The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2023, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
Andreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud of
Re: KTV Kakis

Someone reccomend a KTV with high playability to me , i 5 years no play already now wanna go back and experience it again
Old 03-07-2023, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
damnshiok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Club mg - any reviews? Pricing looks good
Old 03-07-2023, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 6
GRUNGANOVA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGRUNGANOVA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Looking for recommendations of a KTV that's good for a stag night. We intend to book the girls for the session for maximum playability. Which one should we go for ah? Thanks guys!
Old 03-07-2023, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Xiaohai888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxkharder View Post
My experience with Villa quite jialat. 2 out of 10 can see niah.

Actually catwalk this few weeks buay pai, got chio ones. Avoid Friday.
How is the playability at catwalk? I see the mummy upload quite alot of good looking girls. Tempting to go there visit, but I also note that their butterfly timing damn long since the ktv got alot of rooms... (fyi will only visit on weekends)
Old 03-07-2023, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1325 / Power: 16
Shioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaohai888 View Post
How is the playability at catwalk? I see the mummy upload quite alot of good looking girls. Tempting to go there visit, but I also note that their butterfly timing damn long since the ktv got alot of rooms... (fyi will only visit on weekends)
If want playability catwalk is not the place to go but if want good looking n quantity then yes
Old 03-07-2023, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Xiaohai888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shioking View Post
If want playability catwalk is not the place to go but if want good looking n quantity then yes
Thanks, bro shioking for the feedback!
Old 04-07-2023, 03:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Roxkharder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Plyability kinda subjective, some of my kakis define playabiliy level like those in Leo, (and more senior bros will know these places) Crown and Starlight ktv. For me not so hiong, can rub n tnn consider good liao.

My fav days, Mon-Wed and Sat where cust are lesser.

More senior mummies there knows how to take care of customer and pull the gals back. My2cents. 👍

Quote:
Old 04-07-2023, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Pictures are pictures especially with advent of filters.

As mentioned by bro sk, catwalk pretty not all can play.
Old 04-07-2023, 12:08 PM
Samster

Shioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post
Pictures are pictures especially with advent of filters.

As mentioned by bro sk, catwalk pretty not all can play.
Its all pretty ones cannot play.. I tried the so called top 5
Old 04-07-2023, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Its all pretty ones cannot play.. I tried the so called top 5
One cant even kiss on lip only allow on cheek. Three cant french. All five dont want to touch u there.
Old 04-07-2023, 12:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
heaven4u is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
One cant even kiss on lip only allow on cheek. Three cant french. All five dont want to touch u there.
Wah cannot play then we go there spend money for what? Really don’t like the culture in some clubs, i encountered girl cannot play just tip $10 ask them leave, or if they can help me drink then stay, cannot drink cannot play expecting $100 tip? Wat a LOL
Old 04-07-2023, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heaven4u View Post
Wah cannot play then we go there spend money for what? Really don’t like the culture in some clubs, i encountered girl cannot play just tip $10 ask them leave, or if they can help me drink then stay, cannot drink cannot play expecting $100 tip? Wat a LOL
Exactly... Dont work ktv la
Old 04-07-2023, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 11
teen123 is a name known to allteen123 is a name known to allteen123 is a name known to allteen123 is a name known to allteen123 is a name known to allteen123 is a name known to all

Any bros here can advise nowadays ST for viet's how much they quote? Saw one cute viet at new lisbo, but wanna reccee market rate worth it or my right hand worth it more🤣🤣

Thanks bros for advice in advance
Old 04-07-2023, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by teen123 View Post
Any bros here can advise nowadays ST for viet's how much they quote? Saw one cute viet at new lisbo, but wanna reccee market rate worth it or my right hand worth it more🤣🤣

Thanks bros for advice in advance
I was quoted $300 for short time. But in hotel we did 3 times.
Old 04-07-2023, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Roxkharder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Maybe u yandao, I was quoted 500. 🤣

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
I was quoted $300 for short time. But in hotel we did 3 times.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1