The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2015, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 10
fallen69angel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfallen69angel is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: How much of a bastard are you willing to be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCPL View Post
So many shares here.

Here's mine.
Wife brought Sis in law to come over after clubbing due to her and wifey being heavily intoxicated.

Both came home drunk and vomitted.

Wife laid her at guest room and fell asleep without changing or removing her leg stockings. Shake wife to confirm she k.o too.

Went to guest room n pretended to bring extra pillow and blanket to cover her. Tested her by shaking her. My final test was to slap her real hard in the face to confirm it. She didnt react at all.not even an ouch or moan. She was dead fish.
she was my sex doll for the night including anal and came in her ass.3 shots later dressed her back up and went to sleep satisfied.

The funny thing...
The next morning pretended nothing happened. Wife made breakfast and sis in law woke up claiming she had diarrhoea hahaha. Her face was also reddish from yesterday test slap.
Wife told her she fell yesterday after drinking too much.

Sis in law didnt remember anything at all and till today she doesnt realize.

Best kept secret till now.
How do you do her ass 3 times and she doesn't feel a thing about it?
Old 31-10-2015, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 10
fallen69angel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfallen69angel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Knn like this u oso believe?

Fucking backside is like so much more painful than a slap. If fuck backside cannot wake up, might as well saw off her arm or remove her kidneys.

Like that, the anaesthetician in hospital jobless le
Agree. 1, she has a loose ass. 2, he has a small dick.
Old 31-10-2015, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2243 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

i remember one time I go camping with my school. Then got one time me and my friend followed my chio bu young teacher (she is in PT singlet and PT shorts (damm short like not wearing any underwear sia) to the shower room. We camp beside her shower cubicle and peep at her bathing. damm shiok sia. damm........ fuck........ i remember my dick steam until siao. Then 3 of us really feel like bash into her cubicle and pull her out to fuck her sia. At that time we were still 15 sia. fuck. Dun really dare to do it also.

Her figure is damm good. Her breast is the kind of round type.Her pussy hair is so wet.... fuck. Her whole body is so wet and full of soap foam. hahaha.
Old 01-11-2015, 03:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2710 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Hahah bro. 15 years old go what camp? Dairy farm camp ah

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 01-11-2015, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2243 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Hahah bro. 15 years old go what camp? Dairy farm camp ah
Dunno wat camp

All secondary 3 will go one

Can't remember

I think is outward bound
Old 01-11-2015, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 16
belfull is one of the Best!belfull is one of the Best!belfull is one of the Best!belfull is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by owenfang View Post
Dunno wat camp

Can't remember

I think is outward bound
Wah.. how old do you think the teacher was?
Old 03-11-2015, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
shinozuke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by owenfang View Post
Dunno wat camp

Can't remember

I think is outward bound
Should be the sec 3 adventure camp bah. I also got go before. Play a lot of team building games with teammates de. Good place to see panties shot and downblouse if u ask me. LOL

Oh and some free groping if u know how.
Old 04-11-2015, 09:54 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12975 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

My dream fuck:
Shelby from Tryteens.
18 at the time the video was taken.

Planning a trip to Europe soon..
Old 04-11-2015, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
PeterPorker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinozuke View Post
Should be the sec 3 adventure camp bah. I also got go before. Play a lot of team building games with teammates de. Good place to see panties shot and downblouse if u ask me. LOL

Oh and some free groping if u know how.
Pork serious?
Old 04-11-2015, 09:58 PM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Natural D cups on a slim blonde 18 year old!
Old 04-11-2015, 10:06 PM
Samster (P)

Only about 4 videos of her online.
Her career was just about a year.
Great videos though.
She was thoroughly fucked RAW in each one with cum on face.
Probably a fake creampie at the end.
Her body is so firm, yet has curves! And D cups with that flat tummy!
Looking forward to Europe. Any recommendations?
Old 08-11-2015, 02:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Socrates deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
What a fucking hero! As in she is your wife older or younger brother's wife right. Wa cb you did raw with her? Not scared she pregnant meh? But how was the feeling?

