The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GINA, grace, hookersclub

Old 21-06-2024, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 18
Bare is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBare is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Hazel from Terminal21

Arrangement with OKT was flawless. Instructions given by OKT was clear.

She is a mature girl that is eager to serve. What you see from the photo posted basically what you get. Felt very taken care of during the time I was there. Nice tone body, her fake boobs look awesome on her ass great for a bit of spanking.

Shower was great with boobs rubbing, soaping each other and also BJ teaser. I called it teaser coz only 5 mins ma then she drag me back to bedroom LOL.

BJ was awesome. Eye contact makes it a true PSE level for her BJ. Pull her hair up in ponytail, took over a while going in deep with no gagging.

FJ was solid too. She was moaning throughout the whole session, loud moan. Still debating it might be an act but nonetheless, very good sight of her squirming and writhing in pleasure. I like to ptease her clit also during poundings.

GFE wise is average for me. It was good, she polite and friendly like other FL I encountered before.plus point is her massage, do request it if she not offer, very relaxing I think she got talents. Forgot to ask her if she real masseuse in Thai.

Thanks bro Kim for the arrangement.

Old 21-06-2024, 10:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
ayetpe69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Siambu Joint:T21
Host: Hazel

Look:Slight off from the photo..maybe due to poor light and angle, sure consider pre-MILF, Typical thai-tan but towards the fair side
Figure:Petite, 350cc melon, patches of tattoos
Shave:got a small patch

Service: SOP, nothing to shout-about (Even though claim to work in massage salon in BKK)
Language:French not fluent.
BJ: short duration
FJ: still ok lah.(lack of french make me bo feel)

Communication:Acceptable, does not require GT
RTF: Most likely nope
Old 21-06-2024, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 19
Mattay2006 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMattay2006 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yes. Loraine is from FG
Old 21-06-2024, 10:42 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
figivo63 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=990372&highlight=

Name: Nisa

Looks: 9 very charming
Body: 9 petite
Boobs: 8.5 natural C cup
Pussy: 9 shaved, taste good, and sensitive she was insanely wet
Bbbj: 9 solid lickings and suctions.
Fj: 9 she maneuvered so good. She took over me. Her moves were so good. Good enough to bring me so so high. Doggy she stretch her butt cheeks to give cock a better feels of her pussy. Damn good with her moans so deep and sexy

Other Remarks: good skills. Communication with her not difficult also. Gfe confirm have
Old 21-06-2024, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
HHHKeras deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Notti
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Notti
Looks : 10/10, really very pretty
Body : 9/10, standard Thai tanned. Don't have any extra fat.
BBBJ (Blow Job): 10/10
FJ (Fuck Job) : 11/10
GFE (Girlfriend Experience) : 11/10, she is outgoing, friendly, fun character and speak both English and Chinese very well. Attitude is top notch. Didn't expect she showing some thoughtful moves as well.
RTF (Return to Fuck) : Yes, but not possible this round as she going back soon.
Old 21-06-2024, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 19
Mattay2006 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMattay2006 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Bro, you want to write FG is it?

Yes, loraine from FG, flirty girls. Must be too tired to press wrong. But cannot find and correct my old poat
Old 21-06-2024, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 8
Dekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyZap View Post

Victoria, Flirtygirls
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=989517

Saw her photo on tg and texted okt for a slot. Thanks for the prompt replies.

Victoria look similar 90% similar as photo. Maybe some editing or light effect. Vixen and she has the lady next door want for sex look. Dress up in her sexy night lingerie and greeted me warmly when I arrived at her room.

She was quite shy at first, and we start a small conversation and she came over and strip off for me. And we both proceed to the bathroom. Shower me well and halfway uses her boobs to grind on me. Makes my lil bro stands immediately. She did gave me a blowjob but I prefer action on the bed.

Relaxing on the bed, she came over and cuddle. Light kisses to french as I told okt I need someone who can french if not I have no feel.. lol.. and her itchy hand keep fondle and my lil bro and gavee a hand job and I push her head downwards she knows the hint and went down to give my lil bro a warm strong suction. She can blow persistent without any teeth feel and lick my whole shaft wet.

Caps on! And she rides on me first. I'm enjoying the view of seeing both her boobs bouncing and I grab on her boobs and playing with her nipple. She show me the horny expression and flip her over for missionary. Pound her deep and hard, she moans out quite loud. Caps off and cum on her body. She don't give me the yucky face or black face.

Enjoy this session with her and thanks for the promo too.

Cheers 🥂
Read your review and book a session last night. Indeed Victoria service was good. No complain. This review is true.
Old 21-06-2024, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 7
HumanIcy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHumanIcy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hana from galaxy
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=989130&highlight=

After reading all those great reviews from fellow bros here, decided to take a session and ended really well too

She was great in service, attitude plus very horny too

She suck me well and made me cum in less then 20min for the first round, 2nd round started playing 69 and she really moan damn loud when she near to climax

Wild kitty on the bed indeed, one of the best fuck I come across. Recommended to all brothers 👍
Old 21-06-2024, 11:33 AM
Samster (M)

Powersexx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Chloe from Ss is a SYT girl, so she is exactly my type, very cute girl with slight Tan.. She has nice body with natural tits, not that big though but I like It

She started with giving me BBBJ..She is actually quite good but I think she's not confident with herself.. I managed to grab her face and I fuck her mouth a bit..She quite shy at first but sometime later she will Open Up

During FJ, she accommodate me well, very obliging to my request.. I think bro with dominant personality and side, Chloe is for you and you will like her so much.. During Doggie also managed to pump into her, Didnt go so rough as she is so sweet, she moans sweetly

A very pleasant experience with Chloe..worth the bucks
Cheers to OKT for the arrangement..

