The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2021, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 4
ImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Massage places and their “special” services

Quote:
Originally Posted by lallana View Post
let me give u better advice. if u see $88 prostrate menu, skip the spa altogether lol. there are other cheaper and better alternative spas (usually 50/hr) out there that also give good massage with hj at least too.
I second bro Lallana's advice .
Plenty of places in the range of 45-60/ h.
Old 07-09-2022, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Massage places and their “special” services

Personal preference is $88p spa as they will have nice ambience with private room and shower facilities. Most of the ML are younger (20s), can give a proper massage. Some can tease and massage same time. Some spa boss do train them proper.

I do not like TCM set up even if they offer $58/$68. I take it as $20-$30 extra paid to spa for their effort in creating a good soothing ambience. Unless the TCM is a place offering more than HJ by SYT, it is a different story. Most ML in TCM are above 30s and it is a no no for me.

Recent trend of MLs in $88p spa asking for $100 just for HJ + roaming is killing off the interest to find good proper massage place with good ambience to relax while young ML molesting me for 1 hour and come with happy ending. Read some bros review on ML in TCM set up also start asking for $80 just for HJ + roaming.

paying $138 total is reasonable for spa set up. But paying $188 is exorbitant. Really spoil the adventure to find new ML

Last edited by KangTuo; 07-09-2022 at 04:33 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1