The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GINA, grace, hookersclub

Old 09-06-2024, 02:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 14
lexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to alllexos7243 is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Galaxy's Champagne

Just got milked twice by this gem
Solid figure, enhanced tits; Bak 2
Shaved slit pussy as most have mentioned
Assortment of lingerie to choose from - she's happy to wear and fuck
Told me she's been riding cocks the whole day, but her energy levels are still up there during our 1am session
Amazing value for money with the $120/2 promo tonight

Definitely RTF when I can
If only she did anal...
Old 09-06-2024, 02:27 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
raindivine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Nara from Lust365
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?...highlight=nara

Look: cute and sweet. fair and Thai tan skin

Body: hourglass shape and nice ass. Nothing much to point out if you don't mind a bit of tummy fat

Boobs: E cup. Seems natural and soft enough

Frenching: 9/10 Sensual

Bbbj: Action starts in the shower. Perfect technique, no teeth, suck, lick, deep throat, cover all places and spent a good amount of time in total

FJ: this is her best, super horny and stretch all her legs wide open to let yours all the way in. She even asked for the positions that hit her spots hard.

Round 1 starts with from behind position in shower, then moved to bed and missionary and finished with doggie.

Round 2 starts with cowgirl, missionary, then back to from behind position. I know I may not be able to finish even after a good 15-20 mins as my boy doesn't have much drip left. She tried to finish it off with bbbj and hj but still couldn't finish and I was ready to give up and spend remaining time chit chat with her.

But after a bit of rest, she said she still wants to try again to finish me off. So we put another cap on and went for round 3 with her favorite from behind position and she came for the third time and I also pumped out remaining drips. Hats off to her stamina.

RTF: 100%. She's service oriented and a very good communicator and her English is good. She's the one you should not miss.
Old 09-06-2024, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 8
Jaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Claudia of 7th Heaven

Only saw a FR of Claudia but decide to give the premilf looking FL a shot
Looks: Fair complexion with rather well maintained figure. Very warm smile and yes she does look more attractive than her profile pics
Boobs: Manmade Cs ... Firm but still nice to grab ... Semi innies nips
Body: Can be considered on the slender side. Has ink here and there on her back and some of her left upper limb. Otherwise she has ink here and there
French: Yes... Tongue fight and extremely sensual ... DFK
BBBJ: She started with BBBJ during shower and it was good arousal. Once back to bed I painted her and she reciprocated by a nice DT during 69.
FJ: Started round 1 with missionary and lotus position with passionate frenching. She was damn wet... Came 1st shot on her belly and hugged and locked lips passionately in exhaustion... Washed up and she offered her really good massage. Started round 2 with me teasing her nipples and went south painting her. Spreaded her legs and started off with missionary then went on cowgirl. Switched to doggy and she was rubbing her pussy giving me the PSE while climaxing. Ended 2nd shot on her belly again in missionary after pumping her hard. She even helped to rub the tip of the dick gently which I came the experience was out of the world...
GFE: Yes....Very friendly and nice... like mistress and has relatively gd command of Chinese. She used to work in Taiwan.
RTF: Maybe when vitamins permits...

Last edited by Jaycron; 09-06-2024 at 08:36 AM.
Old 09-06-2024, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
wonderman21 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Nina of SS
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=988429
Look : 20% diff and so fair as pic but it's still her. Close to mid or late 20s. Always smiling and polite.
Body : smooth skin and some tattoo at her back. Medium height with big and natural boobs. Just nice for bakness.
French: light kissing on lips
Paint : yes
BBBJ : Hard working and goes deep throat and lick my balls
FJ: Her love hole is bushy and tight without KY. She gave gentle moan when you pump her slowly. Really enjoyed looking at her reaction when you start pumping her hard and fast. She get high and kept yelling "My God" when you go deep into her. Damn shiok and just like making love to gf. She also has a nice ass for doggy.
Nina has good attitude and she can hold conversation in simple English and gives non commercial feel. The highlight is she give good massage as she is a real masseuse in Thailand and non-sleazy type. Good value for mystery bonk.
Old 09-06-2024, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Iseeupic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Star from Lust
https://thesbf.shop/showthr...highlight=star

How I describe her..
-naughty
-young
-energetic

Notes.
Star is is cute. Strong charisma because of her smiling face. Kissing is Sop to me, nothing special. But what made the session extra memorable is how she gave me blow. Solid suctions and her stares at me are very seductive. Had to stop her from bj and went straight to my business. Just when tip of my bro went in, can feel that she is really tight, asked her if I can use saliva instead of KY, and she said it’s ok. Damn wet and soft and deep moans. Managed to do 2 positions only too, tight to control.

