The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-03-2014, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 12
chewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by liltiger View Post
Your Pleasures. Our Pleasure.

CUTIE's thread is up. Click HERE for details!
not bad. MR going up soon
Old 28-03-2014, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 11
retrojunk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterretrojunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros,

Been trying the local massage here in sbf. Had my fair share of misses and hits. But seems to be having more misses then hits recently. Abit sceptical at the moment with some okt stable girls. Any bros try the below before?

Cheers!

http://forbidden0city.com/3-9/ - baby

http://forbidden0city.com/1-10/ - miao miao
Old 28-03-2014, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
smikel is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmikel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by liltiger View Post
Your Pleasures. Our Pleasure.

CUTIE's thread is up. Click HERE for details!
She is very pretty and her neh neh is full C cup man.....

She will be damn hard to book liao.....

Bro liltiger, she deserve a better room, like rangoon room condo.... that will be perfect.

up'd bro for this pretty lady.
Old 28-03-2014, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1257 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of

Definitely some hits and misses.

So far I have RTM to Nana.
http://$$$$$$.com/nana_jc.php?cmtx_page=3&cmtx_sort=2

Here's an FR on her:
Location is very convenient with easy parking. It's not a seedy location, popular eateries. If it's your first time I suggest upon arrival, settle your parking and text her again for exact floor etc. if not you might look silly loitering around. She will only provide partial address info enough for you to arrive, before going to her door step.
Her place is simple and clean with a proper massage table. Her place is cosy, with a shower and toilet attached.
Looks: 7/10 I would say slightly different from her picture and not in a bad way.
Body: 7/10 womanly. Nice curves not too thin.
Boobs: 8/10 B+ all natural. Very soft and nice to fondle. Nipples very sensitive.
BBBJ: 7/10 CIM good skills with a mixture of hand action. Round 1 was a HJ upon arrival. Round 2 was BBBJ with CIM towards end of session.
Roaming: full body, easily wet.
Massage: 8/10 no nonsense massage. Really authentic and she knows her stuff. She will massage you in a see through out fit. She provides varied options from oil to dry massage.
RTM: definitely. She is not a time watcher at all.
Old 28-03-2014, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1257 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of

And a really bad experience one:

http://$$$$$$.com/xiaoya_26.php
So since this is an open forum to ensure we promote good ones and help bros avoid the bad ones I will provide a quick FR.

Firstly she goes by different name depending on which site she is featured. She stays in the East ... tempted to post more info on location but i wont as she lives in with another person who could be better.

Upon arrival, she asked for money upfront. Then only washed me in my nether regions and hers. After the deed, same thing. Only our nether regions. So i could have tasted the saliva of the previous person before me on her titties and the next patron will taste mine ;-)

During the session she was very mechanical. After the session she spent the remaining 30mins on the phone.

Her real person is different. Her eyes are enlarged and chin sharpen, probably phone app photoshop thing. I got only a 1 mins bbbj, missionary and doggy while she asked me to go faster - obviously to get the job done.

80% of the advertised services were not performed.

Maybe she just doesn't like me but if you are in the service business, you need to have a minimal level of standard. Bros who want more specifics can ping me.
Old 29-03-2014, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 11
jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!

Niu Niu is indeed in league of her own. When I invited in the unit, I was greeted by the sight of a truly adorable lass. She took my breath away and I was swept off my feet. She is of pint size, but has good-looking legs, and a nice bust for such a slim and small body. She wears her tawny brown braided up in a classic french braid, with bangs at the front. She was wearing an over sized grey pullover which was adequately long enough to cover up to her hips, subtly revealing her black lacy panties, with a small black ribbon at the front to complete the look. Niu Niu is professional, cheerful and calming, all at the same time. I feel like she really listened to me and was very intuitive as to what I needed. I'm also a huge baby on the table and don't tolerate on hard massage. She constantly checked back with me on her strength, making the massage a pleasurable one. Even though she has a pint size body, she really knew how to rock it. As she sat on top of me, we teased and caressed like lovers, at the same time, she had her hands all over me, tracing out the contours of my body and stroking and kneading my penis. She continued to catbath me all over while resting her pint size body on mine. Things got a little more heated, she went down on me and engulfed my penis into that small mouth of hers. She looked up at me with her almost-innocent black eyes occasionally as though to check back on my satisfaction. She worked on my penis with her lips, hands, and tongue until I came all over us. Thank you Niu Niu, I had a great time.

http://i57.tinypic.com/o540pf.jpg
http://i60.tinypic.com/2heipzb.jpg
http://i60.tinypic.com/15yy8o9.jpg

http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=427381
Old 29-03-2014, 02:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 17
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

MR for CUTIE:

Firstly, thanks bro Liltiger for offering another gem, and securing me a Day 1 slot.

Last customer on her first day – but she was still very fresh, and never stopped smiling from the moment I stepped in till I left – excellent attitude! (did not even touch her phone once during the session, though I can hear SMS and calls coming in multiple times).

