun88 View Post
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-botlwpZ8jo...0/IMG_0283.JPG

Heard she also sell insurance in my friend buy from her before said super duper hot in real life
No info about her ?

https://www.instagram.com/fangningkoh/?hl=en
Old 03-08-2019, 02:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lonelycook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRJACKY View Post
Natural type, right?😁
Yes, the face, the boobs, the height.... Almost all fit my favourite. How I wish could intimate with her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1