The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-01-2023, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1235 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maihiamla View Post
Sounds like rayway bro managed to have some good fun
probably since he went to find her in China i think...
Old 30-01-2023, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
icedtehpeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, been reading some of the posts here and new year new me, i think i am ready to start my chionging journey. Any tips/ML recommendations for newbies like me?
Old 30-01-2023, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 2
Maihiamla is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaihiamla is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbite99 View Post
probably since he went to find her in China i think...
Seeing the way he typed I think he probably had his fair share of fun here also la haha..
Old 30-01-2023, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
SithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon View Post
Went to try after reading your steamy encounter. Pre milf lady with a well maintained body and ample boobs. AR was also good, gave my ass a good and thorough rimming. BBBJ she likes to take it very slowly and sensually with occasional DT, I like!

However feel that I have no chemistry with her and session felt a bit commercialized. Location is great for drivers but too much human traffic around. Shared apartment with another lady.

AR + BBBJ lovers can try.
Nice, bro. I had no chemistry with her probably because of the language barrier. Well, time to look for Xixi again…😁
Old 30-01-2023, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mywayamway deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
Great reviews, up you 2 points!
For 160 it is consider on the high side. Is she like Dora or 99 in terms of bbj ?
Old 30-01-2023, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 19
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
which 99? thought got ppl said was landmine
Up to u to believe bro. All I have to say is 99 suits my taste and not a landmine
Old 30-01-2023, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
which 99? thought got ppl said was landmine
Not sure why bros say she is a landmine.

If it is borderline I can understand, but she scores well in all categories for me. Currently my top ML in rotation list. Visit every few days.

As said, photos are a little PS, but she is still pretty. The 5th picture and video is actually quite a close representation, just not as fair as the pictures, but still fair.

She has this 'sa da jie' vibe, very inquisitive but at least it keeps the conversation going. She is basically my thirst quencher for SYT category although i understand SYT is subjective here.
Old 30-01-2023, 08:58 PM
Samster

ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Not sure why bros say she is a landmine.

If it is borderline I can understand, but she scores well in all categories for me. Currently my top ML in rotation list. Visit every few days.

As said, photos are a little PS, but she is still pretty. The 5th picture and video is actually quite a close representation, just not as fair as the pictures, but still fair.

She has this 'sa da jie' vibe, very inquisitive but at least it keeps the conversation going. She is basically my thirst quencher for SYT category although i understand SYT is subjective here.
She is my perfect replacement for anyi and she is so much better in all aspects kekeke
Old 30-01-2023, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
She is my perfect replacement for anyi and she is so much better in all aspects kekeke
Based on one of the reviews she is going back very soon? I am looking for more options, have been concentrating too much on one ML that it kinda blinded me...

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 30-01-2023, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Based on one of the reviews she is going back very soon? I am looking for more options, have been concentrating too much on one ML that it kinda blinded me...
Keep trying new ones bro. U will find the perfect replacement soon. For me I already found mine
Old 30-01-2023, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 12
kinganam is one of the Best!kinganam is one of the Best!kinganam is one of the Best!

Visited mango today massage still top notch as ever. For those who still have her contact and are on the fence on whether to visit her due to her new arrangment, her massage is worth the price of admission. As bro macktamer said , things can still happen but please lower your expectations on this area.
Old 31-01-2023, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 9
0o0cash0o0 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy0o0cash0o0 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Which anan?
Used to stay with dragon lady
Old 31-01-2023, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
heelturn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not asking for WeChat but can any bros kindly share if Mango is still going by the name Mango in her new workplace or she has a new name? TIA.
Old 31-01-2023, 07:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2798 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beebeeboy View Post
Slim auntie. Should be around 40s. Wear mask throughout. Clean room
Wow maybe time for her to take off with rules relaxing
Old 31-01-2023, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 9
gunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi Bros anyone have a recent FR for is lady https://sglonelyguy19.com/bobo-massage/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1