The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 15-03-2007, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 18
BtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia View Post
They first opened under a diff name and then currently(last year) changed name to Laguna.
They even bought over the ground floor unit in the corner and made it into a cafe sort.....

Specials available but on request only.
Had a ST for RP150k once with a 27yr cewek.

Cheers !

When it first opened, name was Escape, with a pub next to it. Then the pub closed down and they changed name to Laguna. Actually both units belong to the spa owner, the earlier pub operator (my friend) took over the corner unit for his pub business.
Anyway, it's a long and complicated story which I believed no one here is interested to know....
Old 15-03-2007, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 21
evilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry batam cheonger bros..jus need to ask anyone know a taxi driver by the name Unu?last time i always go there i call him.he a nice guy..but i lost his name card..does any bro know him n have his no?millions thks bro dun zap if i did anything wrong..jus do let mi know..thks again..
Old 17-03-2007, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BtmMan View Post
When it first opened, name was Escape, with a pub next to it. Then the pub closed down and they changed name to Laguna. Actually both units belong to the spa owner, the earlier pub operator (my friend) took over the corner unit for his pub business.
Anyway, it's a long and complicated story which I believed no one here is interested to know....
Thanks for the info.
Old 17-03-2007, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 23
rewindd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrewindd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

ermmm... i am a newbie... and wanna explore batam with a experienced tour guide... can i hire pple like batam-man to be my driver? I will pay double the normal booking rate for taxis (Drinks and makan included) ... boleh?
Old 17-03-2007, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 21
apui is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapui is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapui is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapui is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by rewindd View Post
can i hire pple like batam-man to be my driver?
bro.. u want to employ batam man as your driver??
Old 18-03-2007, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
totti79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can any regulars enlighten me on the massage parlour pick up system. I have been to batam a few times and always stayed at formosa and used to book cewek from either alishan or dynasty which is beside the hotel. I seriously didnt know we can pick up girls from massage parlours. i saw a massage opposite the hotel called queen something. I would give it a try next time if really can pick up girls from there. The thing i dont understand is are these massage parlours really massage parlours or just setup as such to facilitate a pick-up joint? Appreciate any info provided. Thanks.
Old 18-03-2007, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 21
dreammare is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreammare is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreammare is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreammare is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonFace View Post
err..it's a forum.. so i'm posting!
what about u ?

btw... li sih di diang ?
OT: Check your pm
Old 19-03-2007, 01:43 AM
ngls2000

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Unhappy Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by totti79 View Post
Can any regulars enlighten me on the massage parlour pick up system. I have been to batam a few times and always stayed at formosa and used to book cewek from either alishan or dynasty which is beside the hotel. I seriously didnt know we can pick up girls from massage parlours. i saw a massage opposite the hotel called queen something. I would give it a try next time if really can pick up girls from there. The thing i dont understand is are these massage parlours really massage parlours or just setup as such to facilitate a pick-up joint? Appreciate any info provided. Thanks.
Queen8933 massage, my friend & I were there yesterday around 11.30am. We are newbies to Batam. So..we are bit cautious. The lady at our hotel counter said we can get pretty one at Queen8933. We did try.
The gals are sit in "tank". But we didn't find any good looking one. Maybe some has been booked or it might still early. Then, we walk around and back again. Now this time we were approached by papasan. About 10 gals in "tank" but still...none of them caught our eyes. Luckily, we booked gals at Alishan.
Old 19-03-2007, 01:48 AM
ngls2000

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Red face Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Queen8933 massage, my friend & I were there yesterday around 11.30am. We are newbies to Batam. So..we are bit cautious. The lady at our hotel counter said we can get pretty one at Queen8933. We did try.
The gals are sit in "tank", around 15 ceweks. But we didn't find any good looking one. Maybe some has been booked or it might still early. Then, we walk around and back again after 1 hour. Now this time we were approached by papasan. Left 10 gals in "tank" but still...none of them caught our eyes. Finally, thanks to the info on this forum, we booked our gals at Alishan.
Old 19-03-2007, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 23
proprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro,
There still many joints to choose from with better quality girls from the one u mentioned. Get the ojek to bring u for a nominal fee. Do shopping first man. Fish tanks is a sure way of getting ur money worth. Anything outside will cost u more or even double, not worth it man.

Anyway the mamasan will guarantee the goods, if not get to exchange with a little damage, worth it bros. Unless, u damn good looking, gers do it for free for u hahahaha. Cheers!
Old 20-03-2007, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
totti79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the info bros. Will try outside of dynasty and alishan when i go in a fornights time, but still within the formosa vicinity and update on any experience.
Old 20-03-2007, 06:54 AM
Samster

rewindd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrewindd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by apui View Post
bro.. u want to employ batam man as your driver??

U mean he's not a driver?? I tot he driving a chicken mobil or something... Heard now the chicken mobil got V8 engine somemore...
Old 20-03-2007, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 18
BtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rewindd View Post
U mean he's not a driver?? I tot he driving a chicken mobil or something... Heard now the chicken mobil got V8 engine somemore...

Want to hire me as your driver can, 1 condition, go train harder and beat me in Q Pool 1st...
Old 20-03-2007, 03:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Raidster1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
There are many "massage parlours" in batam. some have ktv's in them, just go in, ceweks are in fish tanks with numbers on their shirt. you can tell the mamasan or pappasan which one u like or what services u want. pay she and bring her to your hotel. most hotels have mp. mps like hollywood, have to take a taxi there.

B the way, I find that ceweks in Alishan looks prettier. hope this helps
Old 21-03-2007, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BtmMan View Post
Want to hire me as your driver can, 1 condition, go train harder and beat me in Q Pool 1st...
dun wan la... play with u damn stressed.... too serious leow...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread