The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 06-06-2024, 09:30 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Poisonivii is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Cindy( Lust365 )
https://thesbf.shop/showthr...ighlight=cindy

Looks: 8.5/10 looks more mature irl. Prettier and suits her that way

Body: 9/10 meat in right places

Boobs: 8.5/10 looks very big in photo in real life is just good and right fit for my hands

Pussy: 9/10 under used. Tight like she just got divirginized

Bbbj: 9/10 she has the skills and willing to please. Just i feel she needa more practice to learn how to do clean smooth dt

Fj: 9/10 well aware of what she wants and what position will make her cum. Request me to pump her more on doggy. She sounded so damn sexy when she's cumming. Loved seeing her facial expression too.

Gfe: 9/10 high commendable gfe.

Seeing her again is a must.
Old 06-06-2024, 09:39 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
Goh123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very stress at work this few days, need someone to service my cock to destress.
Got few E-Cup tempting me to try.
But I need cim service queen
Pammy , nana, anisha
Who should I choose ?
Old 06-06-2024, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 7
LovelyKiwiSteve is one of the Best!LovelyKiwiSteve is one of the Best!LovelyKiwiSteve is one of the Best!LovelyKiwiSteve is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyKiwiSteve View Post

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=987679&highlight=

Ann
From Galaxyx

Looks: 9/10 Shes much better than pics in real live
Body: 9/10 Slim body nice frame that suits her nicely done man made boobs D sized
BBBJ: 9/10 Hardworking nice slurping with no teeth
FJ: 9/10 Change positions with no black face. Great attitude and good response
GFE: 9/10 Can hold conversations prepare to use some GT and cuddles in between 2shots
RTF for Ann.
Can't forget her pair of big boobs, grind on me and service really orientated. Thanks okt for the promo and arrangement. Join their telegram and can knows more promo from them.
Old 06-06-2024, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 826 / Power: 14
himeya is a splendid one to beholdhimeya is a splendid one to beholdhimeya is a splendid one to beholdhimeya is a splendid one to beholdhimeya is a splendid one to beholdhimeya is a splendid one to beholdhimeya is a splendid one to behold
Question Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny84 View Post
Meaning RAW...... Don't plug in with rubber.
I still don't understand how people dare to raw with fl.. yolo mindset ?
Old 06-06-2024, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 11
jerko121075 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjerko121075 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mira from FoxyThai

Not sure how many times I book her already but experience keeps getting better.
Once inside room, full french mode before I had to stop her and take a shower after a long day work.
Back on bed action begins, my mouth was inside hers when her mouth not on my little bro.
She can take serious hard pounding and for long duration.
Pull her to corner of bed for optimal thrusting position.
Tried to take small breaks but she keep putting my little bro back into love hole.
Carrying her and ramping her against the wall was fun, she would move by herself.
Too bad she says she is going back Vietnam soon.
Old 06-06-2024, 11:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Blackcorale is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Nara - Lust365

https://thesbf.shop/showthr...highlight=nara

Looks: 9 very lusty looks. Her overall looks is whole package to me
Character: 9 easy going and bubbly
Body: 10 hourglass shape. Sexy boobs and ass
Boobs: 10 she has a solid 38E melons
Bbbj: 9 suctions were really wet and very ON
Fj: 9 she is ang pai in the making. For bros who’s looking for some good fun and wants to leave with a contented cock and jelly legs. She’s the one

Rtf: i will for sure book her again
Old 06-06-2024, 11:21 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 18
FarEasterner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFarEasterner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Lucky (Fairies)

Like a previous FR said, it's rare to find an AJ girl who's petite in size, plus Lucky has quite a few favourable FRs from samsters who are not newly registered accounts, which I must say it's not common for this stable.

Look: looks like the video, pretty enough, won't reject.

Body: standard Thai tan, very smooth skin though. Pleasantly surprised that her bakness is indeed about 3, though her mid area is not the firm type.

Boobs: enhanced C, nice eraser nips, quite soft to the touch

Pussy: clean shaven, delicious looking

Sevice: short massage to start off the session after standard shower. BBBJ was quite good, lick around the balls but didn't rim my ass. Went into reverse 69 with me on top and gave her a good paint job, she was shivering and started to attack my ass with her tongue vigorously. I fingered her as I was painting her and she came.

AJ: this is what I came for, laid her on bed while I stood on the floor, lifted her butt off thr bed with her legs in the air and penetrated her ass. Bent over and DFK with her as I came in her ass, covered of course.

Masaage: second round of massage after first shot, this time much longer and thorough.

Second round started with FJ in cowgirl and then lotus, then changed to AJ in spoon position, then doggy.

RTF: definitely RTF material, if she's still around next week.
Old 06-06-2024, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 13
mayati605 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermayati605 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Vikki
Looks : Pretty. As pictured. Discount a bit because studio photos with perfect light and make up. 9/10
Body : Nubile body. Looks young. Slim. Nice bum. Small boobs so settling on 9/10
Shower action: Adding this category because there's a lot going on. Nonstop action. Frenching, catbath, BBBJ, fingering, HJ, at the same time, in turns, I lost track. Nonstop action is what I remember. and "OMG, why are you so hard!". Well, cause the shower action was out of this world PSE. 11/10
BBBJ (Blow Job): Very very good. Starts in shower, continues on the bed. She either has her mouth on yours or on your dick. Nonstop. Also DT and lick shaft, balls, very close to AR if you know what I mean. 10/10
FJ (Fuck Job) : Ferocious is the word 'm looking for . Like a little fuck bunny. Wants to fuck you rather than get fucked. Missionary you can decide on the pace. During CG and doggy she sets the pace. Keeps rocking back and forth faster and faster. Not 100% sure but looked like she came. Was definitely enjoying herself. Amazing energy level this fuck bunny. Personally I like to set the pace so 9/10 for me but if you like to get fucked silly, this is the one for you.
GFE (Girlfriend Experience) : Frenching nonstop. Chatty, friendly, good English. Perfect. 10/10
RTF (Return to Fuck) : Maybe. So many other amazing girls in this stable.
Old 06-06-2024, 11:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
SushiLVLV is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Seduction > Bella