She is a must try, don’t miss her bros.
Old 09-06-2024, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
MarbleJJ is Cool - loads of Potential

Beauty from Lust365
https://thesbf.shop/showthr...ghlight=beauty

Quick one for Beauty.
Looks: 8.5/10 cute, nice big eyes and slightly v shape face
Boobs: 8.5/10 b cup
Bbbj: 9/10 can do commando or
Demure. Can request from her
Fj: 9/10 she is a pro. Like a sex machine.

Overall
Beauty, may look cute and just ok in photos. But her service blew my head off. She is very adventurous and naughty and flirtatious. Made my session with her worth it.
Old 09-06-2024, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 8
h0bblefl0ck is a splendid one to beholdh0bblefl0ck is a splendid one to beholdh0bblefl0ck is a splendid one to beholdh0bblefl0ck is a splendid one to beholdh0bblefl0ck is a splendid one to beholdh0bblefl0ck is a splendid one to beholdh0bblefl0ck is a splendid one to beholdh0bblefl0ck is a splendid one to behold

FR for Prang
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=988197

OKT: ONESIAM (Only 1 shop, no affiliates)

Model Name: Prang

Looks: 9/10 sweet GND type of girl

Body: 9/10 petite, not for boob lovers.

BBBJ: 8/10 very hard working, spreads out her time on the glans, shaft and balls

FJ: 9/10

GFE: 10/10 help to soap and wash before and after

RTF: YES!
Old 09-06-2024, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
freezybear is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Ariana in SilkStockings

Met Ariana and had a session wif her. Thanks OKT for the arrangements for it is fast and responsive.

Went in the room, and she greeted me with a cheeky smile. In the shower, she wash me clean and tease abit. No bad attitude and even carry on cleansing me up and dry up for me.

Went to the bed area. She told me to lie down and relax. I started to play with her boobs. Licking, sucking and she is damn wet and horny. She caps on for me. I ride her for missionary, my hand grabbing her boobs. She clean me up first and told me to proceed to the bathroom.We then had a conversation and rested

Remarks- Ariana willing to please and serve me well. I give her 90/100 she have good attitude & is super friendly
Old 09-06-2024, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
busto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got a good workout with Numwan from Seduction that rlly satisfied my needs. A great start to the week!

Looks & Figure :
About 90% like photo. Slim and curvy. B cup boobs, quite a handful and I love it. 90%

BBBJ :
Dick alrd hard on vry stiff so didn't need much more encouragement. She did it like a pro. Solid solid one. Nice good suctions. 95%

FJ :
Took her in missionary, doggie, sideways doggie, and back to missionary to finish off. Basically most of the position all tried liao. She is also very accommodating. Quite genuine sexy moans and expressions from her, and she was vry wet down there when i turned her round to finish off. 100%

GFE :
Her english is ok for simple comms, we had a good chat and even laugh tgt. 90%

RTF : Yes, will be back for more bonk with her, and with no extras, the price is attractive and worth every $ spent.
Old 09-06-2024, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Nofeelz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Star , Lust365

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t...highlight=star

When I reached the place. Star opened the door, I went in, and Star & I went to shower first and then just pounce on me and we proceed into the bedroom.

Looks - 9/10 - 90% same as photos
Body - 9/10 - maybe 163cm, but I like her height and is a slim lady
Boobs - 8.5/10 - nice to grab, nipples are erected easily
BBBJ - 9.5/10 - Yeah, with BBBJ, she is a very kinky, I was able to feel the suction she gave. Wet & some slurp sounds
FJ - 9/10 - Started slowly in missionary. She is tight also. I think she like missionary, after a few minutes, she was hugging me so tightly and kissing all over my neck. Ended in Doggie.
Old 09-06-2024, 12:22 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 4
Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!

