The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 15-06-2024, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 18
Smintboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmintboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmintboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

GENTLEMENCLUB24
Date: 10th June 2024
Lady: Tesla
Shave : Yes
French: Yes
English: Yes
Looks: 10/10
Body : 9/10
Boobs: Natural
CIM: No try
DT: No try
AR: NA
AJ: NA
FJ: 10/10
Overall : 9.5/10

🔥ADDITIONAL REMARKS🔥
Saw Tesla from another stable previously but was unable to find a time to visit. When I met Tesla, I was stun by her looks.. she is from Chang Mai.. very fair... She got shy by me kept looking at her in the bath and we just just keep look away from one another..
In bed she is so horny... She requested to change a few position... Doggy is so mesmerizing as she spread her butt out for easy access... You can clearly see you 2IC in out of her....... She also Kc very well and I got KCed.
Will visit her again soon.
Old 15-06-2024, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 377 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 10
maomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Sabrina (kinkithai)
Date : 15/06/24
Damage : $140

Okt: Saw Sabrina’s posted picture and the ass look so doggieable. Caught my attention. Kudos to Okt help to arrange timing as my initial timing already taken. Clear instructions
Looks: 9/10 similar to posted picture. Read others FR about Sabrina looking sexy in orange tube dress. Open door and Sabrina wearing that same orange tube, indeed sexy and hard-on. Seems like her boobs gonna burst out.
Body: 9/10 Slim and curvy at right place.
Boobs: 9/10 C cup enhance boobs but soft to the touch and her nipples so good to suck and fondle
BBBJ: Good technique and have to stop her if not will cim. Deep throat and suck my balls. slurpy sucking.
Kissing: speak French fluently
FJ : 9/10 she’s tight as she slowly inserted my rod in cowgirl, ride well and rock her hips well. Had to switch to missionary and pump her deep and fast. Can see she enjoying as she grabbing the bedsheets with each stroke. And her moaning so loud and Jav style. And she pull me down and French me while I keep pumping. Damn good session
RTF: Definitely. Even thought her English limited, but her service and gfe make it all worth while.
Old 15-06-2024, 06:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
stalkerslender is Cool - loads of Potential

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t...highlight=gigi

Name: Gigi from LUST365
Face: 9/10 Model looks, have a very friendly and smiling face with some sharp features

Body: 10/10 Long slim legs which are a turn on for me, nice boobs size is just right for me and sexy body

BBBJ: 9.5/10 Very Pro with her swirling and slurping, good buildup and just how I like it

FJ: 10/10 Very good Responsive and can change position. Moans are great as well, stamina better than mine for sure

GFE: 9/10 Try to create small conversations between the shots, gf material and top service

Dmg: $160/90/2

RTF: Yes She's a RTF material definitely
Old 15-06-2024, 06:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
OtakuBBQ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Mika from Club Friday
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=985977

Central area, can walk from MRT station

Even if you take the usual discount from the pics, Mika is still really cute and pretty (Not that much difference from the pics too)
GFE is amazing. Very friendly and will give you undivided attention.
Big boobs which is exactly what I was looking for. Boob lovers will love her.
Service is top notch. From BBBJ to FJ, she will patiently guide you to the end.

All in all, I will definitely RTF!
Old 15-06-2024, 06:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Cambring deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nina - Ss:

Looks: 8.5/10
Pretty and cute lady, she got the attractive babe look.

Body: 9/10
Body got meat, very good to cuddle and smooth skin. Skin tone like thai tan

Boobs: 8.5/10
Size is okay for me, C cup. Looks great on her. (I don’t like so massive size)

BBBJ: 9/10
Very hardworking, she can go slow and fast. Good eye contact, hands free action for some parts

FJ: 9.5/10
Can accommodate to various positions, she can dominate when she in on top. She take control and give me the slutty look while riding. Super solid. Managed to only change doggie. Her ass is soft and big also bro must try see her ass when doggie her sure can cum fast.

GFE: 10/10
Caring to me, provide good aftercare when session done. Never throw me away, lie down cuddle me that kind.
Old 15-06-2024, 06:29 PM
Samster (M)

yatoxasta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Lisa @Terminal 21

Okt: OKT was fast and transactional, replies quickly and no bait switching. kudos to OKT to notify me of the last minute change in time as girl was busy. clear instructions and got in quick

Looks: 9/10 similar to posted picture. the reason why i chose lisa was due to her big assets both at the front and at the back. wasn’t disappointed when i saw her in person and she was wearing a sexy see through lingerie which made want to rape her

Body: 9/10 boobs felt enhanced but still soft to touch. wasn’t really interested in her front but more of the ass that was heavenly big

BBBJ: Good technique allowed deep throat and sucked my balls, a lot of saliva and she had to clean it frequently

Painting: didn’t ask, not my thing

FJ : 9/10 this is the part where she shines. started off with riding and grinding which gave me a nice view as i grabbed her tits and slapped her ass from below. changed to doggy for the 2nd position and i couldn’t last long as i thrust and ram my rod fully while hearing her high pitched moans. changed to reverse doggy and told her to stop before i could cum. she was willing to do as many positions as you want and was accommodative. ended off in doggy while grabbing her tits as the view was amazing and shot my entire load inside.

