The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2005, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
highkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: What the most daring place u ever make love?

wah... daring places ar??

once in a multi storey carpark highest level with surrounds no car and my car alone only.. then i think HDB look down can see the action somemore.. actually wanna a BBBJ but she insist i bonk her.. (ONS)

once in a female toilet at the central mall near momo club there... but stunned by a female who tried to enter the toilet... me and my fling went into the toilet after drinking lots at e-express (last time there), started to french and fingering her (wearing short skirts), then when high liaoz wanna bonk her, suddenly someone wanna open the door (lucky we were standing against it and she cant open it.), stun me and i quickly stop and open the door for her and walk out... the ger outside was stunned with eyes popped out.. hahaha
Old 21-07-2005, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 23
g_aberlado is one of the Best!g_aberlado is one of the Best!g_aberlado is one of the Best!
Re: What the most daring place u ever make love?

Well guys,

It happened when I was like 22 years old. Back in 1992. The most daring place i did was at the steps of City Hall. It was at the top. She was wearing a skirt. I was sitting down and she was on top. It was at about 11pm. There were people walking by, some couple nearby and traffic went by as usual. It was very nice and intense. The city hall was not fully light then as it is now.

There at the steps of City Hall where singapore gain independence back in 1959 and there was me having sex with a my ex girl.

Thank you guys
Old 21-07-2005, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1823 / Power: 23
daryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant future

wow really some unexpected places of bonks!!!!! thanks to the bros who shared here, lets share another one i had just early this yr... went to Labrador Park and walk walk with 'friend' and was at the lighthouse on the extreme left side, saw some couples really hot there with moving hands, so cannot tahan, drive up to the other carpark and walk around looking for place to bonk, in the end gotta do it in the handicap toilet, heehee moaning sound in the middle of the night and heard a couple walked past, talking initially den kept quiet... dunno if they were eavsdropping outside or not, dun care...
Old 21-07-2005, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 20
singexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by g_aberlado
There at the steps of City Hall where singapore gain independence back in 1959 and there was me having sex with a my ex girl.

Thank you guys
salute u bro... ur balls muz b as big as elephant..
Old 21-07-2005, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 20
itsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samster

one of most daring places was at the heavy vehicles carpark along admiralty road....was working in woodlands some years back...got to know this gal on attachement, kinda got attracted to each other and one day asked her out for lunch......while driving towards safyc when decided to detour into the carpark.......for u know what laa...
Old 21-07-2005, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
Am.G.Lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wassup! U guys are awesome
My most adventurous was at the balcony of a hotel on the 32flr
Happily shagging away until I saw 2 guys looking from the office building oppsite. No prizes for guessing coz its 1 of the tallest hotel in Sillypore
Old 21-07-2005, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 22
horsepunter is one of the Best!horsepunter is one of the Best!horsepunter is one of the Best!

For me, is fucking one of my gal in her parent's bedroom and on the big bed while I look at the parent's marriage photo on top of the bed head. The best thing is the younger sis is next door doing her home work and there is a phone call for my gal and the sis come and knock the door. My gal was half moaning and half telling the sis thru the door she is busy cant answer the call... Damn shiok. She stay in those old 3 room flat and she share the room with her sis. But have to fuck her in her parent's room cos the sis around. The parent open hair saloon one so Sunday not at home. To think of it, this is my best happening fuck. ANd also my first CIM and she swallow all my sperm... One of the best gal I know in term of horniness. Lookwise and body so so only, but slim type, not those big elephant. Actually take a very big risk cos her sis definitely know I am inside her parent's room and the door was locked. But my gal assure me her sister will not say. Her sis is very young only. pri school I think. That time I still very young, so nv think of any consequences one, only want to fuck and fuck only. Now of coz still want to fuck and fuck but more careful. And I just know my gal on sat and sunday I m at her place fucking her. To think of the past, I am pretty lucky in term of getting free fuck and at a very fast time. No need to invest so much time on money. Now no more such luck liao, must go TN or HC then can get sex.
Old 21-07-2005, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 20
Horsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsepunter
For me, is fucking one of my gal in her parent's bedroom and on the big bed while I look at the parent's marriage photo on top of the bed head........
Hello bro, any tips for this weekend
Old 21-07-2005, 06:34 PM
Samster

horsepunter is one of the Best!horsepunter is one of the Best!horsepunter is one of the Best!

