The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2012, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 16
synyster is a Helpful and Caring Samstersynyster is a Helpful and Caring Samstersynyster is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Branded Handbags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngengheng View Post
Why woman or gals are so engrossed with branded hand bag?? They can even sell their body and soul for it? Is just a bag only....Really dont understand?
i'd sell my body and soul for watches! but nobody wanna buy. hahaha
Old 27-07-2012, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 16
devan69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdevan69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bt for mi i prefer old ginger then those syt , totally a turn off for mi sepecially prc gsls , can never turn mi on . I still prefer local milf tat really give mi different feelins and being love .
Old 28-07-2012, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 16
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIBlack View Post
Bro, no matter what, old ginger cannot fight with SYTs. They have looks, figures but our figures are somewhere meatier after childbirth.
This is a + point that SYTs lack - Responsive Nipples

Quote:
Its a challenge to try look like them if we can find time to exercise and push ourselves to look better.
Being slim isn’t just the price women pay for fashion and social acceptance. Being slim and keeping in shape is women's sacred duty worship by men

It's also a respect for the relationship, protection against men from going astray (or redirect them back to right path) and love for one's health to ward off health risks, including stomach flab, high blood pressure and high cholesterol that can lead to cardiovascular disease and diabetes astray.

Say No to Fats: No Fats Please, We Are Women! We Love Our Man! Our Boobs Are Not The Tummy

Last edited by Ichigo_Kurosaki; 28-07-2012 at 11:14 AM.
Old 30-07-2012, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 13
WIBlack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWIBlack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks bro. Let's not make this thread into a MILF thread. It's suppose to be the nags about branded bags which women love. Why didn't anyone talk about shoes? We love shoes too, especially Jimmy Choo's, which will be good with a nice price tag provided the ladies can bare to wear high-er heels.

Never courageous. Only to come back to the source where all trouble began for me, to learn more and see from guys' prospective visions about my matters. I am ever so grateful to all good and positive contributions by our bros and sis here. There are nice pple here, not all are just horny.

Let's get on to the topic of branded bags then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imax88 View Post
should search under "milf" and u will find a lot of bro looking for one. no need to fight in a niche you dont have a competitive advantage. find a niche u r comfortable with and play to your strength. in no time your hub will come back to u. for speaking out loud, i find u have courage and a lot of character to come here. maybe thats your strength and use it to learn new skill and have a new wardrobe/social circle. packaging helps cos we males are visual creatures.
Old 30-07-2012, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 13
WIBlack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWIBlack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Kurosaki View Post
This is a + point that SYTs lack - Responsive Nipples

Say No to Fats: No Fats Please, We Are Women! We Love Our Man! Our Boobs Are Not The Tummy
Bro, quite right with your opening sentence.

Fat? Everyone has fat, I lost more than 12Kgs over two years, the more I lose, the more he visit those bloody women (pardon my language, hope I am not offending anyone here). Anyway, we have to keep in shape, to feel good and confident, that one big ball to push it up right and distribute equally to the two breasts (difficult in reality). But at least once tummy flattened, breasts will look more prominent.

Most important, stay healthy, happy and sane.
Old 09-08-2012, 11:16 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Branded Handbags

Quote:
Bro, quite right with your opening sentence.

Fat? Everyone has fat, I lost more than 12Kgs over two years, the more I lose, the more he visit those bloody women (pardon my language, hope I am not offending anyone here). Anyway, we have to keep in shape, to feel good and confident, that one big ball to push it up right and distribute equally to the two breasts (difficult in reality). But at least once tummy flattened, breasts will look more prominent.

Most important, stay healthy, happy and sane.
You are on the way to more self confidence, keep up your good spirits.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 09-08-2012, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3027 / Power: 19
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by synyster View Post
i'd sell my body and soul for watches! but nobody wanna buy. hahaha
I sell my sperm for $$ but no pple want to buy
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 10-08-2012, 07:55 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 0
Azitho is one of the Best!Azitho is one of the Best!Azitho is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Kurosaki View Post
Being slim isn’t just the price women pay for fashion and social acceptance. Being slim and keeping in shape is women's sacred duty worship by men

It's also a respect for the relationship, protection against men from going astray (or redirect them back to right path) and love for one's health to ward off health risks, including stomach flab, high blood pressure and high cholesterol that can lead to cardiovascular disease and diabetes astray.

Not everyone likes slim women. I prefer my babes to be a bit bakchai type as I find those slim girls mostly have airport chests. Also get bruises easily banging skeletons.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1