The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2010, 09:05 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -139 / Power: 0
singaporecamel singaporecamel
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
Rotan only given if overstay by more than 6 months.
Overstay less than 6 months no caning hor.
The ones in the know usually surrender before the 6th month.
Yes you are very right
"Rotan only given if overstayed by more than 6 months."
Old 06-06-2010, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by singaporecamel View Post
For this case I am quite certain she has in her possession a fake document eg. work permit/PR/scam marriage
I've known of a case of a FL who has overstayed for seven years and all along she has with her a fake PR document. She was finally caught and was sentenced 7 weeks imprisonment. And her friend who was caught together with her and has overstayed for six years (no possession of any fake doc.)was send back without any jail term.
So Bros who have girlfriends/wife with any fake document it is best that it is depose off.
i m not clear whether she was caught witn fake docs or not.
but am sure tat overstayers irregardless of whether male or female could be sent 2 jail .....
Old 12-06-2010, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joew2005 View Post
i m not clear whether she was caught witn fake docs or not.
but am sure tat overstayers irregardless of whether male or female could be sent 2 jail .....
Did anyone noticed that there is so many Ftrash around....my goodness during my morning trip to work around 7.30am in MRT, take a sample poll of 10 person, only 3 look local and 7 of them speaks differently...just can't imagine what is happening here...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 14-06-2010, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Black_Hawk_Up deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Did anyone noticed that there is so many Ftrash around....my goodness during my morning trip to work around 7.30am in MRT, take a sample poll of 10 person, only 3 look local and 7 of them speaks differently...just can't imagine what is happening here...
it not really that bad. unless you mean specific area of singapore near factories, shipyard, port etc. to be fair, it jobs local shun anyway so who can we blame?

i quite sure that not the case for train going toward town.
Old 14-06-2010, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gotgals deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sticky issue
Old 14-06-2010, 06:28 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Hawk_Up View Post
it not really that bad. unless you mean specific area of singapore near factories, shipyard, port etc. to be fair, it jobs local shun anyway so who can we blame?

i quite sure that not the case for train going toward town.
Ftrash meaning PR, Employment Pass, S-pass, work Permit, Tourists...

Yes, going towards Raffles City and City Hall...dress well in office wear...

Old 14-06-2010, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3750 / Power: 16
hardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond reputehardone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
According to the Govment data, we have near 5m people here, and 3.3m citizen, that means citizen to FT rate is abt 2:1 lai, how come your rate is 1:2 so many difference ? whose is right then hehe can not be all sg citizen working in sbf not taking mrt just joking
Old 14-06-2010, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardone View Post
According to the Govment data, we have near 5m people here, and 3.3m citizen, that means citizen to FT rate is abt 2:1 lai, how come your rate is 1:2 so many difference ? whose is right then hehe can not be all sg citizen working in sbf not taking mrt just joking
dun trust the gahmen...taking mrt are normally Ftrash...car owners are sinkies and PR...think gahmen never tell you how many tourists per day, per month...

Old 15-06-2010, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quote:

do you think we can do away with them?
Old 15-06-2010, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
do you think we can do away with them?
Of course we cannot do away with Ftrash but can control the numbers to be smaller...without creating so many social problems...

Old 15-06-2010, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You want to import a Thai to SG? Bra, if this continues, in 10 years maybe even 5 years, Han Chinese will be the minority in SG.
Old 16-06-2010, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Of course we cannot do away with Ftrash but can control the numbers to be smaller...without creating so many social problems...
so how many do you think is enough? how to strike a balance? base on?
Old 16-06-2010, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
so how many do you think is enough? how to strike a balance? base on?
No point to discuss this further...we can't change anything...hope din offend you and hope you are not one of the Ftrash...

Old 16-06-2010, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
No point to discuss this further...we can't change anything...hope din offend you and hope you are not one of the Ftrash...
none. i was born here.

sorry to ask so much too. that how i learn from others. i was hoping for some answers from you too. i certainly agree that the numbers should be controlled. but the question i concern is do we really understand or know how much FT we need before making that statement or we are just basing on emotion/fear/like/dislike? how much is too much and what is enough? if we can't answer that question will it be wrong to demand for less FT?

from many people i spoke to, nope is able to provide something solid that we are indeed having too many FT. how much to reduce? what are the skill level we are interested in? many more questions to be answer before we can assume cutting down the numbers is fine and the way to go.

once a friend of mine complain that most of the staff from a restaurant he visit can't communicate in good english. i totally understand his feeling. i just asked him do he prefer to have no one to serve him or have staff who speak minimum english? of course he reply the restaurant need service staff but they should get those with higher standard. as always, many local do not like to pick up such jobs. FT with higher eductional level will be unwilling too right? so what the solution? giving higer pay to local? are we prepare to pay higher cost too?

it is easy to complain on the problem. but it will be good to complain and serve together with an answer. i think that the part that people avoid. many times, we speak like if we are the goverment everyone will be happy. of course i believe the goverment should be more transparent on this issue which is affecting everyone.

don't get me wrong. i certainly agree that something has to be done. but pushing our point with no knowledge of the problems might not be the best way to go forward.
Old 16-06-2010, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quote:

i quite certain going downtown at peak hour you won't be seeing 7 FT to 3 local. being doing that for years.

other then bro Hurricane88 any other bro can verify?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1