The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2010, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1678 / Power: 19
Steadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant future
Re: I had affairs with 陪读妈妈 and their daughters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Rover View Post
The Threesome

In the soft moonlight,.....
Wonder how is there moonlight in room... anyway nice story writing.

Pending:
Anyone joining the queue??

Just up: naturegreen (02 Nov 14:04)
Old 23-06-2010, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
huat_ah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

get more stories and write a gd book !
Old 23-06-2010, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 22
84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all
Re: FAO: Threadstarter and those Perverts who Enjoy this Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Up_Yours View Post
I'm not here to claim moral high ground (as I'm no angel myself)...
Another typical SG woman talking about civilisation, respect for females, and so on and so on.

This is a sex forum, if u dun like it, dun come into this forum to read the stuffs here!

It is nature, that male species, including humans, are farkers, and motivated by sex. It is only the "rules" of the societies or countries, in the name of civilisation, and legislate these rules into laws, to discourage men from having sex with females by force. But, that is only discouraging, it doesn't stop them, as u can still hear of rape cases.

Like it or not, it is nature. Refusing to hear the unpleasant stuffs or stuffs u dun like to hear, u are simply not facing / accepting reality!

Anyway, with such attitudes like yours, it's no wonder SG men are flocking to women of neighboring countries! These women are more ready & happy to please men anytime! And then SG women complain that women of regional countries are sluts, bf / husband snatchers, etc etc. They simply refuse to admit defeat, just wanna use words to belittle those who won / beat them hands down. Simply poor losers, and they still wanna talk about civilisation, fairness & equality?

And of course, with a larger number of such phenomenon, SG women not wanting to date guys, not marrying, not giving birth, no wonder SG's birth rate is declining at such rate that SG gahmen is having such a headache and implements policies on the population growth.

横眉冷对千夫指, 俯手甘为孺子牛

一失足成千古恨,回头已是百年身!

Wanna get married, but afraid of losing yr property, yr assets in the event of divorce? Quit SG, dun marry SG gal, yr ass is oso covered!!!

Talking Equality wif SG gals is like talking Communism wif Capitalists
Old 23-06-2010, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 15
Roy Rover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRoy Rover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steadyman1 View Post
Through the open window of course lol. Im sure you notice even if you turn off the lights at night, things are still visible in the house because of residual or direct moonlight =)

I also notice PRC parents, no matter how much they cant stand SG weather, never allow air-conditioning in the house, even if they are well-to-do. One of the mothers told me it is bad for health to sleep in air-con, but I told her Ive been doing that for the past 20 years. My students and I are always sweating like dogs at the table! Can you imagine I once taught a boy whose mom didnt allow the fan either. ...

Thanks 84gunner, impressive argument, I completely agree! Lets not reply to such retards anymore, it will just stir up a response not worthy of our time =)
Old 24-06-2010, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Bro TS, more plz ya? Cheers ...................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 24-06-2010, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

More stories pls!
Old 24-06-2010, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1678 / Power: 19
Steadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Rover View Post
Through the open window of course lol. Im sure you notice even if you turn off the lights at night, things are still visible in the house because of residual or direct moonlight =)
Well depend, if surround with flat/builing, then most likely not moonlight...
Anyway,more of your story please.

Pending:
Anyone joining the queue??

Just up: naturegreen (02 Nov 14:04)
Old 24-06-2010, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 19
我回來了 is one of the Best!我回來了 is one of the Best!我回來了 is one of the Best!我回來了 is one of the Best!

Now our primary/secondary schools are full of PRC students. We have to "look after" these PDMMs like TS ..........

Next : None
PM Latest Post : None
Old 24-06-2010, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
sissy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by 我回來了 View Post
Now our primary/secondary schools are full of PRC students. We have to "look after" these PDMMs like TS ..........
Please do, please do... so we can have more PDMM stories. Be sure to contribute your stories when you have some.
Old 24-06-2010, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 16
Alan Ong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlan Ong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steadyman1 View Post
When lights are off, can see moonlight shine inside room

Can Never Achieve
Old 24-06-2010, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 20
whatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold

camping for more
Old 25-06-2010, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 18
tigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of light

Good morning bro Roy, came here this morning n waiting for your story....
Old 26-06-2010, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 15
verygood is a glorious beacon of lightverygood is a glorious beacon of lightverygood is a glorious beacon of lightverygood is a glorious beacon of lightverygood is a glorious beacon of light

Bro TS, camping here for next part ...... thanks!

BTW r u still consuming them, or helping them now .... need any help ... hehe
Old 29-06-2010, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

Great effort you have there, TS. Ignore the detractors who claim that they can't stand 3P or sexual relationships between parents and their children.

Come on, it is a fact such things happen around us. It is not just the foreigners. The locals do it as well. Remember the father and daughter who were jailed for incest? I am sure they are just a tip of the iceberg.

And remember this, if you can and do come in here for sex or clues pointing to where you can have sex, then it is already wrong. Remember this, It is wrong to visit prositutes too (Exploitation of the woman's body by paying that few measly dollars), all the more if they are illegally plying their trade.

Enough said, i think everyone has a right to choose how far they want to push their limits with not just sex but also everything else in life. SO, keep it up TS.

My two cents worth.
Old 30-06-2010, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 18
Traveller13 is one of the Best!Traveller13 is one of the Best!Traveller13 is one of the Best!Traveller13 is one of the Best!

salivating for more....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1