The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-03-2015, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 11
Thomas77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThomas77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: real stories of my personal experience from gfs and flings

Sorry guys about me being lazy. .

It was a super tiring trip with the girls in Spain. Shopping and sight seeing like mad. Since my gf is on red light we can't do much and Nicole and yvonne also sleeping together ..so completely no chance to attack. .what a lousy trip.

We get back to London and also that's the end of her red light and start to turn into green. Hehehhehe I started to think if we could have three ppl fucking each other.

What should I do to make them super horny or gutsy to try 3some....
I think there some grass have by a friend which they bought from Amsterdam. I was thinking what's wrong trying with the girls. .grass n alcohol.

After a busy day packing stuffs..I told them let's enjoy tonight. We go for Japanese restaurant. They were excited. They dressed up..I ordered lots of alcohol.... what they don't know is I have a bottle of champagne at home waiting for them plus some cigarette laced with special ingredients to go with it.
We are all high from sake at the jap restaurant. ..I told them. .Our finale is at home..

Both girls are equally sexy and charming. .I am damn lucky actually.
But I want more from them. When we reach home. ..I took out my chilled champagne and special cigarette.

I told them..you girls always wanted to try what's grass about right..Here you go...nah. ...
We pop the champagne to bid farewell to London as we are leaving.

We all were not smoker. ..but so eager to try those special ones...It was my first time too..champagne half done and I started first to try. .got taste but no feel..puff puff puff..may be I don't know how to suck the smokes in. The girls also started to puff puff puff. .

Not long later I can feel it..Very high and head was spinning. .yeah I think this is about it...I can see the girls are very high too.
I ask them. ..
Hey girls. ..High or not....I feel so great...I went over and give them each a good kiss on their lips...to test water. We were like dancing and talking nonsense..I went to my gf and start frenching her.....Very horny and high..I can see she is very the same too.

She came over and ask..hey give me free show ??? I don't mind to watch. .normally I can hear u guys doing it over the walls. .
I was too high I guessed. .
Watch? Hahhaha I hugged and french her too....then I shout. .join us...
My gf didn't say much as she was really high and horny..she then took off her dress and I hugged her behind and kiss her neck.

Nicole went and french kiss yvonne..first time I see 2 girls frenching. .I unhook her bra.. my hands are cupping her breast and also Fingering her pussy outside her panty. .Yvonne break the kiss and took off Nicole dress and bra too.. she then starts to caress those melons..Since when she is so les. I am super hard and going to explode. .i pull down my pants. .Yvonne going down on me...While Nicole french me back..

Few minutes later I sit on the sofa and yvonne rides me...I was too high I couldn't shoot...I change to doggy and thrusting her hard..she was Fingering her friend thru her panty. She was moaning crazily guessed she climaxed but I haven't. .she fell on the sofa and looks like going to sleep that kind. .I waste no time and pull Nicole into doggy position and then penetrate her.....she was licking and kissing yvonne nipples....now Nicole also too climaxed. .I am still rock hard. ..

nicole disengaged from me and laid on the floor..I go back to yvonne and spread her legs..missionary her as fast as I could. .she was again moaning like crazy...first time j hear like that...
I grab her breast hard and thrusting at the same time..few minutes I was able to shoot...I was extremely tired and I was just koed on the sofa...
Old 20-03-2015, 10:41 AM
Samster

Thomas77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThomas77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

After that night we seems ok with it a d pretends it never happen and no one's actually mentioned it. We woke up and shower and eat some light stuffs and sleep again. It was such a tiring but pleasureable night for 3 of us.

Back in sg. They started to work and I also started to go to my dad's office. I realised there are 2 very good looking girls there. .should be few years older than me.. Ard 30 I guess.... dress up so professionally..I went to my dad room and look around. .then my dad bring me have a walk over and I realised those 2 are my dad's marketing staff.
Others are just normal. No need to talk about.

Quite bored in the office and decided to go lunch with yvonne

Hello dear...how's work? Got ppl bully u or not..I miss you so much..want to see you for lunch..do u want to have a quickie lunch?
I was joking....hehehe

Ok dear. .come to my office..We have a quick bite....

I went to her office and wait for her while i also can google thse OL...my taste have change to OL look I guessed.

