The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 31-05-2024, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 13
galileo7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygalileo7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Had Oakley from GMC. Extremely sweet natured person who dabs you from head to toe after shower and pleases you as much as she can. Body and face is great and so is the BBBJ, taking care of the shaft and balls well. English quite limited and there was no CIM which was slightly disappointing for me. Overall 8/10.
Old 31-05-2024, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 12
DirtyDuck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDirtyDuck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Kinkythai Mickey @ 29/05/2024

Some arrangement mistake that I was delayed and OKT managed well and have the lady waited for me. And it was a good session overall after all the hassle from getting one place to another.

Greeted by her and was quite a cool pretty lady behind the door. Short and a bit plump but I did not reject as I was there for her so decided to continue on. One bad thing is the towel is very small the 555 towel so not enough to dry yourself and I think it is better to bring your own towel if visit her.

Look: 9/10 pretty lady from Chiangmai
Body: 9/10 smooth skin but a bit plump because of beer belly as she love drinking beer but her butt is prefect for doggy.
Boobs: 9/10 big and natural for boobs lover
Service:9/10 she will bath you and rub herself with her boobs in bathroom and very service oriented.
FJ:9/10 very horny who loves sex and moan very loudly that we have to use the tv to filter her moaning. And she is very accommodating to any position and when I want to doggy her, she even recomended how to doggy her for the best bonk. Her ass is so prefect for doggy as it is meaty that you will feel good doggy her.
GFE: 9/10 she is willing to kiss while in missionary like lovers
RTF: confirmed as her services is good and has good massage skills.
Old 31-05-2024, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 2
musangk1ng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rainy Club Friday

Looks: 8/10 actually not bad looking, MILF type with CFM look and the same as what was shown in pic

Boobs: 8/10 not big or small but just nice the shape and fit her body frame well

Body: 8/10 some tattoos, a bit tummy fat which still not a deal breaker

French: 9/10 aggressive and non stop DFK, one of the best foreplay I had in a while

Massage: 9/10 have the strength and able to release my tension well, certainly can't expect a pro masseuse type leh

Pussy: 9/10 nice looking, fully shaved, clean, and no smell. Plus point in hygiene area

Bj: 9/10 cock lover, can suck me dry. Slow and fast motion, some DT. I dunno how long she give Bj all I know is she is very patient

FJ: 10/10 Great at riding. Loved the missionary in reverse with her on top of me. Pulled her down after her cowgirl grinding as I want to fuck her. Missionary involved lots of DFK

GFE: 9/10 high chemistry, really easy to be around with, 100% mistress vibe where u don't want your wife to know

RTF: YES
Old 31-05-2024, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 12
JuiceJuicer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJuiceJuicer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuiceJuicer View Post
just realised i’m listed in the tele group as a fake FR poster. whoever is leading that, exactly what is your assessing criteria?
lol i got zapped after posting this. i honestly couldn’t care less - my account is 11 years old, do i really look like a fake account? just won’t post any reviews from now then. touch grass hater
Old 31-05-2024, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 10
Jame82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJame82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=986862
Tried Emma from Club Friday today

Okt great at responding and fast replies, instructions are clear

Pretty face, quite similar to provided photos.
Curvy and thick body with nice ass, natural tits

Sessionw as good, shower together before and after, great teasing and eye contact during Bj, if AR is your thing she can lick your butt hole dry. Fj was great and she was accommodating and responsive, and she offered a massage between shots. From massage, 2dn shot released due to her AR and Hj, those combo can make my cock hard ar rock again.

Definitely worth a try at the price. All I want is there she can delivered.
Old 31-05-2024, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 8
Jaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Jan of Lover's Fortress