Link to her page
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t...ighlight=chloe
Old 21-06-2024, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Chiccp is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t...highlight=zoey

Zoey Lust365

Look: 8/10 Sexy face, got the CFM Looks Same beautiful eyes, Pics is same
Boobs: 9/10 Nice round juicy Boobies with Nice perky Tits

Bbbj: 10/10 Pro bbbj with slurping sound and some Wet action
FJ: 10/10 All positions, Very hardworking

GFE: 9/10 Friendly lady, treat me like a BF and Speaks well
Overall: 9/10 Milf looks Accommodate all requests and Friendly

Old 21-06-2024, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 5
jayquellin is one of the Best!jayquellin is one of the Best!jayquellin is one of the Best!jayquellin is one of the Best!

Voxy from galaxyxscorts
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=990058

Location wise near east side, okt give clear instructions and easy access

Looks 8.5/10 cute fair skin lady

Body 8.5/10 slim and perky ass

French 8.5/10 started off light but once her horny button activated is another chapter

Bbbj 8.5/10 suction is good and she will use her tongue to lick on the mushroom head

Fj 8.5/10 very accommodating with request and not a time watcher, can ride long time with good stamina too, pussy will clamp on the dick when she cumming and the bedsheet is full of her love juice
Old 21-06-2024, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 17
manmanlai has much to be proud ofmanmanlai has much to be proud ofmanmanlai has much to be proud ofmanmanlai has much to be proud ofmanmanlai has much to be proud ofmanmanlai has much to be proud ofmanmanlai has much to be proud ofmanmanlai has much to be proud ofmanmanlai has much to be proud of
Stable: FT
Name: Nana

Clear instructions from OKT, discreet & convenient location

Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 9/10
Frenching- 8.5/10
Boobs: 8.5/10 (A Cup, not for boobs lover)
Painting/69 - 9/10 (Clean, shaven, no smell)
AR - 9/10
Pussy: 9/10
Bbbj: 9/10
Fj: 9/10

Summary:
Booked early morning slot, proceeded to location & was welcome with a good smile, wearing a tight short dress with no panties. Offered to shower me & action starts with licking & sucking her eraser nips followed by a bbbj with DT, pleasant surprise when she did AR. First time for me & the experience was heavenly. Foreplay lasted about 15 mins with tongue fight before 1st release through cowgirl. Already not young, wondering if can start round 2 but her teasing of the shaft did miracles, ended pumping her hard on missionary for 2nd release. Showered me & tip her before leaving.
Old 21-06-2024, 11:55 AM
Samster

Getjuice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jane Seduction

Appearance: 9/10 sexy body with slim figure, Pretty looks. Her boobs are perfect size, enjoyed my time grabbing those boobs

Service: 9/10 In terms of BBBJ skills, they are quite decent. Nice Suction, good hand grips and licks. But woah, her Fj is excellent. Very accommodating to many positions, she knows how to turn men on. When about to climax, She goes a-bit faster and moans. Very nice service and Had fun With Jane

GFE: 8.5/10 Vry friendly and got nice attitude, Good worker and pleasure me
Old 21-06-2024, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
pencilcse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Zoey , Lust365

Looks: 9 / 10 ( chio )

Body: 9 / 10 ( curvy body )

Boobs: 9 / 10 ( she is huge, like E around there )

Shower: 9 / 10 ( she is service oriented, even in undressing me still seduce me. )

French: 9 / 10 ( wet, passionate. I can never get enough of it )

BBBJ: 9 / 10 ( awesome suctions, endless wetness and her throat is trained to go low. )

Pussy: 9 / 10 ( smells and tastes amazing )

FJ: 9 / 10 ( she is very confident of what she can do. Confident with her body, it shows with the way she moves. I enjoyed scene of her a lot. In doggy and in missionary )

GFE: 9 / 10 like real gf
Old 21-06-2024, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 20
donzzz is one of the Best!donzzz is one of the Best!donzzz is one of the Best!donzzz is one of the Best!

FR for Mika Club Friday

It’s my first time booking, bro Friday recommends me to try Mika cz I looking for big boobs one. so here is my FR

I booked for 1 shot, but ended up extending it and lucky enough there’s still a slot left.

Had a wonderful time with Mika, she’s the true definition of a perfect girlfriend. She looks like the pics, but slightly tanned.

Body wise - so shiok when I see her E cup boobs, huge one. Curvy body with some tattoos, nice addition ( i really love someone with tattoos, IMO sexy one lah ) combined with her long hair makes me horny.

GFE - feels great hugging her with her attention makes me feel so special.

Frenching - her thick lips, sexy and addictive. Deep kiss with her tongue exploring my mouth, fantastic!

BBJ - like it when she lick my balls and suck my tools. Surprisingly i don’t feel any of her teeth, super one lah

FJ - i wanted things to go slowly, started with her catbathing me. She got super wet, my tools easily can go. 1st done it with missionary, her boobs when they touch my body woah cannot tahan anymore. 2nd with her riding me, great energy and stamina.

I do recommend bros who like the big boobs have wild side but also act as lovers to check her out
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.ph...highlight=mika
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1