FR for Lucky ( Fairies Finder )

Face : 09/10 very friendly & wild short blonde hair lady, looking much better without makeup.
Body : 09/10 Thai tanned skin, slim & petite figure, body arts on her chest & other parts of her body.
Boobs : 10/10 Enhanced C melon cup, very stiff & yet good to massage, kiss & lick, thus driving her horny. Highly recommended for boob lovers.
BBBJ : 10/10 solid sucking & DT like a pro PSE
Painting : Yes, she enjoyed being painted when we were performing 69. Pussy clean shaven & no smell.
Sex : 10/10 She was very great in riding me on a cowgirl position. She enjoyed hard pounding by me when I carried her in a standing sex position. We caressed each other wild & frenched like long lost lovers in the missionary positions. Her moan was very sensual. Very willing to accommodate all kinds of positions without complaining. She really enjoyed sex a lot.
GFE : 10/10 extremely high, really treats you like her bf.
Service: 10/10

Overall:
Very service oriented & hardworking lady who was able to help me, give out an explosive shot of cum in short period of time. She helped me to wash up during shower & gave me a short relaxing massage after round one. We didn’t go for round two due to physical tiredness. Instead, we just cuddled & flirted with each other until time was almost up.
To all fellow bros, she is a great gem. Do give her strong support if you can.
Old 09-06-2024, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 20
Slntz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlntz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlntz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlntz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlntz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Stable: GENTLEMENCLUB24
Name: Naomi
French: Yes
English: Good English
Looks: 8/10
Body : 10/10 Toned body with meaty ass
Boobs : Enhanced soft
CIM: NA
Massage : 8/10 comfotable
BBBJ: Yes with solid DT
FJ: 10/10 accomadating
Overall : 10/10
Service : 12/10
Another gem from GMC
Best service gal i had this year.
Definately rtf material.
Old 09-06-2024, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1506 / Power: 19
Linnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant future

Claudia from 7th Heaven
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=988721

Your ultimate chio neighbour that always smile and chat with you. Her dimples are cute. Body is the curvy type that you keep imagining her naked. Not fat, not thin, just nice chef kiss. Wala this is your fantasy milf Claudia.

Stripped naked already is a commando babe, all out to please, tight pussy that her husband didn't get to fuck for so long already cuz withhold sex to get the next chanel bag (ok is my own fantasy ). DFK, AR, BBBJ, CIM, COF all she on. REPEAT: COMMANDO ALL OUT TO PLEASE!

Old 09-06-2024, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
johnsmith76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Berry
OKT : GX
Looks : 8/10 , looks similar to pics, 10% discount max
Body : 7.5/10 , slightly meaty, bakness around 4
BBBJ : 9/10 , this is where she shines, very wet and lots of DT. Almost made me cum and I am not one to easily cum from BBBJ usually. Very experienced in this.
FJ : 7.5/10 , standard miss and doggy positions done. Couldn't cowgirl due to my size
GFE : 8/10 same as most ladies, bros that can speak thai will be a bonus, but simple eng is fine when conversing with her. Had to GT here and there
RTF : No, trying other girls instead

Feeling horny so had to go to bro GX for her ladies. Wanted to try mysterybonk this time and first lady was not my type. Luckily bro GX was nice enough to change it to Berry instead. Came in and saw that she is very similar to her video on TG. Slightly meaty with natural boobs. Showered together and went in straight for the action. Wanted to go for 2 shots but only did 1 shots since I was quite shag after work. Won't say much but highly recommended for bros that love BBBJ and DT should go for her since its her specialty.
Old 09-06-2024, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 11
Cookiemobster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCookiemobster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Champagne - Galaxy

I can be considered retired from the scene. But found myself scrolling through the forum and itchy. Scheduled an impromptu one with champagne.

Looks wise close to photos. Had some stuff done to her face - bee stung lips. Boobs are enhanced, tips are sensitive.
Slim and sexy body - no tummy, didn’t see any belly marks or scars. Amazing body and nice butt. Some tats on the back.

Super hardworking chick. Frenching all the way. Nice and slow DT. The DT is really one of her strong traits. She goes DT, holds it there for a good amount of time before coming up for air. As the saying goes, the sounds from a DT is one of the best compliments a man can receive, because she’s choosing you over oxygen.
Never neglect the balls and went lower south for a bit as well.
First shot CIM. Took it well and didn’t stop until every drop was received.

Multiple positions for the main course. Started with her on top to doggy to spooning and finally missionary. Favourite was the doggy and we spent the longest time in that pos. Very responsive and wet. Could tell that she genuinely enjoyed the session.

Good stuff.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1