The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 17-03-2015, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Damn not in time to meet fb... almost 6 to 7 weeks we din meet she must be itchy liao... hopefully she can be out later... she always allow to take pic.. so pray hard.
Old 17-03-2015, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 16
heartkorr is a Helpful and Caring Samsterheartkorr is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianyou77 View Post
Damn not in time to meet fb... almost 6 to 7 weeks we din meet she must be itchy liao... hopefully she can be out later... she always allow to take pic.. so pray hard.
i also itchy
Old 17-03-2015, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartkorr View Post
i also itchy
Scratch la bro!! Hahaha

She stay in east I always drive her to mscp...
Old 17-03-2015, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 13
Splitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by vynnd View Post
came across a pinoy maid on skout last week. It's been a week of chatting and also met her for a short while last week while she needed to go to the clinic to have an xray done, managed some kisses. Very very shy at first but managed to break the ice to not make her so shy. Very slim and tall. Quite an eye looker for maids.. It's hard for her to come out sometimes as her boss has 2 young kids at home and she can't really come out much due to the 2 kids of the employers and also they have cctv installed at home. And she only gets off once a month.. she's only looking for someone to be in a serious relationship and managed to get her and turns out she can be quite naughty and open sometimes. Tmrrw finally her off day. She agreed to go hotel together and have some fun time before we go for lunch and etc.. Will upload photos tmrrw once the date is over.
si mi lan jiao???
Contradicting shit
Old 17-03-2015, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
vynnD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitter100 View Post
si mi lan jiao???
Contradicting shit
Lol. Which means I managed to sweet talk her into becoming her bf. Sounds complicated I know. Haha
Old 17-03-2015, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1919 / Power: 20
wolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant future

Wow. 793 pages leow...
Old 17-03-2015, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 11
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawwad View Post
up a new myanmar maid today 22yrs and virgin. shiok.. body boobs is small but damn tight everywhere and esp below.. deflowered her 4 times
I'm curious how you deflower her 4 times?

Once deflowered, is considered deflowered liao. If you meant mouth plus vagina plus ass, also 3 times nia. Unless you include pcc one time...

Ok, ignore this post. I'm bored, that's all.

POINT EXCHANGE - NO MINIMUM POINT REQUIREMENT

GOAL: 1,997!

Old 17-03-2015, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 10
fluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
I'm curious how you deflower her 4 times?

Once deflowered, is considered deflowered liao. If you meant mouth plus vagina plus ass, also 3 times nia. Unless you include pcc one time...

Ok, ignore this post. I'm bored, that's all.
Maybe he plastic surgeon... or maybe it's bottom 2 hole, mouth n 1 nostril?
Old 17-03-2015, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
dawwad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lol ok if deflower means tht way.than just say i deflowered her and upped her 3 more times ^^
Old 17-03-2015, 08:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
FishTankGod is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffykite View Post
Maybe he plastic surgeon... or maybe it's bottom 2 hole, mouth n 1 nostril?
must be up her earring hole haha
Old 17-03-2015, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
dawwad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

has any1 seen the video of a man jumping 3 storeys down from a flat to escape? becus he was with an indo maid in her house when her employer came back home.
Old 17-03-2015, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawwad View Post
has any1 seen the video of a man jumping 3 storeys down from a flat to escape? becus he was with an indo maid in her house when her employer came back home.
Never underestimate the power of pussies, it makes the men do crazy thing. although the pussies can make the little bro shiok but when the pussy opens its mouth to talk, it too, can make the men 'high'.
Old 17-03-2015, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7007 / Power: 17
wittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vynnD View Post
Lol. Which means I managed to sweet talk her into becoming her bf. Sounds complicated I know. Haha
u plan to bf and marry her?

or just agree everything now and later just disappear
Old 18-03-2015, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wittyman View Post
u plan to bf and marry her?

or just agree everything now and later just disappear
There are many couples on the street, in boy n gal friend r/s, officially happily fucking like they are already husband n wife. Nobody can predict the future, so just enjoy sex for the meantime. maybe actually can safely predict most couple on the street will not get married, just maintain a fuck n forget r/s. All r adult, so don't play disappearance game. After tired of fucking her, just tell her not compatible will do. Nobody is nobody first n only men or women
Old 18-03-2015, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

how come u all can lower yourself to bear to fuck maids?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1