The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2022, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 720 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold
Re: Married men come in

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
because you are on the heavier side?

Wow, you made me sound so harsh....

Actually sis AnnieYJL, it does not really matter, what is important your man, likes your body and face.

My own mrs is attractive to me, but if you ask some of my friends they will just say, so-so, GND type, and that is what she really is.

The worst was the first 12 months after she gave birth, from having pencil shape body (after giving birth) to a pineapple body (thick at the waist & butt), totally turned off but I didn't nag for fear of postnatal depression. Luckily for me, the mrs herself cannot bear her own look when she took first birthday photo with our kid, and started demanding facial and slimming treatment...ok lor, have to pay what.
No. What I meant was I don’t really like gg for facial treatment. I don’t like spending money and my husband doesn’t believe in all these slimming and facial treatment works. Luckily I am all along very slim (maybe genetics). My regime is to eat moderately and cover 10km daily/ do some weights/ swimming. Then sleep well and just do ur typical regime. At some stage, we will all grow old. Many of my friends said I look better as I age. Probably because I am a plain Jane in the past. Also good if you have some nice friends and they can teach you some tricks. My gfs on and off asked me to join them with spa and facial treatment. Maybe that helps. And I don’t follow any schedule except for work. Why torture yourself with all these. Feel like having sex, just have sex. Don’t have to wait 3 hours later
Old 07-11-2022, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 18
lilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious11 View Post
question for all... would u prefer (i) have a gorgeous looking wife but less sex or (ii) have a wife with sex drive but looks like baby elephant....

sisters views welcomed also..
Depends whether I like fucking baby elephant. If yes, anytime I pick baby elephant. Actually, wife turn into baby elephant or hippo because of family. If can choose who don't want to go all those slimming centre and be smooth and curvy. Can afford bor.

If she's still up for fucking, fuck it as it is.
Old 07-11-2022, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 18
lilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by airman View Post
Not true in my case.

I am nearing 60 and my wife is 55 who will not say no to sex
Envy you lah ... can share some details. She still wet? Does she initiate?
Old 07-11-2022, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 14
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all
Quote:
Yes I agreed, some (if not most) people change when faced with different situations.

I have quite a few older friends who gotten married way earlier than me...the thing is after marriage, we visit KTVs, night clubs more often than before they gotten married.

I was like how come you are still seeking commercial sex , the advice for me was always be careful, don't marry if you enjoy freedom....

I was only in my early 20s then, I guess after seeing what happened to these friends, I didn't fancy the same thing happening to me.

That was when I started having long talks with each of my gfs whom I was seriously thinking of settling down with.

I would say, most of my gfs would give me that dirty look, as I was some pervert.

Needless to say, they ditched me, and a reputation of being a lecherous man followed me among friends of my exs....Well I guess you win some you loses some.

What I have trying to say is you may think what I did was 'quite ingenious' but I must say there is quite a high price to pay particularly in this Asian society we are in, and this was 20+ years ago? Gosh I am old
i guess about the comment that people think you’re some kind of pervert even among your exes friends.. while they may openly say things about u, but they better pray hard they don’t end up in a situation like me. cos i think most would be like that? one of my female friend also no sex with her husband. say she don’t need it. omg… wasted with such a good bod and face.. work out abit then can be slim and look like gnd so demure.

dunno whether the husband expectation too high eating outside or really don’t need sex also. sounds too good to be true for me. 40+ man no need sex.. hmmmm…
Old 07-11-2022, 08:24 PM
Samster

curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmei View Post
Depends whether I like fucking baby elephant. If yes, anytime I pick baby elephant. Actually, wife turn into baby elephant or hippo because of family. If can choose who don't want to go all those slimming centre and be smooth and curvy. Can afford bor.

If she's still up for fucking, fuck it as it is.
i get where u coming from bro. but she herself say wanna exercise. next day eat snacks at night. if say her then become i insensitive… some girls…..
Old 08-11-2022, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 970 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 17
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious11 View Post
i get where u coming from bro. but she herself say wanna exercise. next day eat snacks at night. if say her then become i insensitive… some girls…..
If my ex wife is a Hippo but still have craving for me, I will f**k her happily.

