The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 16-03-2015, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 449 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5694 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishTankGod View Post
I am 20 years old and most of the maids are afraid to smile at me when I smile at them, a few of them on badoo stopped replying me after they know I'm so young, is it because they lack confidence? but I don't fancy young women...
so, it's the fault of the maids ? they lack confidence ?

sorry to say, spoken like a true 20 year old No offense mate !!!

Either you learn to bluff your age, or stick to DOTA and PSP !! For now !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
It's ok little bro, just wait for ten years. Meanwhile, we oldies shall take care of the maids first.........
Old 16-03-2015, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 21
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by mazda1947 View Post
suggest go hotel rest lor, good chance to up her, hehe.....
Morning met my fb for a bonk, then she said she need 150 from me for her mum medical... blah blah..

Anyway the Ph maid I supposed to meet said her employer don't allow her to off yesterday. So I called another maid. *always have a backup

It was our first meeting, so we went for movie. In the movie I tried to move my hands to touch her boob, first with some resistance then I fight back, after a while my left hands is cupping her left boobs for the entire movie. Too bad that cinema have no couple seats... Agrhh!

Too bad after the movie she is meeting her friends for dinner so no more action. Now I m thinking how to ask her to go to the hotel for a rest
Old 16-03-2015, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 18
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
Morning met my fb for a bonk, then she said she need 150 from me for her mum medical... blah blah..

Anyway the Ph maid I supposed to meet said her employer don't allow her to off yesterday. So I called another maid. *always have a backup

It was our first meeting, so we went for movie. In the movie I tried to move my hands to touch her boob, first with some resistance then I fight back, after a while my left hands is cupping her left boobs for the entire movie. Too bad that cinema have no couple seats... Agrhh!

Too bad after the movie she is meeting her friends for dinner so no more action. Now I m thinking how to ask her to go to the hotel for a rest
good move bro, seems u have lot of backups

So u pay your fb 150? think your fb also a maid right
Old 16-03-2015, 01:13 PM
Samster

ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by clinton View Post

good move bro, seems u have lot of backups

So u pay your fb 150? think your fb also a maid right
No lah just lucky that the backup agreed to meet up. Now I m thinking how to up her. any suggestions?

Yes, i gave her 150. Up her x2. Hehe. My fb is not a maid, she is working here as a PA to her boss who owns a company here
Old 16-03-2015, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
vincent_lim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahbambam View Post
Recently, chat with two maids in a chat client. Both maids coincidentally quote me $200/2/2 or $100/1/1 for a short session with them.

Is it the standard rates?
u want. i got one that 200 how many shots u can do in 2 hrs u do.
Old 16-03-2015, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Hmm.. I think i need to upgrade my taste for maids. My fb's kept telling me if i go lucky plaza i can easily hook up more beautiful maids then them... so they dun wanna see me there lol.. Good news to e chinese they said they (pinoy) always prefer chinese n ang mo more then other races. No offense to other races bros but this is wat they said. Is just tat no chinese hook up their friends so eventually any races they also will consider.
I apologize if anyone got offended but bros every races has their own merits so no need to compare la.
Their pussy is meant for those who treat them nice with respect
regards all races.

Happy bonking!
Old 16-03-2015, 05:34 PM
Samster

tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

This kind of ass is meant for all races entries right!! Hehe.. if e respond is gd i post more clear pic.

Old 16-03-2015, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1211 / Power: 15
mhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vynnD View Post
Recently got to know an indo maid on wechat. Turning 25 next month.. After a few kinky texts and requests, turns out she's the young and horny type.. Got a text in one fine afternoon saying she is going to nearby mall to buy food for herself and her ahma employer, and said she wanted to meet for awhile. Met up, small and very short petite type, books was a good B cup for her small frame, at least got something to grab and fondle with, couple of small chats here and there, convinced her to find some quiet spot to bang right away. Went up to the top of some random hdb, kiss and played with her boobs, fingered her, she was WET LIKE NO TMRRW. wanted to fuck right there and then but was too exposed, so we went to some nearby car park staircase and doggied her standing by the door that just wouldn't stay shut. Might meet her up soon next week again. Probably a new FB for me in the long run. Will update with photos next time round. No chance today.

Nice catch! waiting for your pics bro
Old 16-03-2015, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 449 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5694 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianyou77 View Post
Hmm.. I think i need to upgrade my taste for maids. My fb's kept telling me if i go lucky plaza i can easily hook up more beautiful maids then them... so they dun wanna see me there lol.. Good news to e chinese they said they (pinoy) always prefer chinese n ang mo more then other races. No offense to other races bros but this is wat they said. Is just tat no chinese hook up their friends so eventually any races they also will consider.
I apologize if anyone got offended but bros every races has their own merits so no need to compare la.
Their pussy is meant for those who treat them nice with respect
regards all races.

Happy bonking!
actually it goes both ways

some time you got East Coast park on Sunday, you see very Chio Maids with bangla/indian bf, playing rough .. around their tents .. and in the beach ...

yes, treat them with respect and you will be rewarded .. !!!
Old 16-03-2015, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1386 / Power: 19
insomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud of

bro milkmilk, your inbox fullhouse. pm me if you want to exchange we can do it in whatsapp to see photos
Old 16-03-2015, 07:06 PM
Samster

insomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud of

bro milkmilk, your inbox fullhouse. pm me if you want to exchange we can do it in whatsapp to see photos
Old 16-03-2015, 07:08 PM
Samster

sorry didnt noticed i have posted twice. paiseh waste bandwidth

Quote:
Originally Posted by insomia View Post
Old 16-03-2015, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
actually it goes both ways

some time you got East Coast park on Sunday, you see very Chio Maids with bangla/indian bf, playing rough .. around their tents .. and in the beach ...

yes, treat them with respect and you will be rewarded .. !!!
Yes ,tats why im quite envy of them...
Old 16-03-2015, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40161 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This kind of ass is meant for all races entries right!! Hehe.. if e respond is gd i post more clear pic.
support support...pls more to share...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 16-03-2015, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Pls post more!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1