GFE: 8/10 lisa was shy but at the end she was very attentive towards the service and session. slight bit of awkwardness may be due to our similarity in age but nonetheless was still an amazing session.

RTF: Definitely once she returns back to SG, heard she flying tmr and past few days have very little customers. recommended to try for all. i don’t usually post FRS but she made me create an account just to post and that says a lot.
Old 15-06-2024, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3642 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

May from GalaxyXcorts

Link: https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=987330

Booked May for today early morning breakfast. As usual she always hides behind the door when opening it so knowing this, I stood at one corner where she couldn't see me and after a while, her head peeked over the door and saw me...

By the way, the pic below is her actual pic.

I then entered her room and we had a quick kissing session before we entered the bathroom for a quick washup before the real action begins.

I lay down on the bed and she came over and started giving me a BBBJ with head twisting and tongue twirling actions.

After a good 10 mins of tongue twirling actions, she capped me and got on top of me. She is seriously tight and and really likes being on top where she is in control of everything.

10 mins of rocking action and watching her boobs swaying in front of my face, she came but I hadn't cum yet, so I flipped her onto her back and started plumping her hard.

I was getting tired by this time so I told her to get into the doggy position and I banged her hard and fast before I finally came

I decided against going for a 2nd round since I was already completely drained and tired so we spend the remaining time hugging and tongue fighting in bed...

Ratings:
Looks: 9 / 10. very pretty and close to pic. The first pic of the post is her real life pic…
Body: 9 / 10, tall and slim with nice boobs
Boobs: nice and soft natural B cup
Deep Throat: Yes
Shave Pussy: Yes
French: Yes, very good
English: very very basic
FJ: 9 / 10
Overall: 9 / 10. Great GFE, Great Service, Great Sex

Last edited by teebs_darklord; Yesterday at 11:36 AM.
Old 15-06-2024, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Bigmax is Cool - loads of Potential

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=989697

Okt-11/10 bro gave me the best girl. He told me I will regret if I don't come. It's 200% correct.

Location -east side can drive and come by MRT. But MRT need to walk a little. Nice hotel. Queen size soft bed and a comfortable relax place. Please bring your own towel!!

Looks- 10/10 for me. What I see is what I get. She's more cute in real life. Pretty eyes. 🥰

Boobs-10/10 big round natural boobs. Whoever love boobs best choice is her you won't regret it. All natural you love it if you handle it properly 😂.

Body- 9/10 nice curve body. Her pictures already show you what you are going to get. Her skin so soft. You will definitely feel it.

Shower-10/10 first look she says I'm ok but her actions already started in shower. Nonstop French and bj in shower. The best experience.

French-11/10 you know it if you do it properly😂. She will go wild here.

Pussy- 10/10 trimmed and it can wet easily. Be ready for a wet nice pussy. And don't miss licking it 🤤🤤.

Foreplay- 10/10 she and me go wild like bf and gf we got the best chemistry. Make sure to hit the right spot. ( It's a secret that you guys to found out)

Bj /69- 11/10 she wet all the way down. You won't regret it. Her wet horny look . while sucking your dick is splendid. Those eyes omg 🥵. Don't miss the action.

Fj-10/10 it's up to you guys. She can do all the position. They also have a mirror you can use. She like it if you go wild. Make sure to hit the right spot. Her moan are natural and awesome. It will make you more horny.

Massage-9/10 not professional but she work hard to make you feel relax. You can request it. If not can cuddle.

Gfe-11/10 we hit the chemistry so nothing much to say. Simply awesome.

Overall 10/10 sure RFT if got time. Like Okt said if you miss you will regret it. Make sure to book her fast I'm pretty sure the price will go up. 😂😂 I'm in a luck.
Old 15-06-2024, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 7
Birdiona is a glorious beacon of lightBirdiona is a glorious beacon of lightBirdiona is a glorious beacon of lightBirdiona is a glorious beacon of lightBirdiona is a glorious beacon of light

Victoria from flirtygirls
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=989517

Welcome back my favourite stable and also having reopening promotions

Victoria is a sexy n pretty lady with great attitude plus service

Her body was slim and her pussy is tight

Kissing with her soft tongue plus her sucking on my lips is fun

We did 69 and she moan non stop till can feel her water keep flow out from her love hole

We fucked multiple positions and she's gamed to every request I wanted, not a time watcher too

Will definitely rtf her before she left the shore and thanks okt for arranging the slot for me
Old 15-06-2024, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 1
darkness3nity is one of the Best!darkness3nity is one of the Best!darkness3nity is one of the Best!

