The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2013, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 579 / Power: 13
ABSEA is a name known to allABSEA is a name known to allABSEA is a name known to allABSEA is a name known to allABSEA is a name known to allABSEA is a name known to all
Re: Favorites of hAvAnAs...

Lol don't be so hypocritical mr benong, you're on this forum as well. You've looked at photos of thousands of other girls, girls that could've been anyone's friend, sister, mother or lover, yet you don't say a word... Looking at all your previous posts, you look for Milfs aged to 44, so I assume all this is to show chivalry, but secretly you're just jerking off to her photos? Sick.

interested to see more? Show me some appreciation!
Old 28-05-2013, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 982 / Power: 22
hAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABSEA View Post
Lol don't be so hypocritical mr benong, you're on this forum as well. You've looked at photos of thousands of other girls, girls that could've been anyone's friend, sister, mother or lover, yet you don't say a word... Looking at all your previous posts, you look for Milfs aged to 44, so I assume all this is to show chivalry, but secretly you're just jerking off to her photos? Sick.
thanks and well said bro. come to think of it, your signature made me realize that, I don't even know who the person is really claiming to be who he/she is.. unless maybe take a picture with today's paper and post here or something..

Up me for my contributions. Go here for more pictures!

I've fucked
Local, Malaysian, PRC, Thai, Korean, Pinoy, Indo, Laotian, Burmese, Cambodian, Vietnamese, Mongolian, more to come!

Fantasies tried
Real Sisters Tarma, Pregnant Lady
Old 28-05-2013, 12:25 PM
Samster

hAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to behold

Just before I go for lunch, chanced upon this local hottie... trust me, she has a super CFM face and BIG boobs! Wanna see her front view? You know what to do...

I've fucked
Local, Malaysian, PRC, Thai, Korean, Pinoy, Indo, Laotian, Burmese, Cambodian, Vietnamese, Mongolian, more to come!

Fantasies tried
Old 28-05-2013, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 23
malx177 is a splendid one to beholdmalx177 is a splendid one to beholdmalx177 is a splendid one to beholdmalx177 is a splendid one to beholdmalx177 is a splendid one to beholdmalx177 is a splendid one to beholdmalx177 is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: Favorites of hAvAnAs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hAvAnAs View Post
thanks and well said bro. come to think of it, your signature made me realize that, I don't even know who the person is really claiming to be who he/she is.. unless maybe take a picture with today's paper and post here or something..
Bro... word of advice... (from someone who had been here for ages...) jus ignore these ppl...

Every year.... every few mths... there will be these kind of ppl around... to piss everyone...

sometimes I dun even understand why are they in SBF...

So dun get angry over these...
carry on your contribution... which is much more appreciated by more bros here...

For those who ask to remove pics.... dun you feel proud that someone U know is posted here?
And yes... I thought of it before... and I will be proud... if it someone I know get posted here...
and it did happened.... a few years ago...

if you dun feel the same... and instead... U feel that U can only see other ppl's girl and not girls you know...
then U shd really shut the f**k up and move along... coz U guys are jus selfish pricks...

guess I spoke too much....
Old 28-05-2013, 02:16 PM
Samster

anyone likes a slutty chao ah lian?

I've fucked

Fantasies tried

Last edited by hAvAnAs; 29-05-2013 at 12:05 PM.
Old 28-05-2013, 05:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Xgingerx is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLoveSluts View Post
You post your pictures online, so be prepared to let the whole world see. No use come in here cry father cry mother cry ah gong cry ah ma. Even if TS removed your pictures, already don't know how many brothers here saved a copy for themselves for their personal collection or for PCC material. Eventually the pictures will re-surface again after sometime.

My advice is, ignorance is bliss, so just close one or both eyes and move on. Whomever told you that your pics are here, in this case, I suppose its our dear friend Benong1975. He should have just kept mum instead of letting you know and go thru this and furthermore, correct me if I'm wrong, violating a certain "code of conduct" in this forum. In hokkien, we call them "bun knife kid" aka "bao tor kia".

On a lighter note, you should be happy that people are enjoying PCCing to pictures of you. Maybe you can consider being a full time member and start your own thread? I am pretty sure you will have an army of supporters.

Lastly, sorry to bro hAvAnAs for typing this on your thread. I enjoy your pictures and contribution! Don't stop posting bro!
What is posted online is actually set in privacy. Now is post to public.
Old 28-05-2013, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 579 / Power: 13
ABSEA is a name known to allABSEA is a name known to allABSEA is a name known to allABSEA is a name known to allABSEA is a name known to allABSEA is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgingerx View Post
Well, you should know who has access to your "private" photos. One of your good buddies is the one who leak it out, all we did was share pictures we found on the net. Unless you have a way to prove to hAvAnAs that you are really the owner of the picture, why should he do as you say?

interested to see more? Show me some appreciation!
Old 28-05-2013, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
sars8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Why you want to post online in the first place? Though you say that it is set in private, you should know what is the worst scenario. Your pic are stored in a 3rd party server and you do not have any control. You should keep it in your own PC at home. I do pity you but can't help. And now you know what to do if you want to keep your pic private in the future: print and keep inside your photo album, then lock it inside a safe.
Old 28-05-2013, 09:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Xgingerx is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by sars8888 View Post
why you want to post online in the first place? Though you say that it is set in private, you should know what is the worst scenario. Your pic are stored in a 3rd party server and you do not have any control. You should keep it in your own pc at home. I do pity you but can't help. And now you know what to do if you want to keep your pic private in the future: Print and keep inside your photo album, then lock it inside a safe.
shallow mother fuckers
Old 28-05-2013, 11:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Claudetan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So you pray hard your girl friend photos don't be posted here too. Hahaha or maybe you don't have one that the reason why u won't have the chance.
Old 29-05-2013, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
It simply means someone that you know and trust and/or offended leaked your photos. That's how sex scandals start, don't you know? For all you know, it might just be your hero wannabe friend Benong1975. Whatever the case, move on.

Quote:
shallow mother fuckers
Don't be mean. What's so shallow about stating the facts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claudetan View Post
So you pray hard your girl friend photos don't be posted here too. Hahaha or maybe you don't have one that the reason why u won't have the chance.
You really make me laugh, did you just say something then contradict yourself by assumption. Fact is, you don't know shit about us and you make yourself look like a fucking joke just by registering an account to post this. Period.

I've fucked

Fantasies tried
Old 29-05-2013, 11:07 AM
Samster

Oh and just for the record, to the joker who zapped me 2 points, what are you trying to achieve with 3 or 4 power? Get me into moderation? LoLz...

I've fucked

Fantasies tried
Old 29-05-2013, 02:46 PM
Samster

Left or Right? Tell me which one you like and I will post more tonight!

I've fucked

Fantasies tried
Old 29-05-2013, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 19
jj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hAvAnAs View Post
Left or Right? Tell me which one you like and I will post more tonight!
Left then right can? being greedy..
Old 29-05-2013, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
sars8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj_jj View Post
Left then right can? being greedy..