The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Cherrypink4940, kopishopuncle

Old 07-06-2024, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
There was a Lily previously. This is a new gal?

Good that you didn't overpay.
Yes new one. Old one on Syed Alwi.
Old 07-06-2024, 08:48 PM
Samster

Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlover643 View Post
I did check with K when she posted that HOT pic of this new gal..

she said go through her if i wanna book..
but the damage is much higher than what i paid K & H..
not sure whether she takes a cut..

so this new girl is legit?
I booked through K. Lily asked 250 to start with (50 entrance + 200). Told her I pay 50 + 120 - like for K. She agreed and didnt rush me.
Old 07-06-2024, 08:58 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2478 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MP along geylang rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyzfire View Post
Kendis seems to be in Singapore but don't know what she doing la. Didn't bother to ask. Very hard to find ML with her level of service haha. Have to go Dome 1 and 3 liao for that. Or fly all the way to Vietnam/Thailand and explore.
K finally responded to me yesterday and said she’s out of this business. She’s trying to start a legit cosmetic trade, so you can ask her to manicure your toenails.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I also just wanted to mention her today. Was initially waiting for Uncle Kopi to announce her. Lolz. But I guess the cat is out of the bag already!

This is new Viet Lily. Hot damn 170cm tall, sizzling sexy body, mile long legs, former beauty pageant contestant (WC picture), long flowing hair, white tiger and gets very very horny!!! Last visit, she was in such a orgasmic state that as I laid spent beside her, she grabbed my hand and pressed it against her warm, pulsing pussy which brought about another surge of sensations!

I've seen her 3 times already and she is firmly my weekly hot and sweaty romp.
Oh ok, I might pop by next week

Last edited by Keima; 07-06-2024 at 09:24 PM.
Old 07-06-2024, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2341 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Really love K for her awesomeness... but sadly yes she bums up the price when you book through her and takes a cut. Better just contact new Viet Lily direct or go to the place and ask for her. At 170cm, you can miss her. That tall hot body is LEGIT!

I am not good at this, but PM me for new Viet Lily's contact. I'll try to reply promptly, and as best I can.
Old 07-06-2024, 09:44 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Js123js deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That day my friend introduced me to this newly opened massage shop located at 803 King George. I tried this masseur named coco. Wa guys. Really not bad!! The room is really nicely done up and everything look good to me! Will definitely visit her soon and try other masseur !!

Massage : 9/10
Face : 8.5/10
Old 07-06-2024, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 13
sxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any reviews for 204a joint? ML added me and is shit full of fake pics on her wc moments
Old 07-06-2024, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3716 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Really love K for her awesomeness... but sadly yes she bums up the price when you book through her and takes a cut. Better just contact new Viet Lily direct or go to the place and ask for her. At 170cm, you can miss her. That tall hot body is LEGIT!

I am not good at this, but PM me for new Viet Lily's contact. I'll try to reply promptly, and as best I can.
I got the pic of the new Lily, not sure about her looks but smoking hot bod for sure. Now I am certain what kind of gals you go for haha.

And agree about K - she was an exceptional bonk but she's now really an OKT so that's a different fish.
Old 08-06-2024, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadly View Post
Yes new one. Old one on Syed Alwi.
Old one now at Rowell f shop. Gonna try this new lily and compare
Old 09-06-2024, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
CooolCoool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadly View Post
I booked through K. Lily asked 250 to start with (50 entrance + 200). Told her I pay 50 + 120 - like for K. She agreed and didnt rush me.
So can we take it the rate is 50 + 120?
Old 09-06-2024, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 15
BigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$$$$$ View Post
That is affirmative, if you contact her directly to make the booking.
Bro, is Lily at K former spa?
Old 09-06-2024, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 15
BigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by CooolCoool View Post
Is Lily at K former spa?
Old 09-06-2024, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2006 / Power: 23
smlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

It is clear that she takes a commission, and occasionally a substantial one. I was referred to one of the girls in her update and she quoted me $350 inclusive hotel. She is likely unaware that I have already booked the same individual through another agent for $170.

And this is not once but many times....
Old 09-06-2024, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CooolCoool View Post
Yes this is the standard rate in this shop irrespective of your booking channel. The ML wont reject even if they have to take a cut as they know you will likely return and book directly via them going forward.
Old 10-06-2024, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
zaqqer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 View Post
Just tried new Spa last weekend near the dim sum area.
Took the one hour massage and was assigned to this fair and young SYT from Vietnam

Massage: Nothing special but I liked the strength she applied on my back. At least not piano massage. She was teasing my balls towards the end of the massage
Specials: Managed to FJ her and the chemistry btw us is good. Her BBBJ is pretty good until I almost shot into her mouth. Also did 69 with her. Finished her off in a cowboy position.
Dmg: 2 blue tips (up to you to pay, standard mkt price)

Definitely will RTF this hot Vietnamese gem again. Interested bros can send me a PM.

Care to pm me the details bro? ur inbox is full.
Old 10-06-2024, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lotibaojiak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hi bro, can share contact? Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1