Had to make a booking for Candice after seeing this FR (thanks Bro ).

Long story short she didn't fall short of expectations on her service, and especially her smoking hot bod (gosh that tight pussy of hers can make one game over fast).

Mai tu liao. Left only a few more days. Already booked my RTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCmePLZ View Post
Stable: 7th Heaven
Horse: Candice

WHO IS THE ONE THAT SUBMITTED THIS TELEGRAM REVIEW PHOTO???? YOU BETTER OWN UP AND TELL ME NOW. BECAUSE.... I really want to thank you mak mak. Not only did I have an amazing time but your photo inspired me to take, in my opinion, one of my favourite photos ever.

Saw that FR on telegram, straight made a booking. This girl literally jumped on me the moment I entered. She was so excited and bubbly, one of the best welcomes I ever got. Ask me kiss her cheek, then turn the other cheek, then pointed to her forehead, then pointed to her nose. After I gave her a peck on each spot, she frenched me so hard and hugged me so tight. Best.

We chatted for awhile but my eyes can't stop staring at her ridiculously hot body in her see through black robe. Then she jumped on me again and kept rubbing my face into her huge boobs left right left right. Non stop teasing that by the time my pants were off we all laughed super loud cos I was wet as shit. I kept saying go shower but she just kept teasing me omfg. She said 100% I'll cum very fast today. And she also said she cums very easily.

Shower bla bla bla got into bed. Bros, her BBBJ is no joke. She also can DT and very well. Her suction and actions..... Even my last review about how good Claudia's BBBJ was, still didn't make me feel I had to hold in. But this one, with all the teasing and smoking hot tight bod combined, I really had a hard time holding in.

Started in missionary slow and sensual at first. But when I started to pump her, not even 10 pumps she screamed she's cumming. Idgaf real or not but it looks damn real to me. I myself already struggling to hold it in due her tightness and clamping. Then she instructed me to sit upright against the wall and climbed onto me. She told me not to cum cos she's super horny now and wants to cum again. She told me she wanted me to hold it in cos she wanted to CIM me. Omg wtf. She jumped on top of me and pumped me so hard and she came again in under 30secs, whole body quivering. The problem is, I also came lol.

Crazy ding dong girl seriously make me explode so fast. And goodness her waist is so tight and body is so slender. I just can't even... Don't take my word for it, give her a shot, and tell me I'm wrong. Crazy gem I'm so glad I didn't hesitate. She speaks English too so no problems communicating.

PS: Her pussy is LASERED, smooth as a baby's bottom!

Here are my pics, that last pic was inspired by whoever posted the telegram review. I love that last pic so much!

Old 15-06-2024, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
CrownKing is Cool - loads of Potential

Alisa - Teeruklover

Below is my humble FR based on my own personal opinion/experience.

Face/looks: 9/10 Looks pretty, has a great smile. Photos 80-90% similar.

Body: 9/10 white skin tone, slim type

Boobs: 9/10 Very beautiful boobs, one of the best i've seen, best of all is natural as well

Painting: 8/10 trimmed bush, if shaven then perfect body for me. Did some painting but not too long as i dont really like having my nose resting on their bush

Frenching: 9/10 initiate most of the kisses and loves to french

FJ: 8/10 No commercial feel, we tried riding position and missionary position. everything was well and service was good. Felt like a lover as we were chatting and making love. Chemistry was very good with her.

GFE: 9/10 Shared small talks and some jokes. Enjoyed chatting with her. Took initiative exchange contacts as well for further chats

Overall rating: 8.8/10
Old 15-06-2024, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 576 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 4
HumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by teebs_darklord View Post
May from GalaxyXcorts

Link: https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=987330

Booked May for today early morning breakfast. As usual she always hides behind the door when opening it so knowing this, I stood at one corner where she couldn't see me and after a while, her head peeked over the door and saw me...

By the way, the pic below is her actual pic.

I then entered her room and we had a quick kissing session before we entered the bathroom for a quick washup before the real action begins.

I lay down on the bed and she came over and started giving me a BBBJ with head twisting and tongue twirling actions.

After a good 10 mins of tongue twirling actions, she capped me and got on top of me. She is seriously tight and and really likes being on top where she is in control of everything.

10 mins of rocking action and watching her boobs swaying in front of my face, she came but I hadn't cum yet, so I flipped her onto her back and started plumping her hard.

I was getting tired by this time so I told her to get into the doggy position and I banged her hard and fast before I finally came

I decided against going for a 2nd round since I was already completely drained and tired so we spend the remaining time hugging and tongue fighting in bed...