I do not label it as incestuous. Because non blood related mah. But an ass without lube is damn hard to penetrate.. How did you manage to fuck her ass and cum inside? I mean when she woke up.. Didn't she feel her pussy and ass sore?

But I fucking respect you lah bro... You must had devious thoughts on her all the while Liao. If me at the most I squeeze her neh neh and rub my dick at her mouth nia and try to force my cock inside her mouth when she is drunk. At least if she sudden wake up not that bad.. Can Kay siao say she vomiting.. I feeding her water or medicine..

But u dare to kan her kar Cheng! Really sbf never fails to amaze me.
Wahaha.

I agree that ass fucking is damned painful. Can't be that dead drunk till no reaction.

But summerhilt comments do make me rofl
Old 08-11-2015, 09:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lovetaimei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys,

Don't really post often but after reading this threat, think I need to share my bastard moments too.

1. Few years back ex says wanna break up, so managed to convinced her to have a "break up" sex. She was damn insistent at first but I told her come my place to talk. One thing lead to another and next thing I know we were both naked and fucking. We don't use condomn usually so I thought, I wanna leave a fucking mark on her and decided to cum in her while doing doggy styles. she found out and was furious. Told me if anything happen I need to take responsibility. Lucky nothing happened. Ended that relationship in a "blast".

2. Was overseas on a business trip with a few colleagues. Decided to have a drink at the hotels club one night. This SYT was having her bday coincidentally. So everyone was forcing her to drink as much as possible. She came over and told me to bring her back to her room if she becomes too drunk (apparent she said I look trustable and nice enough)

She got fucking drunk and 2 other guys wanted to bring her back. Quickly bring her back to her room. Put her on the bed and wanted to leave. Heard her mumble some shit and was thinking, fuck, if leave her like that she might choke on her vomit. So turn her side ways. Fuck, her boobs like gonna flow out of the dress. Told myself better leave. Stood up and saw her dress. CB pink panty.

So I thought, fonder abit la. Test water by shaking her abit. No response. So slowly move her shoulder lace off (she's wearing a dress). Black bra inside. Went one big round around the bed and slowly creep from the back to unbuckle the bra. Like Mission impossible, after a Long 3mins, finally done. Squeezed her boobs lightly. No response. Put my hand down south and rubbed. She Started to moan. I tel myself "Ho seh she is gonna wake up." So faster remove my hand. Too late. Before I could Zao she already staring at me.

She told me she all along know what I was doing. I apologise and told her I couldn't resist. She undress and kneel down. BBBJ and the rest is history. After a few months she left company and never contacted.

3. In Taiwan alone for backpack. Stayed in a hostel and started feeing horny after 1week. CB how to PCC in hostel. Came onto SBF and saw a few ads for Taiwan. Contact and went to meet at hotel nearby.

Long story short. Fuck her with condomn but felt the condomn too tight (not trying not to boast). While doing her doggy told her wait awhile, secretly remove and continue. Came inside her and couldn't control (Bros should know, don't PCC or fuck too Long sure BTH). Continued to pump her (2nd round Liao) and ask her BJ me. CIM and she Chiong to toilet to spit out. Left a happy man.
Old 09-11-2015, 07:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
PrinceCharles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very exciting thread
Old 09-11-2015, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1087 / Power: 16
Megafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud of

My friend did a super bastard moment.

After he broke up with his ex viet gf amicably, she found an old frail man to settle down. But he has low sperm count and couldn't remain hard for long and she kept complaining to my friend. She badly wanted to bear a child for him so she hatched an evil plan.

She suggested to my friend to meet up and then they went to hotel to fuck a few times. She Used her legs to lock him and forced him to cum inside her. Prior to that, this viet gal has never allow him to even have raw sex with her...

Three months later, she got pregnant. My friend was shocked but the viet gal insisted the baby is from her old frail man...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1