Someone hold my hands from behind and i turn back.it was yvonne...We went to a sandwich shop and have a quick lunch. It was my first time see her in OL attire. It's like a brand new yvonne. Freshness for me..I was admiring her attire the entire lunch. .and actually I can see some cleavage.
I bet many of her male colleagues are feasting their eye balls.

She even ask me if she looks professional or not...as she have spent at least few thousand buying working clothes and shoes.

Aiyah. .too much of my personal life alresdy. .Let's jump to action part as readers are bored I guess..

Sex was so much less after came back to Sg...I got my OL look sex on one night whereby yvonne have to stay back....it was Friday night i fetched her from office.
Old 20-03-2015, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold
Unhappy Re: real stories of my personal experience from gfs and flings

up for u...
Old 20-03-2015, 01:51 PM
Samster

Thank you.
Old 20-03-2015, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Upped u bro
Old 21-03-2015, 12:37 AM
Samster

Thanks a lot..will update soon
Old 21-03-2015, 03:30 PM
Samster

She came down and got into my car. .I was already hungry for her. She was in her power suit..button shirt with 2 buttons off..tight skirt and the best part was pantyhose...

She doesn't want to ends her Friday just like that. Instead she asked me to join her new cols for a drink. Gotta know her new cols. .nothing specials and with some wolf also.

I bought them a few rounds which everyone was happy and tipsy. It was around 1am and time to go home. We get back to the car and it all started...first time i bang my gf in her OL attire and iin my car.

Started with a lot of frenching...I began to feel her body with all the clothes on..what a sensual touch. I banged her with her top on but one additional button off. Guys can imagine...I unhook her bra and let it loose. Can expose her breast and licking sucking those nipples..I was massaging her pussy thru her panty hose..I applied more pressure thru the PH and panty. Don't want to waste so much time for foreplay. .public basement parking. .scared a bit.
I pull down her PH and panty..I went on top. .missionary her.
Within 3 mins I cummed..It was very sensual to bang an OL. ..
Old 21-03-2015, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
blackswan320 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: real stories of my personal experience from gfs and flings

bro, good stuff, thanks
Old 22-03-2015, 01:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
wongraced is Cool - loads of Potential

Glued my eyes on this thread!!!
Old 22-03-2015, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
neilnail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting, more pls
Old 22-03-2015, 11:14 AM
Samster

After settled down in sg. A biz partner bring me to a spa. It was my first time going to a spa...It really open my eyes....went in and dress up in their robe...Relax and having a good time. Friend ask me it's time to action. The captain brings 5 girls out to parade. .I was like wow...everyone of them was a gem...tall slim sexy...I have to mentally prepared for this as it's my first time paid for it.

I choose one girl...
So much action. .her services was much much different from gfs. .
She started licking and sucking my nipples.....Slowly and easy to my dick..but not yet bj..licking my balls and sucking it..her hands are stroking my dick. ..she ask me to lift up my butt and she attack my ass hole. .I was like wow..my hole was attacked by a tongue. .electrifying feelings for me..hard to control the muscles of the asshole. She then turn to 69..and ask me to finger her..I was thinking should I lick her pussy but I didn't as I felt silly..I just finger her and slowly insert fingers and try to hit the G spot.her bj gets better and more sucking. .I can't control and shoot inside her mouth. She sucks every single drop of it and spit it out. .

She asked me...do u want to add time?
I was like what? She said u haven't fuck me...so u want to add time to do that as there are not enough time.

Ohh why not. .I added more time..she then continue to lick and suck me...not long later I have my 2nd erection. .my dick is ready for action..she capped me with a condom with her mouth..another wow factor!!! Never ever gfs can do that.

She rides me..Very skillful.

We then change to missionary position..I banged her hard and keep fondling those breast..It wasn't huge..but enough.....We changed to doggy position..I can feel her vagina is gripping my dick. .I can have feelings to shoot again....
It was a pleasure paid sex for the first time..at the end I paid double the package. I learnt what is add time..
Hahahha
Old 22-03-2015, 12:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
teckerlim is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Haiz, I not so lucky
Old 22-03-2015, 03:51 PM
Samster

Why not so lucky?
Old 23-03-2015, 03:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Glow1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Up your story. Hope I can find one soon be it bf or fb
Old 23-03-2015, 12:43 PM
Samster

Thanks..
Next installment shall be insurance agent. ..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1