Saw a couple of decent FRs about Jan and decided to give this Natural D FL a shot.
Looks: Was greeted by a rather worn out looking FL. But her GND welcoming smile and friendly looks like mid 20s. 160ish in height. Has a chinese look in very fair complexion. Has some acne on her cheeks but does display her youthfulness. Looks more attractive in person compared to her pics
Boobs: Natural Ds ... with natural sag and can see stretch marks ... Her underboobs are somewhat allergic to some shower gel so she didnt feel that comfortable. More like jelly type natural boobs.
Body: More on the flabby side but not fat. She would be perfect if she were more toned.
French: Yes... Tongue fight and extremely sensual ... DFK
BBBJ: Yes short like what other bros mentioned. Did 69 but didnt go on for long as she wanted to start round 1 after i aroused her pussy
FJ: Started round 1 with missionary, cowgirl and lotus position and kept frenching. Came 1st shot but she kept grinding to milk out every last drop. Hugged and locked lips passionately in exhaustion... Washed up alone as she was damn worn out and slept on the bed herself. Hugged her in my arms and had a nap together. Started round 2 with me teasing her nipples ... She was damn shagged and did not wake up. Spreaded her legs and started off with missionary. Her moans were damn alluring and I had to pump her hard. As manhood was not big so didnt hurt her like the other bros with XL manhood Ended 2nd shot as her moans really out of the world and excited me
GFE: Yes....Very patient despite her worn out state. She went back to sleep after 2nd shot and I went to wash up. After putting on my clothes I gave her a peck on her face to say I am leaving and she woke up sheepishly to send me off after give me a big hug and peck on the lips. She is leaving on 5 Jun
RTF: When vitamins permits...
Old 31-05-2024, 05:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
pickabae is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Miley from Lust365
https://thesbf.shop/showthr...ighlight=miley

Had to post this pic cos she is looking cute and seductive

Looks definitely looks more attractive irl. Wont really be mistaken as Thai woman. Looks like ABC. HOT AND SEXY

Body: 9
Boobs: 9
Pussy: 10
Bbbj: 8.5
FJ: 9
Old 31-05-2024, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 8
Eizoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEizoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dada KinkyThai

Look: long hair and can consider a SYT hot young lady that you see on the street. Similar to pic and will not reject.

Boobs: soft and natural, not too big in size but still doable, eraser nipples and sensitive to tuning. Nice to grab

Figure: petite with sexy curve figure, smooth skin and perky round sexy hot ass that seduce me the most

Frenching: Quite alot of frenching action from her when fucking her. she’s good on kissing and don’t avoid.

Bbbj: slurpy kind. Got eye to eye also. Licked me nonstop shaft to balls and vice versa. Naughty eye contact with DT and tongue play.

Painting: short trimmed and near with no smell and was to paint her long and she will tremble and moan if hit the correct spot.

Fj: Tight and wet. Would switch positions now and then. Went from Cowgirl to missionary to doggy then back to missionary. Allow me to go fast and deep into her. Her moaning facial expressions is a huge turn on. Made me went from hard to hardest and make me sumbit faster.

GFE: caring and comfortable boyfriend feel. High KC. Non commercial.

OMG! Heavenly session with her

Rtf: for sure to go back being she leave

Thanks bro Mickey
Old 31-05-2024, 06:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
babington is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Overdue post but would still like to log it in, to increase my street cred in this forum.

Stable: ClubFriday
Lady: Jude
Date of Visit: 19 April 2024

OKT was prompt in reply and provided clear instructions. Jude is a pleasant lady blessed with good looks and a wonderful body with ample round b cuppers on her petite body. She has a great and warmt personality and even though she could speak much English, she make it up with her cheerful personality and that made the session a lot less awkward. Her BBBJ was great with strong suction and I gave way to my first shot once she capped and ride on me. Second shot went down on a missionary where I could pump her and at the same time admire her tight body and fuller boobs bouncing around. I will definitely RTF if she were to return to SG next.
Old 31-05-2024, 06:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Jame3 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Cici - Mansion

Face: 8.5/10, same as photo , shes got that slutty CFM look
Body: 8/10, for those who like curvy and big ass .
Boobs: 10/10 boobs lovers fall in for this one Natural big D cup
Kiss/French: 9/10, allow frenching french as long as u want
BBBJ: 9/10. great mouthwork, skillful and good suction
FJ: 10/10. one dragon service from her, ass rimming to cum in mouth, strong massage also. Shes very horny and enjoys sex alot
GFE : 9/10. Friendly, chatty
RTF: Yep
Old 31-05-2024, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Blessdraco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Typically i don't leave a review but she worked hard.

Olive from Terminal21

Looks: same as photos, mild tan. look mid 20s. Cute girl with big eyes

Body: slim. good proportional body. Bakness 2

Boobs: soft natural B

BBBJ: nice suction and variation. Mouthfuck her. Shes like a submissive demure wife

69: changed to 69, suck her clit when I fuck her with my finger, her suction become like vacuum cleaner

FJ: fav position is cowgirl, she definitely knows how to ride. She likes doggie too.

