The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GINA, grace, hookersclub

Old 24-06-2024, 02:10 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
gingerdcat is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Hermes at Ss :

Looks: sweet pretty bubbly face 90%

Body: Totally great! She keeps her body very well, Boobs were handful, sensitive. She is slim and have a good figure! 90%

BBBJ: Did a fine job, tease me, focus on the tip with tongue action, played with my balls, almost make me cum! 100%

FJ: Many Pos, she is damn good at riding. Very active, energetic, She did all the work for me haha! 90%

RTF: This stable never disappoints. Will surely be back for more! 100%
Old 24-06-2024, 02:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Feckinsheep is Cool - loads of Potential

Esprit from Lust365
https://thesbf.shop/showthr...ghlight=esprit

Looks: 9/10 super chio bu
Body: 9/10 slim, proportional
French: 8.5/10 demure
BBBJ: 9/10 can go deep. No problem. Go deep while here hands busy with my balls
FJ: 9/10 right.. tried and tested. Like newly divirginized
Gfe: 10/10 sweet like a sugar baby. Always cling like a koala bear
Old 24-06-2024, 02:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
ester deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jayda from fairies finder

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=990865

Looks 9/10 A very cute SYT young and energetic

Body 8.5/10 great pair of natural boobs and I loves her thick ass

French 8/10 started slow and had some tongue fight after her horny button was activated

Pussy 10/10 I rate so high because is like camel toe , tight and very wet, play Abit already very moist

Bbbj 8.5/10 she did me well while I was standing and I mouth fuck her till I almost cum

Fj 9/10 very accommodating with all the position I want and shes game to it , young lady really make me this uncle wear off easy, so let her ride me till we both cum and she rest on my chest before we went for some rinse off
Old 24-06-2024, 03:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
gofather123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Honey (The Pimp)

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=990385

East side, clean and cosy room.

Looks discount 5%, almost like her pictures.
Body is slim with nice enhanced tits and a great ass for doggy.
Didn't do too much DFK with her, maybe she is not into it.
BBJ was pretty good though, although can go deeper.
Where she shines is FJ, like other reviews have said so. Doggy & CG/RCG was especially satisfying with her ass bouncing off me.
Her English is very limited though, so Google Translate is required if you don't know thai.

Overall very pretty lady with a great body & a good experience.
Old 24-06-2024, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 367 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3986 / Power: 18
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Had a session with Annie from Foxy Thai earlier.
Annie's link - https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=989473

Short and sweet summary

Looks- 8/10, WYSIWYG minimal filter, something I really like this house for, as they do not over filter their girls.

Body- 8/10, as per the pics and a FR with a Live View shared by another bro. And she was dressed in the same costume when I visited, very sexy baby doll with a tiny g string.

Boobs- 7/10, I don't mind enhanced and they seem to have been done properly but I still prefer naturals, big or small it's fine for me, but one man's meat is another's poision.

Nipples- 8/10, small rosy light brown nipples, but despite her enhancements, her nipples are responsive, lick it right and you'll hear her moan

BBBJ- 7/10, tries to DT which I do enjoy even though I am only average sized, to feel the back of her throat is a nice feeling. Not sloppy and good tempo

Painting- 8/10, very small pussy actually but gets wet easily with light licking. Lick her right and you'll make her cum and shiver grabbing your head or body hard. I do not think that she was faking this at all as I could taste her clean juice coming out

FJ- 8/10, initially tight to enter, as mentioned, she does have a small looking pussy, but once inside, even with a cap on, you can feel that you're hitting her cervix. Slow and gentle grinding will make her gasp in pleasure as you massage her inside

AJ- 9/10, this was my mission today as it's been a while since I got a good ass fuck. Tight to enter but you can tell she's very good at this. Once in, allowed her to get used to something in her back door and then slow movements. First position was missionary with legs raised. Enjoyed sucking her nipples while i took her in her ass. After I popped out from her ass, I got her to go into doggy and took her in the back again in that position, now being a little more relaxed I pounded her ass hard and fast and in a couple of minutes I shot out in to the CD in her ass.

Shower, massage, cuddle where I was playing with her aftermarket headlights, I started getting hard again... after my first licking session and she came, she mentioned that she can only cum once, so I decided to try again to see if she can cum again... which she did... hehehe. CD on after her cum and tnered her pussy without any extra KY. As the time was getting close to the 90mins, I went hard and fast to cum quick making her moan harder and louder.