Expectations were high as pre-launch marketing created tremendous crowd-sourced hype – and based on my own experience, she “over-delivered”. She held my hand tightly as we entered her room, and the cheerful Cutie helped me undress and folded my clothes neatly. Back from the shower, she started kneading me earnestly (wearing skimpy t-shirt with her nice tits screaming “let me out”, and really short shorts!) Massage professionally done – technique and strength are commendable (I asked for hard massage – she can do it!) I was happily relaxing face down… but after a while, there was a 3-second “pause” – next thing I knew, she was rubbing her soft tits on my back… and planting kisses all over my back, down south to my bums, and sensually up north again until she was kissing my earlobes… left side, then right side… very arousing!

She sensed I was aroused, and naughtily switched to “sexy massage”… giving me a HDLY from the back with my ass slightly raised…. damn shiok! Short while later, shyly she said ‘turn around’ and for the first time, I saw her topless and flawless body – starring a beautiful pair of breasts (34C?) and a smiley face which was innocent and sincere… with just a hint of mischief… her modesty only maintained by her lacy black panties…

As she teased my little brother, I “tested water” by gently tuning those delicious nipples… she responded positively and allowed me to sink my mouth onto her lovely breasts as I detected fully erect nips, on both sides… … all this time her hand still rubbing my throbbing shaft lustfully until my penis started salivating…

By now, my hands were all over her extremely attractive body… then to my wonderful surprise, she applied a little oil on her breasts and switched position so she could massage by super-steam cock on her super-sexy tits… heaven!

We continued exploring each other’s body unashamedly like two adolescents discovering the pleasures of lust for the first time… all I can say was that there was a fair bit of bodily fluid in the mix (to be clear: there was no sexual intercourse)… I was so high that I sprayed all over her body, her bedsheet, and luckily never kena spray the floor! She then wiped me clean – and I also had to wipe my cum off her body and apologised (she was cool – she knew I did not meant to spray at her, it just happened, paiseh) … and then she collapsed into my outstretched arms, and I could feel those luscious breasts pressing against my chest as if to gauge my heartbeat, which continued to race away furiously!

Washed up, put on my clothes, hugged some more, kissed just a bit more and time’s up. Now happy like fuck writing this MR!
Old 29-03-2014, 07:39 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomley View Post
Can't touch her butt? You sure?
When i tried sliding in her shorts to feel her butt , she push my hand away & said outside only can , on her shorts, no sliding to feel skin .
Maybe no chemistry , your luck might have been better.
To each and own .
Old 29-03-2014, 07:45 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

For me , i like to have profeesional type massage on a proper massage table, so i usually look for ML, who invest in massage table, that is one of my criteria.
Massaging on normal bed , is like some are of poor quality , the spring noisy & sometimes smell bad. There are only a handful ML who are using proper massage table.
Old 29-03-2014, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
almondcrunch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by melikemsg View Post
Has anyone tried Carol before?

http://thesbf.shop/showthre...ighlight=carol

Any MR to share?
yup tried before. won't go into details but don't waste your money.

cheers
Old 29-03-2014, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Jinz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=434644

Anyone visited QiQi, Jing Jing from imperial fantasy? Recently they seem to be having more accounts spamming more ads... these girls any good ma?
Old 30-03-2014, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 19
PuNkDeViL is one of the Best!PuNkDeViL is one of the Best!PuNkDeViL is one of the Best!

Went to visit Moon on last Thurs.. this is my 5th RTM. Have to say her service is still as good as before and massage standard is still on the top notch.

During HDYL and HJ... don't know if I i have not been released for too long, and when i explode it explode to her body, hehe still feel bad about it but she did not get angry at all still and she had a good laugh at it.

To all bro.. do visit her and treat her nice
Old 30-03-2014, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 19
PuNkDeViL is one of the Best!PuNkDeViL is one of the Best!PuNkDeViL is one of the Best!

Any FR for this ?? she look like a typical OL hehe

http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=430239
Old 30-03-2014, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 17
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

YUKI still the best masseur for me! For bros who haven’t met her, here’s my brief RTM report (I think she leaving around April 28) -

Looks: Beautiful – model standard! Much better in real person than pix

Body: Tall! (1.64m) Slim waist with big boobs!

Service: After soothing massage, slides up to you playfully for HJ, displaying the fullness of her “woman-ness” 女人味 – let her hair down, sexy eyes teasing me, wrapped her long legs around my legs and slowly, lustily jerked me off with the killer beauty look while she occasionally nibbled my ears/neck. F*cking awesome, cock-teaser at its best! She seemed to have perfected the art of KC thru’ the past few weeks here!

Location: Her new location is much better! (Easy access from MRT station or driving)

Very rare to find such a beauty who is not stuck up and actually tries very hard to please. Will really miss her when she leaves…

Her thread: http://thesbf.shop/showthr...highlight=yuki
Old 31-03-2014, 01:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 17
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Any FR on her ? She looks like my ex.

http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=434717

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1