Bro, I no more betting horse. Now into stock and share market. I used to invest in share many years ago but of coz lost big time due to lack of good advices and knowledge. Horse can forget abt it, the odd is against us. Now I am back with a good stock adviser and so far his buy call super power one. He is very good in TA and know when to enter and exit which is very important. Nv fail me yet. But no speculative or contra play for him, he doesnt like these kind of client. Must have money to invest one and he can make your money grow. For horse tips, u can try asianbookie horse betting thread, there are few good tipster there, like bachiku and ndy kiat.
Sorry to side track a little bit cos this thread suppose is abt bonking, not investing.
Old 21-07-2005, 07:19 PM
ivy7

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Riding a guy in a stairwell at Changi Airport...

One of the advantages of wearing a skirt: straighten top, stand up and ok, I'm safe. The guy on the other hand...
Old 21-07-2005, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 22
Rain-Men is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRain-Men is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRain-Men is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
For me, is fucking one of my gal in her parent's bedroom and on the big bed while I look at the parent's marriage photo on top of the bed head. The best thing is the younger sis is next door doing her home work and there is a phone call for my gal and the sis come and knock the door. My gal was half moaning and half telling the sis thru the door she is busy cant answer the call... Damn shiok. She stay in those old 3 room flat and she share the room with her sis. But have to fuck her in her parent's room cos the sis around. The parent open hair saloon one so Sunday not at home. To think of it, this is my best happening fuck. ANd also my first CIM and she swallow all my sperm... One of the best gal I know in term of horniness. Lookwise and body so so only, but slim type, not those big elephant. Actually take a very big risk cos her sis definitely know I am inside her parent's room and the door was locked. But my gal assure me her sister will not say. Her sis is very young only. pri school I think. That time I still very young, so nv think of any consequences one, only want to fuck and fuck only. Now of coz still want to fuck and fuck but more careful. And I just know my gal on sat and sunday I m at her place fucking her. To think of the past, I am pretty lucky in term of getting free fuck and at a very fast time. No need to invest so much time on money. Now no more such luck liao, must go TN or HC then can get sex.

wa..so power ..can recommend to us or not?? hehe
Old 21-07-2005, 07:51 PM
Samster

Rain-Men is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRain-Men is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRain-Men is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivy7
Riding a guy in a stairwell at Changi Airport...

One of the advantages of wearing a skirt: straighten top, stand up and ok, I'm safe. The guy on the other hand...
yo..that's so daring sis...my wildest one includes ridden by my gal at the winding stairs at marina center...doggy at wheelock place staircase...ridden by her again at one of the gents toilet at one of the town's car park....
Old 21-07-2005, 07:52 PM
Samster

This happened in 1987 ( 18 years ago ).
So how to recommend to you?
Old 21-07-2005, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, I no more betting horse. Now into stock and share market. I used to invest in share many years ago but of coz lost big time due to lack of good advices and knowledge. Horse can forget abt it, the odd is against us. Now I am back with a good stock adviser and so far his buy call super power one. He is very good in TA and know when to enter and exit which is very important. Nv fail me yet. But no speculative or contra play for him, he doesnt like these kind of client. Must have money to invest one and he can make your money grow. For horse tips, u can try asianbookie horse betting thread, there are few good tipster there, like bachiku and ndy kiat.
Sorry to side track a little bit cos this thread suppose is abt bonking, not investing.
Hi bro..i think i am blur liao..hahaha..wrong quote...i am asking abt recommending ur stock broker..hehe
Old 21-07-2005, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Travelman is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE=ivy7]Riding a guy in a stairwell at Changi Airport...

Was that YOU!! i was a "horse" letting "Whos That Gal" ridding at changi airport
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1