Deed done, good wash up and left her with a few minutes to spare before the end of the session time.

Hope she managed to get some time to eat the chicken rice I bought for her before I arrived.

Bros who want good service and a good bum fuck can surely visit her.
Do note she's leaving in a few more days so do be quick.
With that, don't think I will have time to visit again, however after the session, was chatting with bro and he has a few new girls in already...
Gonna check out Lilly or Tiara when I get a chance.
Maybe Tiara, it's been a long time since I've had a good AR hehe
Old 24-06-2024, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 5
rihnohorn is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrihnohorn is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrihnohorn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexos7243 View Post
Galaxy's Hana

Quite similar to pics
Bak 2
Natural tits
Clean shaved
Amazing ass
BBBJ was a nice touch
Both holes are tight
Service was great

Service was really great.
She able to squeeze my 2 shot within 60min and her GFE is really high
Highly recommend to all brothers. She is a hidden gem
Old 24-06-2024, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wokhei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Nicha
Stable: Foxythai
OKT: 10/10 fast response despite last minute
Looks: 9/10
Body: 9/10 If you like ass, she’s great
DFK: 10/10 not afraid to really get in there
BBBJ: 11/10 very skilled, knows how to make you finish
FJ: 10/10 Cater to all positions, knows how to ride well and find your weak spot
GFE: 10/10 max GFE experience, english good, amazing service
Overal: RTF for sure, will be back for more time
Old 24-06-2024, 04:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
maskrider555 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Late review for CK from LUST

Overall was session is great, service oriented and soft spoken. I have to agree with that on her massage skills.

Looks: 8/10 pretty lady with nice feature, her looks will grow on you

Boobs: 9/10 Sweet and nice

Body: 9/10 picture on her profile don't do her justice, petite and nice tight figure

BJ: 9.5/10 I told her that I feel like having slow and wet sensual type for bbbj, suction is ok and felt good watching her suck my dick . The effort and attitude she have is solid.

FJ: 9/10 A very satisfying FJ, tight and wet..Good chemistry was build and will try her best to satisfy me, her horny moans make me higher as I increasing my pace and tempo, make me open my full gear to bang her harder and faster like no tomorrow
Old 24-06-2024, 04:18 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 14
Chupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to all

As promised, here is my FR:
https://thesbf.shop/showthread...girls&page =2

Girl: Loraine
Stable: Flirtygirls

Booking 10/10: easy and fast

Looks: 8/10. photos are too white. She looks better in person, Singaporean skin tone. Actually some angles she looks like Angelina Jolie. She has big eyes and thick pouty lips.

Body: 9/10 proportional, sexy, nice curves, hourglass.

Boobs: 8/10 soft enhanced with sensitive nips.

Pussy: she loves to be eaten. As I lay down, we started with 69, then she sat on my face like reverse cowgirl. Rubbed her wet pussy on my face until my chin and neck all wet from her juices. Damn shiok.

BBBJ: 9/10 Shines in this area. No hurry, BBBJ for as long as you can tahan. All kinds of pattern, loves twirling her tongue around the cxxk head which is awesome.

FJ: 8/10 very accomodating
1st round: BBBJ, 69, cowgirl and then finished in missionary.
2nd round: spent a long time BBBJ, then missionary and doggy.

We spent a long time talking, her English isn't so bad. Alot of GFE, showered me before and after. Lots of DFK with those nice pouty lips. in-between 1st and 2nd round, we lay in bed talking about all kinds of stuff, ending up in deep wet kisses again to prepare for 2nd round.
Old 24-06-2024, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 9
LaxBro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLaxBro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just finished my slot with Jewel, Terminal21. Worth the effort and wait.. several days tried to find. Slot but couldn’t find the match timing.

Frenching/kissing was out of this world. From shower to bed, almost non stop kissing. Stripped off my clothes erotically, caressing my erect 2ic from my jeans while her mouth in my neck. This girl knows what is foreplay and deliver it spot on.

She looked horny, responsive and energetic for an afternoon slot. Breaks the ice easily even for someone like me who dont talk much. Her services needs no commenting , quality was superb like other bros have mentioned. A pro in giving BJ and moans like a super horny GF demanded you to fuck her hard and deep.