Overall: good service and on point looks.
Old 31-05-2024, 06:39 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 868 / Power: 11
Zyrakion is a splendid one to beholdZyrakion is a splendid one to beholdZyrakion is a splendid one to beholdZyrakion is a splendid one to beholdZyrakion is a splendid one to beholdZyrakion is a splendid one to beholdZyrakion is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

My ratings

Excellent : Crème de la crème, rare gem worthy. The utmost legendary experience you can find and get. Makes you feel magical that this moment actually existed in your life and you get to experience it.
Very Good : Top-notch service that is worth every penny, almost perfect. Makes you feel that the only vitamin you lack after this session is vitamin M.
Good : Nothing much to complain about because honestly you kind of enjoyed it, but at the same time nothing fantastic to rave about. Doesn't leave you with any negative feelings after the session.
Decent : Generally fine, pretty standard SOP. Feels like just going through the routine to release your load. Subconsciously you know you tried better ones before somewhere and this session could use some improvements.
Meh : Makes you feel a little regret and empty right after the session, you hear an internal voice saying that you could have better spent your penny elsewhere.

Session Feedback

FL : Jan
Stable : Lover Fortress
OKT : Smooth booking process and clear instructions

Initial Impression

Looks : Very Good (Looks 25-ish, about 10% discount from TG photo, looks like Chinese with a bit of baby fats.)
Body : Good (Pussy is trimmed, boobs are huuuge if you like to suck on them a lot you'll like her.)

Session
French : - (Didn't try)
Painting : - (Didn't try)
BBBJ : Good (She will try her best to satisfy you, and make sure you are enjoying.)
HJ : - (Didn't try)
FJ : Good (Started with cowgirl, and finished in missionary, she is accommodating to diff positions.)
Massage : - (Didn't try)
AR : - (Didn't try)

Overall

GFE : Good (She is able to speak English so no GT needed, speaks some Chinese too. Doesn't look at phone and very chatty, enjoyed talking to her before and after the action. Lots of sniffing your cheeks too and many DFK from the moment I entered the room so +1 for the GFE.)
RTF : Looking to try other girls.
Old 31-05-2024, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 7
LovelyKiwiSteve is one of the Best!LovelyKiwiSteve is one of the Best!LovelyKiwiSteve is one of the Best!LovelyKiwiSteve is one of the Best!

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=987679&highlight=

Ann
From Galaxyx

Looks: 9/10 Shes much better than pics in real live
Body: 9/10 Slim body nice frame that suits her nicely done man made boobs D sized
BBBJ: 9/10 Hardworking nice slurping with no teeth
FJ: 9/10 Change positions with no black face. Great attitude and good response
GFE: 9/10 Can hold conversations prepare to use some GT and cuddles in between 2shots
Old 31-05-2024, 07:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
babington is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Stable: FairiesFinder
Lady: Mina
Date of visit: 31 May 2024

Face: 9/10, similar to photo, quite cute and is 100% certified syt
Body: 8/10, natural b-c cuppers and huge bum, overall on the bakness side, not too skinny.
Kiss/French: NA didn’t try.
BBBJ: 9/10, wet sloppy bbbj with good suction and is very hardworking, kept checking with me if it hurts if she accidentally use her teeth, very careful and service oriented, kept going for a good 10-15mins.
FJ: 10/10, good responsiveness and I unloaded immediately in the first missionary position.
GFE : 12/10, this is where she excels the most, she is very friendly and always try to strike up a topic and candid in sharing her life back in Bangkok and her experience here. Really felt like high school dating, very innocent and cute plus a little bit on the shy side. KC warning!!
RTF: Yes, if time and budget allows!
Old 31-05-2024, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 3
Titopi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for SA from Fairies

Okt: fast and clear
Look: pretty northern Thai look with beautiful sharp face features.
Body : very young smooth and fair body. Best to enjoy hugging during FJ.
Boobs: natural A to B. Dark pink perky tits. Very appetizing to eat throughout the session.
Bbbj: nice sensual. She can take my didi all in.
Fj: very hardworking cowgirl rider. She's got a really nice ass to grind me hot. And I can feel her coming!
Gfe: very good communication with English. Enjoyed the chat like my Thai girlfriend.
Rtf: quite certain to be one of my return list. Young pretty and girlfriend chatty.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1