The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2021, 04:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 14
Discovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to all
Well, they no longer publish anyone details and places visited. So all you bros worried about trace together….no matter anymore. It’s all discrete. Will they open up geylang this year? Won’t get any bad publicity since can no longer tell where infected visited (or if they are 25 yo Thai female)
Old 01-07-2021, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1644 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40840 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will the sex scene in SG be different after covid?

Gym work out with more air blow out when ex in group in air con enclosed room no need mask on
Msg 1 to 1 in the room need both mask on
I wonder

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Pworker 20/5 Kiss4you 22/5 incamaiden 30/5 tplink4gltedong 3/6
Old 01-07-2021, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5902 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Probably may add on the GST as a precautionary and excuse.
Old 02-07-2021, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Recently, LW mentioned to allow settings where everyone is vaccinated so I guess GL may reopen provided customers have the vaccination proof and safeentry may not be applicable ?
Old 02-07-2021, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

got vietnam girls willing to pay and endure our quarantine just to come here and work in ktv & bars
Old 04-07-2021, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
willroyce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChowTB View Post
pepperb and picanto also can get ons
i heard about it too but too many scammers there.. i have been using sugarbook.com and so far no problem
Old 04-07-2021, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Yes! Expensive. Additional costs. I guess btw $20 to $100. Eg. If BL back in biz. All WLs add on costs because of daily quick swab tests. Requested by MOH and, her OKTs ensure the girls do it b4 she operate her biz.

We are looking at $20 markup to $40. $40 markup to $60. Perhaps $50 markup to $80. Like some scared people on the street says. I copy it to suit my statement. It give me the assurance this WL is Covid 19 negative.

I hope 2 yrs of lock down. Many members has saved $ to wait for re opening of RLD. If don't have. Is not to late to do it now.
well since more people are on locanto, sugarbook, and tinder i hope bros can have some ons there
Old 04-07-2021, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
The rich have their mistresses and juniors at work to fuck.
The poor will PCC.
Even maids are out of the price range for Banglas.
Expect a spike in rape cases and sexual assault.
very true haih
Old 04-07-2021, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discovery2180 View Post
Well, they no longer publish anyone details and places visited. So all you bros worried about trace together….no matter anymore. It’s all discrete. Will they open up geylang this year? Won’t get any bad publicity since can no longer tell where infected visited (or if they are 25 yo Thai female)
well the risk will always be there.. i think after open give it a few months to check if the situation is fully handled before visiting
Old 04-07-2021, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboiboi View Post
Recently, LW mentioned to allow settings where everyone is vaccinated so I guess GL may reopen provided customers have the vaccination proof and safeentry may not be applicable ?
well our neighbouring countries cases are still bad so I think maybe safeentry will still be there
Old 04-07-2021, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
got vietnam girls willing to pay and endure our quarantine just to come here and work in ktv & bars
ya and also thai girls.. been seeing a lot of them in wechat and sugarbook
Old 04-07-2021, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by willroyce View Post
not so sure about thai girls now. most thai girls have fled back to thailand.

but viet girls situation is unusual here now.
They cant go back to vietnam once they are here! only via very limited repatriation flights arranged by viet embassy can they return to vietnam. they'll not be allowed to return to their country via any other flights.
If they come in, they'll be on short term pass. These passes will be auto extended till the day they can return to vietnam. So no problem of overstaying. Just that they cant be caught working illegally (many methods to evade this).
Know a few of them already here for almost 2 years since pre covid days, unable to return to viet. Its both a blessing and curse.
Old 04-07-2021, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Will the sex scene in SG be different after covid?

Not to forget, my friend! Viet woman married into this red dot. I had 1 such colleague. She quit because she cannot handle the working pressure. My impression of her past 2 yrs. Cannot made it in this red dot. By the way. Her husband is 30 yrs old, she is 26. Young couple.

If her husband cannot provide for her. I wonder will she operate as FL? I used to made her happy with this statement. Beautifully accent!

Viet accent is kind of funny. It make her happy.
Old 05-07-2021, 03:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
deematter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

will be the same again after few years, take time to regain its health too
Old 05-07-2021, 03:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
deematter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by willroyce View Post
wechat and sugarbook got many Thai girl? How about local girl?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1