Remarks: She actually like to be fingered, makes her pussy filled with juices

Hopefully she will be here for a while and manage to RTF again
Old 24-06-2024, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Titopi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Lali from 99 babes

Okt: swift booking with clear instructions to get into room. Must make sure you follow exactly, and easy to get in.
Location: nice hotel in central with nearby mrt. Biggest room I've seen so far.
Looks :she's a pretty girl like the pics.
Body :very fair north thaiand young body, nice to grab n hug
Boobs: bcup with pink nipples.rare to find
Bbbj: sloppy slow style knows the technique , no teeth effect.
Fj: excited n will moan to my rhythm no matter how long I take. Good rider also. But i preferred to pound her hard instead
Gfe: chatty can speak Chinese. Polite and service orientated. Gave very strong massage between shots.
Rtf : great value young and pretty.
Old 24-06-2024, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1534 / Power: 10
KinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant future

Honey The Pimp Club

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=990385

I felt an urge to book another girl. While surfing and upon seeing Honey's listing, I became increasingly curious about her.
So I contacted OKT bro Tony for the first time to set up a session.

Luckily, I managed to get an appointment in the afternoon.

She has a look that somewhat resembles a Chinese appearance, which might be appealing to those looking for that specific vibe.
Just a slight discount from the video and pictures posted on the OKT’s SBF and Telegram page. Otherwise not a big deal.

Her well-enhanced C-cup boobies were a pleasure to touch, and she seemed to enjoy being caressed.

Her BBBJ was exceptionally good, maintaining a steady and gentle pace while skillfully avoiding any discomfort when she still had braces on.

The intense French kissing session was enjoyable. It felt like a passionate exchange, creating a strong connection.

She was open to trying any sexual position I suggested.
My favorite was the missionary position. The way she displayed her facial expressions and made those enticing sounds left a lasting impression.

Just thinking about that moment is enough to excite me.

I'm glad I tried this new location which is discreet and had a decent experience with a girl who really stood out.

If I get the chance, I'd definitely love to see her again when my schedule allows.

I give this session a score of 8.5/10
Old 24-06-2024, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2120 / Power: 14
gunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond repute

Wanted to rtf Loraine but timing not match. So okt intro me Alicia

Alicia video presented by okt and although her boobs was man-made, she make use of her parts to fulfill my needs.

I rate her 8/10 for all that

Her service puts in lots of effort and her attitude was good. She out to please me well. Pound her deep and long her moans was genuine.

Blowjob suction was good too.

Thanks okt for the arrangement.

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=990644
Old 24-06-2024, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 2
xiaobudian8123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxiaobudian8123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Gina from Terminal 21

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=990643

New comer that Bro Kim brought all the way from Thai to this shore

Looks 9/10 Mid 20s lady, fair white skin as they said little discount from pics but still a sweet lady

Body 9/10 Became one of my option for petite lady, natural boobs and perky ass nice combination bro

GFE 8.5/10 Okay with basic English but I can feel her attention, not a time watcher

BJ 9/10 Nice deep with wet and power suction

FJ 10/10 Cute moans especially with her petite body can carry her around for challenging position, allowing me to deep fck her 1st shot in no time, no rush after that she hugged me tight till I inisiate us to get some shower, 2nd in doggy she allowed me to slap her perky ass

Squeeze out 2s out of me in approx 60mins.

Great bonk, body and services will always makes me want to come back more
Old 24-06-2024, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 10
wester22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwester22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwester22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

HAZEL
TERMINAL21
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=990247

Looks: 8.5/10 pretty but photos slightly filtered. Overall looks I won’t reject, chio looking Pre MILF

Body: 8/10 Slim and well taken care body. Have some nice sexy tattoos, looks great when she wore that black lingerie

Boobs: 10/10 another asset is her nice enhanced tities. Enhanced but looks perfectly for her. Must be one factor why bros and like me myself lusting for her.

Bbbj: 9/10 she is full energy and tirelessly sucked me for long time. Appreciate her willingness to please with good attitude. Asked her to lay on her back while I hovering her face almost sit on it and my cock on her mouth.. she comply and suck like a pro

Fj: 9/10 not super wild moves but she was extremely wet and playful. Managed to control not to cum early as i really want bonk her good. Finished with COF which she take it like a champ

Gfe: 9/10 bubbly personality, very friendly and offer massage

Massage: 9/10 short and sweet head massage on my temple. Wanting it lasr for no time left

Will RTF if have opportunity
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1