The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2009, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15705 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L6h66

sad bonk for ya bro but are you familiar with her? as in been her regular at least a couple of time? that kind of attitude should never have occured
Old 18-05-2009, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 16
pikapika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypikapika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just my second bonk in geylang and i met with this kind of thing... Will make me think twice about going again... Grrrah...
Old 18-05-2009, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 18
ReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud of

I miss G12 from this house. I'm sure many bros do miss G7 aka Ploy not forgetting G17 aka Fern too.

Those few ang pais really made our days in the past.
Old 18-05-2009, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 17
hornykock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtymonk82 View Post
It has indeed been a long time for G17..still can remember the many sessions with her. Don't think anyone can match the standard she has set for Cat50 after she leave. Most of the Cat150 cant even match the way she treat us...
Bonked G17 last week, still provide good deepthroat and offer AJ. she said G5 not bad
Old 19-05-2009, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
cybermad6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone know when G17 leaving ?
Old 19-05-2009, 10:32 AM
Samster

WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikapika View Post
Just my second bonk in geylang and i met with this kind of thing... Will make me think twice about going again... Grrrah...
sometimes must build gam chng one dun give up there are so mnany gems
Old 19-05-2009, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gaylang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, It happens sometimes. Maybe you get the girl at the wrong time. There are plenty of gems in GL. I'm sure you will find one that gam you. Cheong ah!
Old 19-05-2009, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 16
pikapika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypikapika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks guys for the encouragement. I will try my best to lookout for better gems within GL. Maybe PRC/Malaysian more suitable for me bahx.
Old 20-05-2009, 10:50 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
chickyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro pikapika, dun lost hope, as all the bro say here, this hse import some of the best to town. When i'm down on vit m on those FL i'll go to this hse. My Fav Thai hse. I myself have book 11 two overnite. Man, miss her.
Old 23-05-2009, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future
Re: Dont be Pissed OFF

Quote:
I had my first OverNight at L6H66 with G10. In the beginning, she was quite friendly at first, her BBBJ was also quite amazing but after trying some FJ, after half an hour she lost patience, just kept asking am i cumming... I was freaking pissing off by that. As I was tired for the day, I slept thru out until morning and gave her a second chance. She failed to make me cum after trying for 20mins, her attitude get worsen as she kept yawing when i bonk her. I was so angry that i have a quick bath at left at ten am.

Name: pom
Height: average
Face: 6.5
Boobs: 32b
Body: 7
BJ: 8
Attitude: 3.0
FJ: 5.0
Damage: $150 for the night
RTF: No Way Man!

Pom has one of the worst attitude in GL, yet possesses some of the best assets which makes her so irresistable.

I personally tried her twice. First time was when she was only 2 weeks into the industry. Her icy attitude could pass off as 'shy' and 'tender'. Her boobs are huge, but appears unnatural. (read: boobjob) But her hourglass figure and smooth complexion, plus a CIM at the end of the session topped it all off.

Alas, second time i RTF (cos G7 went back already, i had to find a substitute). It was terrible. Like what bro pikapika said, she was nice in the beginning and began losing patience towards the end. The last straw came when I totally gone soft (at the dick) at her fk-ed up face and yet she tried to stuff my bro into the condom.

I blew my top then. At that she realised she had stepped over the line and went back to BBBJ quietly for a good whole 10 mins.

Solid 10 mins of constant sucking and deepthroating. It was so good i lasted only 3 mins when i switched to missionary.

Went out and complained to OKT. Then again as i drove off it got me thinking, WTF, she's just a young girl. Why ruin her short career here right.

I wont RTF but bros who has the patience (and the dough) should really give her a try. She really really does give excellent BBBJ.
Old 23-05-2009, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
laser88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dont be Pissed OFF

I agree can say G10 very beautiful but can not do work.
Old 23-05-2009, 02:13 PM
Samster

some gals really have to reach and cultivate or else how to serve us let's help her by guiding her giving her support is one thing ya ^^
Old 24-05-2009, 12:54 PM
Samster

sol_badguy1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
G10 fr

Quote:
I had my first OverNight at L6H66 with G10. In the beginning, she was quite friendly at first, her BBBJ was also quite amazing but after trying some FJ, after half an hour she lost patience, just kept asking am i cumming... I was freaking pissing off by that. As I was tired for the day, I slept thru out until morning and gave her a second chance. She failed to make me cum after trying for 20mins, her attitude get worsen as she kept yawing when i bonk her. I was so angry that i have a quick bath at left at ten am.
Name: pom
Height: average
Face: 6.5
BJ: 8
Attitude: 3.0
FJ: 5.0
RTF: No Way Man!
Tried Pom overnight yesterday, actually FR will be almost the same as bro pika pika one.

Name: Pom
Height: 165cm
Face: 7.0
BBBJ: 8
Attitude: 5.0
FJ: 6.0
GFE:6.0
RTF: probably wont

Actually she was quite desperate at the beginning for my first shot. However, her body movement and face reaction implied that wanted me to be faster. Ok, first shot done in 15mins, otherwise i can make up to 30mins.
Then, she went for dinner for 1~2hours, i acted like noob playing PSP inside her room (paying 150 dollar to play in her room!@#$@%). Second shot was at 9 somethings, she woke up and pee then lied on bed again, handjob this time. What i thinking was that there will be a FJ for 3rd shot. Something terrible happened was that she sat there and talk nothing when i requested for 3rd shot. Ok fine, bath and left at 10 somethings.

This is the girl introduced by OKT. Very sad no more quality and performance girls in this house unless G17. And also G2(NANCY) and G12(ONG) who had lefted.

Any bro tried any nice girls here? G10 is in my blacklist.
Old 24-05-2009, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

I'm afraid I have to agree with the bros that have bad experience with G10. She's pretty and has a great body but her attitude is terrible.

I tried her 3 times, each time hoping it will be better but that wasn't the case. She barely wants to speak to you and hardly smiles. She doesn't want to TCSS and just want the job to be over with. No fingering, no assrim.

I think she only wants to do BBBJ and let you CIM. It seems she is reluctant to continue to the fuck job and can get impatient if you do too long. I remember during one session she BBBJ me until I CIM. I can see that was happy after that and became more cheerful. The other two sessions where I fucked her after BBBJ was so-so. During my last session with her I pulled out my condom and asked to CIM. She refused so I shot my cum on her breasts. She acted so disgusted! Hey, if you don't mind people come in your mouth why you so upset about cum on your breast?

She's pretty like PRC so I think she will still get a steady stream of customers. RTF? No thank you, 3 times is enough.
Old 24-05-2009, 05:23 PM
Samster

bogyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybermad6969 View Post
anyone know when G17 leaving ?
i was told that she is leaving tomorrow