The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2016, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
What is worse is that, after you got your excuse to chose another WL....and after the session you start to think :
"Why did I choose that other girl as my RTF to begin with?!?! THIS girl that I just fucked is way better! What have I been missing?!? Shit....!"
lol, been there...
Old 13-09-2016, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3933 / Power: 22
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Butterfly in the house

Quote:
What is worse is that, after you got your excuse to chose another WL....and after the session you start to think :
"Why did I choose that other girl as my RTF to begin with?!?! THIS girl that I just fucked is way better! What have I been missing?!? Shit....!"
The problem is the new gal u chose that day gave u shit svc N ask u why u choose her? U are supposed to be her fren's husband. 5555
Old 11-12-2016, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 10
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light

Another aspect about Butterflying, something I read from another thread today.
WL might not provide good service to a customer who seems to try each girl only once. WL do talk among themselves...maybe even across houses!

The common notion among WL is that RTF customer is easier to handle and give tips, and might even be so infatuated with the WL to give her tons of $$$.

Business savvy clever WL should provide standard service, and not brush this butterfly off.
Who knows, this butterfly customer might just decided to settle down on her with a big Bang (pun intended) after going one big round!
Old 11-12-2016, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3933 / Power: 22
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Another aspect about Butterflying, something I read from another thread today.
WL might not provide good service to a customer who seems to try each girl only once. WL do talk among themselves...maybe even across houses!

The common notion among WL is that RTF customer is easier to handle and give tips, and might even be so infatuated with the WL to give her tons of $$$.

Business savvy clever WL should provide standard service, and not brush this butterfly off.
Who knows, this butterfly customer might just decided to settle down on her with a big Bang (pun intended) after going one big round!
You can't change the wl's mindset. Out of 20 maybe only one understand this theory. And she is probably the Ang pai.

If you can't beat them, either join them or exit the building.
Old 11-12-2016, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
Chantelfin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
You can't change the wl's mindset. Out of 20 maybe only one understand this theory. And she is probably the Ang pai.

If you can't beat them, either join them or exit the building.
Some amount of butterfly is needed to ensure u are not missing out on new stock.

While RTF in one house, then that house cannot butterfly lor. Most houses are independent and unlikely got shared Intel.
Old 11-12-2016, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chantelfin View Post
Some amount of butterfly is needed to ensure u are not missing out on new stock.

While RTF in one house, then that house cannot butterfly lor. Most houses are independent and unlikely got shared Intel.
One way is to visit houses that do not have any WLs at all. There are some along Lorong 20.
Old 11-12-2016, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chantelfin View Post

some of the girls are actually friends (even tho they are based in different houses)
Old 11-12-2016, 10:49 PM
Samster

Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
some of the girls are actually friends (even tho they are based in different houses)
Exactly. Especially in this digital age of internet chats.
Old 11-12-2016, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
oileau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the only type of butterfly i see is in nightclub
Old 11-12-2016, 11:13 PM
Samster

oileau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The only butterfly are those i see in siam diu so that they can earn more money
Old 12-12-2016, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
One way is to visit houses that do not have any WLs at all. There are some along Lorong 20.
Bro, I don't understand what you are trying to say.
Old 12-12-2016, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
You can't change the wl's mindset. Out of 20 maybe only one understand this theory. And she is probably the Ang pai. .
Exactly.
Some girls are Ang Pai for good reasons.
Other than than good looks and figure, they also know how to handle customers.

Those who become Ang Pai based only on looks, probably will last maximum 2-3 months before kenna demoted to "commoner".
Old 13-12-2016, 12:30 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
He maybe referring to cat150 house tht can outcall
Old 13-12-2016, 10:11 AM
Samster

mcgrawhill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

differnet houses can also be friend?
Old 13-12-2016, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
What I am saying is, if you go to a house which do not have any WLs, you can simply call any girls from other houses. Even your regular WL will not know you are calling others.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1