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t...ighlight=bella

Looks > Pretty, cute & friendly

Body > Slim imo, petite, ass is nice

Boobs > Boobs about B, sensitive tits

BBBJ > Did some DT, not bad, never miss a spot. Very wet.

FJ > Willing to try new things with me which was a good thing since i always like to take charge.
Old 06-06-2024, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
Dynamic23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=988197

FR for ONESIAM
Model Name: Prang
Looks: 8/10 - She has a typical girl-next-door appearance, and certainly attractive. Chose her because she resembles my ex. Claims to be a university student in Bangkok.
Body: 10/10 - Slim, fair, and smooth with a completely natural look.
BBBJ : 10/10 - Not usually a fan, but she earns a 10 for her exceptional effort.
FJ : 10/10 - Very accommodating with different positions. Super wet before action, no lubricant needed. Despite her petite frame, she had no issues handling my size.
GFE: 9/10 No Complains.
RTF: Too many options in this lineup to try again.
Old 07-06-2024, 04:18 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
MuZaTa is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=987532

Sapphire, young looking JC type of girl, you will love her, the BJ is DEEP! even now i can't even forget, she have one of the good service. DAMN pretty catlike girl and sweet. limited english but still abel to chat with her wif chatgpt translate.
Old 07-06-2024, 04:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 2
Lajax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLajax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Candy
Gx
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=987907&highlight=

Looks- 8.5/10 sweet looking she resembles the person in her pictures. Video send by okt to confirm no bait switch or landmines

Body- 9/10 Nice sexy shape curve. And everything parts from her body natural. Boobs soft and nice to fondle, lick and suck

Pussy- 8/10 Shaved, can lick and painted her rapidly, soft moans coming from her

Bbbj- 8/10 Catbath me and went down to secure my tools with her warm breath. Lick my whole tools wells and ball. Good suction

Fj- 8.5/10 told me to relax and rides on me well. But i prefer missionary, told her to flip over and she accomodate. Pump her deep and hard. Caps off and cum on her body. She never gave me the yucks look and carry on gave me a message.

Candy good attitude and serve me well. Will return for her soon before she leave.
Old 07-06-2024, 04:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 8
boobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant future

FR for Lalin from RP

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=988028

This is actually one of the rare cases where the lady looks better in real life compared to the photos. Despite booking at such a late timeslot, I'm surprised she actually dolled herself up. Most FLs I book at this timing will have all that make up off and look ready to sleep rather than to serve a customer.

I've been to this hotel several times already and it's quite a nice hotel actually with cosy rooms.

Told her I'm dead tired and just want a good BJ with a CIM finish. She smiled and playfully grabbed and fondled my dick with my shorts still on and cheekily said 'wow he is awake already!' Off to a good start already

First up, my mandatory boob inspection, slid off her low cut top to squeeze her boobies for verification.

They're all natural 100% but not D cup, unfortunately. C cup is more like it. D cups have more volume.

That aside, she literally blew me away with her exceptional service.

She's very bubbly, chatty and really knows how to please her man. Showed her all the clips on my phone to give a rough idea of what I like and she did all of them.

Steamy hot stuff like kissing my crotch with my boxers still on and she actually enjoyed it because I sprayed perfume on my boxers. She's burying her face in my crotch, enjoying the sweet scent while my didi is rock hard below, dying to be let out.

Her blowing skills are top notch. She knows how to lick it like a lollipop, pampering the little one with all the care in the world, going hands free and the best part, full deepthroat mode. I was at her mercy and often telling her to go slow because it's not fun if I misfire so early as she's that good with her mouth.

Ended with an explosive leg-shaking CIM finish and she never stopped sucking until I had to 'tap out' telling her to stop because there is no more cum to be sucked out already.

Cuddled together and TCSS for the remainder of the session. Not a time watcher as well.

She really excels at the art of sucking a cock like a vacuum until every single drop of cum is squeezed out. How I wish that every FL could have this exceptional level of soul-sucking bbbj skills.

She's definitely another gem if you're really into CIM because she delivers big on that.
Old 07-06-2024, 06:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bloopzxc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=988470

Tried Brenda from Club Friday.

Petite girl with alot of energy, PSE. Superb bbbj. Can ride cowgirl and prefers missionary.

Will RTF.
Old 07-06-2024, 06:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 4
poiuy12345 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypoiuy12345 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Late FR for Cara from TRL
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=987400

OKT: Fast response as always.
Location: Interesting place. Seems like they share or took over silkstockings location.
Looks: 9/10 confirm syt just add a slight tan.
Body: 10/10 slim and sexy. Right body and sexy ass.
Boobs: perfect size and shape for her slim body.
Bbbj: 8/10 very good. Slow, wet, slurpy. DT with sexy moans.
FJ: 8/10 tight and wet. Had to use KY as she is super tight. Tried CG and missionary. Nice soft moans due to location. Would be nicer if there were proper walls.
RTF: Maybe. Would be a definite yes if location was better.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1