Ratings:
Looks: 9 / 10. very pretty and close to pic. The first pic of the post is her real life pic…
Body: 9 / 10, tall and slim with nice boobs
Boobs: nice and soft natural B cup
Deep Throat: Yes
Shave Pussy: Yes
French: Yes, very good
English: very very basic
FJ: 9 / 10
Overall: 9 / 10. Great GFE, Great Service, Great Sex
I thought I saw this post a few pages ago... 🤔
Old 15-06-2024, 09:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Aturshoes is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Lady: Beauty
Stable: Lust365
https://thesbf.shop/showthr...ghlight=beauty

Looks- 8.5/10 gnd. Cute babe

Skin Tone- 8.5/10 slight brown but not tan

Melons- 8.5/10 natural

Body- 9/10 petite

BBBJ- 9/10 sucks well. With long eye to eyes and teases, smiles while sucking

FJ- 9/10 she’s proactive and knows what to do. Will change to different positions with the right attitude and lustful face

Overall- 9/10 was a great session with her. She is service oriented and has pleasing personality
Old 15-06-2024, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 14
Grindslave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Naomi From Gentleman Club

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=988479

Had her on Thursday.

Have not patronized this stable for a long time but I know both their girls and locations are good.
Initially wanted to book Tesla but there was no suitable timing for me..so I tried Naomi. Oooh..no regrets at all.

This may be a lengthy one but I promised her i'll write a full review, she deserves one as well.

Looks: Face wise she does look like the pictures posted. She has gone under the knife a little but she's pretty I like her look.

Body: She's quite short about 158 to 160cm. Nice proportions big enhanced boobs and shapely ass. To be frank she gained abit of weight compared to her pictures but still very acceptable. She mentioned it herself. lol

Shower: During the shower she suddenly went on her knees and starting blowing. U guys know if these girls start blowing in the shower.. It's gonna be a good time later.

Main Story:
Back in the room we started infront of that small mirror. Told her I wanted to sit down 1st. And again she started blowing me as I was facing the mirror. Oh nicee.

She was very chatty thruought the session after more foreplay with each other. We started banging. Her pussy is tight! Went slow at 1st and saw her going crazy.

Here is where it gets interesting..after about 3mins in the 1st position. She started telling me..looks and body wise I am her type. Jackpot la.

More missionary..sensual slow strokes mixed wth moderate speed thruts.
Suddenly she told me.."lie down..I want to eat you. Dont cum yet".
So far Thai FLs rarely say this kinda thing. Abit surprised.

More blowjob action this time she took everything in. Was sooo good.
She really dragged out my 1st shot. Next was her cowgirl after awhile I really couldnt hold it any longer and came. Next shocker was after she dismounted..she told me "I want to know how you taste". Cleaning blowjob. Ooh..my soul.

Round 2 was just as good. After more chit chatting and a massage inbetween.

If you guys are clean down below and treat her nicely. Probably you all will have good time with her as well. She mentioned about cleanliness..smell and whatnot to me. Bros with big dingdongs don't go ham..she really is tight!

RTF? Yes! It's my 1st time visiting Naomi but the session felt like as if its like my 2nd..3rd RTF one.
If any of you bros read this whole thing. Thanks!
Old 15-06-2024, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 4
zennyung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzennyung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Momay 2s/90m - https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=23430369

Wew my first first-blood, just nice was looking around and remembered her from previous tour. Wanted to visit her before but no timing. Booking was smooth and easy. Standard G hotel. Towel is the gm one and youd still be wet after drying twice. She was still in the midst of preparing when she opened the door, so i just told her to carry on and shower by myself as per my liking.

Slight tan and taller than photos, maybe about 1.67m tall? Slim body, abit of a hourglass figure. Said shes 22 and i think its pretty accurate. Basic english but relied on gt only a few times. Also in hindsight, GFE is pretty high, will caress you and maintain eye/physical touch.

Started off painting and spent maybe 10 mins eating her out. She was receptive to being licked and can see her getting off a few times. Open to kissing at this point. Then cd on started in missionary. I love it when the girl maintains eye contact and her expression just says everything. Switched to cg and for some reason her switched flipped. She started getting aggressive with the frenching and the riding, and occasionally will lean back and let her pussy be in full view. Also not to mention she will start sucking my nipple. Switched to doggy and even better penetration. I went slow and deep and her moans just got louder and louder. Switched back to missionary until i ran out of juice so we just laid there with the cd still on lol. Talked for abit and realised left 30 mins. At this point we had some touching and foreplay and my first shot came not too long.

Minus point is the damn towel. Everything else is worth the money. RTF yes and i got her last day so can plan a few more 😛

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1