The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-05-2005, 05:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Mr Magic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Secret Affairs with my gf's younger sister

There's another Brighton in the South of England...
Old 24-05-2005, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 21
raiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros

So, have you been approached by a much older PRC with a kid in tow at AMK bus interchange recently?? ...

Hehe, no leh. But I still miss that fucking session with her. Can still remember her name! Wang Shuang Shuang. Same surname as me somemore. Hehe. Thanks for taking time to read my post. Not a smooth weekend for me. Quarrelled with my gf. Having a cold war now. I guess Im just a control freak. Hehe.

Suay leh...Post real story to share also kena Zap. Last friday I had 7 points. Now i only left 6.
Old 24-05-2005, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17096 / Power: 25
ly1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond repute

it doesn't sound real,how can his gf be sleeping so soundly when the noise of the washing is turn on ????????????
Old 24-05-2005, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 20
singexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i wonder how many bros will want to try out being the "Great Emperor of CHina"..

hou gong 3,000 jia li...

juz another 0.002 cents worth of fantasy
Old 31-05-2005, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
crapmeup is Cool - loads of Potential
Red face Re: Secret Affairs with my gf's younger sister

Haha =)

gone for a roadtrip in Africa after a few weeks and come back...
only to find my mailbox full of mixed emotions responses (pm) and my ratings gone down.

Initially when I visited this forum, I felt that it lacked some really steamy hot fantasy stories and wanted to spice things up by writing my own story. In the hope to see more and read up on others' fantasy stories.

I decided to leave it open-ended and leave it to all my readers with their opinions of if its fact or fiction.

This is mainly so as to satisfy the desires and fantasies of the readers. And so decided not to give myself so early until now.

I am most happy to see that about actually 70% of the pms i received were from readers who actually enjoyed my story and i thank all of you for your kind support and kind affirmation comments. I understand if you didn't post it publically on this trend for fear that ur points get zapped. =)

As for me... my objective has been achieved and I am most happy that I have succeeded to cater to the satisfaction of desires and fantasies of any of my readers.

I would also like to take this opportunity to sincerely apologise to the readers who were offended with my story and I pray that you would forgive me. I admit that... though it was just a fantasy story... i should have clarified earlier... so as not to stir any ethical or morality emotions against such behavior.

I pray that in time you all will forgive me.

But I must state that this will not be my first and last fantasy story to share. I will continue to write more fantasy stories so as to add spice to this forum and hope to satisfy the desires and fantasies of the readers in this forum.

=)

Thank you for your generous time to read this trend
and I apologise for any inconvienced caused.

Have a great day ahead all of you
=)
Old 24-06-2005, 10:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
elvislim is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Brother, Intruder Her To Me.
Old 24-06-2005, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 23
alphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by crapmeup
Thank you for your generous time to read this trend
and I apologise for any inconvienced caused.

Have a great day ahead all of you
I'd say, thank you for creating something for samster to +++ about. I want to see u in the 'green'.

Actions first, rather then words. U r in the green.
Old 24-06-2005, 11:58 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3843 / Power: 44
stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute

oh bro crapmeup...
read that before from Literotica com,
Guess bro had change name from the original writing..
I hate copycat.....come'on....

Beauty is in the Eye of the beholder
Old 25-06-2005, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvislim
Brother, Intruder Her To Me.
How in the world do you intruder a person??? You meant 'introduce'?
Old 25-06-2005, 02:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 20
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuclearkid
How in the world do you intruder a person??? You meant 'introduce'?
HA HA HA HA HA... probably an honest mistake, but as simple as the correct answer actually is, it is still a genuinely funny error spotted by Bro Nuclearkid

She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end...
Old 25-06-2005, 03:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
blondes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tell to your GF, maybe she can share you with her sis ???
Old 03-07-2005, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 21
gonggong18 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergonggong18 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergonggong18 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I made some comment earlier, but I did not do anything wif yr points, now I up you. Good story
Old 04-07-2005, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 20
Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Secret Affairs with my gf's younger sister

Quote:
Originally Posted by incestisgd
talking abt fren's mum... well.. i hv a true experience to share...

1st time i sharing.. so hope u guys will be kind to me...