Sometimes I have no idea after 40s they still want to look good but no interest in sex.... then look good for what? Maybe just not for me lor. hahaha. As they say, they look good to please themselves.
Old 08-11-2022, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 2026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43408 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post

Sometimes I have no idea after 40s they still want to look good but no interest in sex.... then look good for what? Maybe just not for me lor. hahaha. As they say, they look good to please themselves.
Then wat is the point ???...there r other better ways of pleasing themselves

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 08-11-2022, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
meekmingle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

seems like im 1 of the least here.. usually once or max twice a mth..
Old 08-11-2022, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
No. What I meant was I don’t really like gg for facial treatment. I don’t like spending money and my husband doesn’t believe in all these slimming and facial treatment works. Luckily I am all along very slim (maybe genetics). My regime is to eat moderately and cover 10km daily/ do some weights/ swimming. Then sleep well and just do ur typical regime. At some stage, we will all grow old. Many of my friends said I look better as I age. Probably because I am a plain Jane in the past. Also good if you have some nice friends and they can teach you some tricks. My gfs on and off asked me to join them with spa and facial treatment. Maybe that helps. And I don’t follow any schedule except for work. Why torture yourself with all these. Feel like having sex, just have sex. Don’t have to wait 3 hours later
I see sis AnnieYJL...I guess you are the disciplined type kudos to you, if my wife follows your routine, I think I could have save the money...

Well the slimming sessions and facial worked but like all things, if one don't maintain then the results fade away pretty fast...luckily for me the mrs liked the results (but were shocked by the cost ) and started to put effort to maintain herself.

I think we also love to follow your free spirited live, but sometimes it is a little difficult for us because of our work, there was a period where both my and my wife worked shifts...the erratic timing really drained us...well it was really a matter of practicability....

Although we did try to date a little by having a meal or catch a movie before getting a room that charged by the hour
Old 08-11-2022, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
If my ex wife is a Hippo but still have craving for me, I will f**k her happily.

true that.. so when I fuck my wife I just imagine its somebody im fantasising about lo. close eye lo.. actually when I fuck my wife she also closes her eyes and don't look at me so maybe she also thinking about somebody else, who knows..
Old 08-11-2022, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
CaptainHook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Don't mind me asking but did she offer a solution? I mean if you have the urge and she no longer does, then what does she want you to do?
She just continue to sleep lor, where got solution? Blue film she also not interested. We are just 50 and this already happened since 2 yrs ago.
Old 08-11-2022, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 8
tsar666 is a name known to alltsar666 is a name known to alltsar666 is a name known to alltsar666 is a name known to alltsar666 is a name known to alltsar666 is a name known to all

Quote:

I’d find it bit difficult to digest when the partner wanna looks good but has no drive in sex. I be figuring for sure how to trigger their sexual need, cause if they have the drive to sharpen their looks and figures doesn’t fit any logic that they don’t wanna use their physics. But then again….some peeps you just can’t reach
Old 09-11-2022, 11:03 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha! I don’t like those mundane things. Like make love can only do at night and under the blanket. Haha! Sometimes u need the correct settings. Wine always does wonders
Yes, u r right sis...spontaneous unexpected sex is the best ...the atmosphere when having sex is an impt part of its enjoyment as well such as in a living or bedroom with dimmed lighting ...it is also best enjoyed when fully naked n exposed, different from the usual strip, bang n sleep type n better still added with foreplay n some romanticism n teasing b4 that

Last edited by Rickey; 09-11-2022 at 11:15 AM.
Old 09-11-2022, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Definitely much more hungrier than me. 😆
You r hungry enough for any man sis ...wat more can a man ask ?? ..haha

Old 09-11-2022, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by airman View Post
my wife is not notti but perhaps to satisfy her needs

she will use sarcastic remarks to prompt me but will never initiate physically due to her old school thinking that men should always make their 1st moves
We like this type of wife too ...one that teases us to bang them hard n furious when they r horny n in need of our dicks ...they r notti but in a 'quiet' n indirect way

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1