The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2021, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!
Re: Exposing some of the ML or Spa tricks

The photoshop is bloody ridiculous for that chain of spas.
Old 09-04-2021, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4434 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Oh I see, you didnt quote mah.
Thanks but I no lobang leh.

I only know how to expose ML and SPA so that we dont play into their hands.
This is important mission for you , as this could be quite a mission impossible for some of us without the "$".

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Old 09-04-2021, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 14
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future

Just sharing:
I kenna 1 trick before long time ago.

Booked a PRC FL via a website imp**. Place was located in a spa. But this type normally is you don't pay entrance fee first one but 1 shot pay at the end.

So I was lead to the room by the FL I booked to shower, after showered I waited awhile. She came in and at the door she asked for $50 first. I didn't think so much since showered liao just cincai pay. She took it and went out.

I thought she will come back in. She knn switch another girl but the girl syt and chio and also asked me if I am ok with her cause she say the FL I booked having period cannot FJ. My small head took over big head I said ok.

The session was like shit I tell u. Even though the girl syt, chio and smooth white skin. She was literally rushing me to shoot and like not interested. After I shoot she went out the room and dissapeared when I still have knn at least 20 minutes left if I remember correctly. I waited for like 5 to 10 minutes no one came in and I left. I have a feeling this girl she switched confirm have her own appointments one or she was forced to help FJ by the FL I booked. Really is knn.

This FL still listed but dont work in spa liao. Now in apartment I think from what I see and more expensive now pui.

After that, I tell u I go this type of FJ Spa I became damn direct. I will ask to see the girls first and the price upfront. Also, I will try to bargain down just abit if I know surrounding got FJ spa. E.g. $200 I will bargain down $180
If I dont like I just turn back.
If they know you not pushover less likely you will get pulled any trick by them.

Some FJ spa you can actually 1 shot pay at the end one. Ask u pay entrance is to get you in nia so that you will engage them. Now this type if I know is FJ spa I just ask if can 1 shot pay at the end if I see the girl I want f liao and price agreed liao.

If you ever kenna this type of situation, demand the same FL/ML. If cannot fj nvm, say massage and bj or hj also can. Or just turn back.

This happend to me quite long time ago liao.

Nowadays, I dont cheong FJ spa liao, not worth.

Just sharing, Cheong smart and be firm! Cheers~

Last edited by desudesu; 09-04-2021 at 10:16 AM.
Old 09-04-2021, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by desudesu View Post
Just sharing:
I kenna 1 trick before long time ago.
Thanks for sharing.

8) 偷龙转风 a.k.a the Zion Road Gals Technique
This trick is heavily used to lure customer in with a beautiful gal ads.
After paying the entrance fee, they gave you another gal citing some crap excuses.
One can reject but many would think since already there, since she is not bad, since its.... to realize that its horrible.

Can walk away and ask for money back.
Or else stick to just massage and cut losses.
In future, triple confirm and pre warn them that you gonna walk out or pay only when the correct goods are delivered.

Last edited by piichai; 09-04-2021 at 10:49 AM.
Old 09-04-2021, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 811 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by desudesu View Post

Nowadays, I dont cheong FJ spa liao, not worth.

Prefer owo fj shop, wysiwyg. And pay the nego price one shot at the end. No tricks.

Best are those places with several shops to choose from but really these kind are getting fewer now.
Old 09-04-2021, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2452 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

when recce new places/ml must have the mindset to leave if not within reasonable expectations. else might kena pressure/influenced to make a bad financial decision.
Old 09-04-2021, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
The photoshop is bloody ridiculous for that chain of spas.
For some of the viet girls, really chio one. The China ones must careful.
Old 09-04-2021, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1591 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

Had similar experience in one along Sin Ming (now shut down already). Had a decent massage by this ml so arranged with her for another session. Went there, paid and went to the room. Another girl came in and said the ml I arranged got another customer and asked me to try her instead. Looks ok so took her.
3rd time arranged with the 1st ml again for session. Paid and went to the room. Another girl came in again and said same thing. I put back on my clothes and went out to the reception and asked for my money back. Reception said cannot, already recorded. Raised my voice and said how can you change ml when I already booked. Not once but second time. Shouted louder so that other customers could hear and they knew they had to refund me. The 1st ml came out and apologised but I just told her off and that I would never go down again.
Old 09-04-2021, 10:55 AM
Samster

1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Thanks for sharing.

8) 偷龙转风 a.k.a the Zion Road Gals Technique
This trick is heavily used to lure customer in with a beautiful gal ads.
After paying the entrance fee, they gave you another gal citing some crap excuses.
One can reject but many would think since already there, since she is not bad, since its.... to realize that its horrible.

Can walk away and ask for money back.
Or else stick to just massage and cut losses.
In future, triple confirm and pre warn them that you gonna walk out or pay only when the correct goods are delivered.
I don't care I just ask for refund back at zion. She want to make a scene many bros at the counter waiting to pay up, let them know this shop is a scam see if she will not pay me or not.
Old 09-04-2021, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Most of the time we end up just chin chai and let the swap take over because shower liao, only wearing towel, lying on bed... suddenly just up and go feels like wasted a lot of time. The last thing we think about is money at this point.
Old 09-04-2021, 12:41 PM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nex_terday View Post
Had similar experience in one along Sin Ming (now shut down already). Had a decent massage by this ml so arranged with her for another session. Went there, paid and went to the room. Another girl came in and said the ml I arranged got another customer and asked me to try her instead. Looks ok so took her.
I think I went to the same shop look for ML A via wechat. Received me collect money and send me to room for shower and wrapped in towel waiting for ML A. She came in and apologised that she is 不方便 but ML B can massage me.

Although not bad looking, I felt cheated and told her just do massage then. Throughout the session, I complained non stop until ML A can hear and came in and apologized by Frenching me and said next time will serve me song song gao jurong. SHe dropped a note that if everyone look for her she would be exhausted. Because of her TLC, her boobs was pressing against me and lips locked and hmmmmm, I caved in and have a good FJ with ML B.

Of course, I returned and she kept her promise. That is after i gave her an earful not to do that again.

Last edited by piichai; 09-04-2021 at 01:13 PM.
Old 09-04-2021, 12:44 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 259 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42291 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
I don't care I just ask for refund back at zion. She want to make a scene many bros at the counter waiting to pay up, let them know this shop is a scam see if she will not pay me or not.
I boycott that shop where you can find TKD kids kicking beside it. Even though they give you the right gal, also cannot make it. Totally different from those heavily photoshop photos they posted.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 09-04-2021, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
I boycott that shop where you can find TKD kids kicking beside it. Even though they give you the right gal, also cannot make it. Totally different from those heavily photoshop photos they posted.
Haha bro are you talking about a certain hotel 2nd floor spas?
Old 09-04-2021, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
That is the correct way and SOP in China.
Old 09-04-2021, 01:19 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 259 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42291 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha bro are you talking about a certain hotel 2nd floor spas?
I mean that spa at Zion Rd, opposite that big shopping centre. Beside that shop you can watch kids practicing TKD.

Such lousy place dare dare to charge 150. Crazy lor.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1