--------------------------

it happened when i was still in my uni yr.. in fact.. was like after NS... body still firm n fit during that time.
it was after exam... so i went to one of my hostel mates' house for tennis... n yes... his house is really mega... those big big bungalow type.. with lap pool and tennis court type.

so after tennis match... we went into his house to cool down... shower.. blah blah...
i was sitting on the sofa in his family room... n yes.. they have a special room juz for family members to lounge around.
so my fren when to his room to shower 1st... leaving me in the family room. i was reading a magazine when his mum strolled into the room. she was wearing a short flare skirt... with a super low-cut blouse. n gosh... i cudnt believe tt she was my fren's mum... coz she looked really young for her age (must b all the facial sessions) and had a hot bods... easily a c cup.
in fact... i got problem deciding was she really his mum.. or mayb cousins, etc.. i juz stoned there n looked at her walkin towards me.

she walked over... n den introduced herself... n sat right next to me... n den was like reading n chatting with me abt the content of the magazine i was reading.
den she started pointing at the magazine.. asking me to take a look at these at that. the magazine was on my lap... so whenever she point.. her finger will be pressing against my dick... n no choice.. she was like bending down revealing her breasts to me.. n her finger pressing my dick.. how not to steam?!

den she started giggling.. saying sorry to me.. abt making me steam... i was so emabaressed. i juz didnt know how to react.
den she started to use her finger to run along my neck n shoulder.. asking whether i needed help with my hard-on... gosh... really fantasy came truth...

i juz nodded my head... n she put her hand into my shorts n started to rub my dick... at the same time she placed my hand on her breasts.. i didnt need any other invitation.. straight awy started to caress her breasts as she rubbed my dick.

i was already kissing her breasts... when we heard some noise from the top.
she immediately jumped up... adjusted her clothes n den walked out of the family room... while my fren juz nice walking down the stairs into the room.

i didnt managed to fuck her... but still.. i think it is really a once-in-a-lifetime experience

Hi All Bros

I had a similar experience with my fen's auntie. I was 25 then, one late afternoon, I went over to my fren's place to borrow a CD player for a event. After I had reached his hse, I was greeted by his auntie. She invited me to the hall, offered me a drink & told me that she is heading to the rm to get the player for me. A few minutes later, I heard a loud BamB came from one of the rm, I though that she might drop the something bulky on the floor. So I went over to see whether I could offer any help. Oh no, she dropped the player on the floor, as I help her to pick up the bulky player, I saw her 2 quite sizable neinei, around the side of a small meat bun.She was wearing a polo-t without button it up & a running short.She was a petite lady,late 30's & with a normal look but flair & smooth skin. She knew that I was pcc on her neinei, immediately i said sorry to her just to signal that I did not see it intentionally. She said it's ok. I picked up the player & was about to walk back to the hall, suddenly she grabbed my left arm so tighty & said, Can you do me a favour? I replied with a yes & hw can I help. She said need my assistance to help her in her exercise.Wow, what exercise is that? I asked myself,maybe is sit up. I asked her that is it sit up? She replied no, & she said directly, I wish to do a BJ on your didi. I was shocked to hear it but felt exciting too, my replied was yes. After that I sat on the bed, she unzipped my jean & put my didi into her mouth, vy conventional method she applied but good feelings. While she kneel down to do the Bj,I started to use my palms roving ard her breasts,of course very easy job as she did not wear any bra. Finally, after 5 min of Bj,I told to her that I'm comming soon & I stood up, tried to get the tissue on the small table for my loading. She stopped me by using her left arm grapped on my right arm. Finally unload in her mouth & to my suprise she swallowed all my fluid & held my didi in her mouth for a short moment & I could felt the suction pressure from her. What a great feeling! Soon after, I headed to the toliet to wash up my didi & she went to risn her mouth. I carried the player to the hall & waited to say farewell to her. Finally, she came & opened the door for me. Her last statement to me before I walked out the house was, Just keep this to
yourself, hope that to exercise with you again. I smiled & told her that it's my pleasure to have this session with her. From that day onward, I have not been to my fren's house again. After not long, i heard to my fren that she is getting married to a early 30's guy. Well, maybe she love young man sperm. Sometimes in life, unexpected happening do happen.
Old 04-07-2005, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 20
kaizer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkaizer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro, dun quote whole post. later boss zap u den u noe.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1