The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2024, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
greenhonnet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What the most daring place u ever make love?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Their job is to use night vision binoculars to catch the guys swimming over from Johor. End up using the super clear equipment to catch lovers making out at night. no wonder no one saw Mas Selamat swimming back to Johor.
Damn sure they prefer to watch couples bonking than Mas Selamat swimming
Old 26-07-2024, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 15
MultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of light

There's this girl I'm keen on, she told me that she used to invite her ex-bf to sneak into her 2-stoeey house at night several times a month. While her mom is busy watching TV upstairs, she will let her ex-bf into the house, both strip naked to fuck for 30-60 minutes in missionary, cowgirl and doggy position on the kitchen table and kitchen sink. I thought that was truly crazy and daring as her mom can come down anytime to catch them in the sex act. Then she proved to me that she wasn't kidding by showing me her own sex videos in the kitchen!
Old 27-07-2024, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 7
Nelsonlim is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNelsonlim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

With my first gf during JC. Went to her parents’ HDB to watch movie on laptop in her room. While her mom was in the kitchen, we would do it. I remember sometimes doing halfway and my d drop out, it was dripping wet at the tip from her juice. Another occasion in her room again she would pull her shorts and underwear sideways and sit on top of me so that we could do it and quickly change back to act normal in case her mom walk past. And another time I slept over at her place in the living room. I was awaken by her and she sat on top of me to ride me while lifting up her shirt.
Old 28-07-2024, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
iNotDumb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MultiOrgasGuy View Post
There's this girl I'm keen on, she told me that she used to invite her ex-bf to sneak into her 2-stoeey house at night several times a month. While her mom is busy watching TV upstairs, she will let her ex-bf into the house, both strip naked to fuck for 30-60 minutes in missionary, cowgirl and doggy position on the kitchen table and kitchen sink. I thought that was truly crazy and daring as her mom can come down anytime to catch them in the sex act. Then she proved to me that she wasn't kidding by showing me her own sex videos in the kitchen!
Really daring, fucking when her mom could be there any moment!!
Old Yesterday, 04:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 2
Jevicaj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJevicaj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MultiOrgasGuy View Post
Both indeed daring, initially i thought the other way round. i re read again when i saw the last part videos in the kitchen.
I'm the other way round, sneak into 2nd floor my ex room who stay in a 2-storey house. No video as these was in the Ericsson 388 era.
Old Yesterday, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 945 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1914 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Most daring?

A long time ago, at a showroom with a property agent. That was a long time ago before people installed cameras at showroom. hahaha.
Old Yesterday, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 9
Drazor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrazor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrazor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My first ex-gf i know since sec school and i were on holiday with our family in Hainan, my ex is from Hainan. We were in our teens and have been sexually active for a year and we couldn't fuck as our family were always with us and we stayed in separate room. She was sharing her hotel room with her mother and told me that her mother is showering and we can have a quickie. I rushed to her room when her mother started the shower, she pulled my pants down and blew me hard then pulled down her panties and sipped my cock in. It was really intense cos i was listening to her mother shower and will panic when the i no longer hear running water. we didnt have a condom, i was about to cum and there no running water sound. She went down and CIM for the first time in my life just as her mother was about to open the door. I came so hard due to excitement and panic that some cum dripped down her mouth. I pulled up my pants when her mouth stepped out and my ex gf had no choice but to swallow and wipe her lips. Auntie asked why i was in the room, i said here to take something from my ex. Or rather here to deposit something
Old Yesterday, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 15
MultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNotDumb View Post
Really daring, fucking when her mom could be there any moment!!
Yes, somehow she enjoyed the thrill of doing such daring sneaky sex while being butt naked in an open kitchen right under her mom's nose, as forbidden fruit taste sweetest, so when the ex-bf fuck her in doggy style, she cum 3 orgasms in a row as her ex-bf covered her mouth to prevent her from screaming out her orgasmic pleasure! She told me they fucked in the kitchen seven times in Apr and May 2024. I love to hear her stories and watch her videos, so arousing indeed.

At other times, she fucked in the female toilet cubicle by sitting cowgirl style on her ex-bf until he almost ejaculate, then she will get off and bj him until he CIM and she would swallow it. That to me was even more daring as you never know if any time that some girl may enter the public toilet!
Old Yesterday, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4110 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

The most daring place you had ever made love somehow also depends on how old you are right? In the 90s, I was always amazed when my teenager friends bring their teenager gfs home to spend the night. One couple was only 15 then. Society was more open-minded in the past.

A friend shared a story of how he daringly sneaked his gf home without parental approval. He was staying in a corridor 4 room HDB flat. His room is besides the common corridor. His parents sleeps early at 10 am and leaves for work at 7 am. After his parents had gone back to their room and being the thoughtful guy he is, he will quietly carry 2 dining table chairs from the kitchen to his room. Once he hears a tapping sound, he will unlock his window grill, open the sliding window. Placing 1 kitchen chair in the common corridor and the other chair in his room, it makes it easier for his gf to climb into his room. He will then keep the chairs, closed the window and locked the grill before having a night of great fun. Once his parents have gone to work the next morning, he will send his gf home.

One day his mum told him.. Ah boy ah, if your gf wishes to spend the night after dinner at our place, just let us know. After all, we feel it's not safe for a girl to go home on her own so late at night. If her parents give her permission to spend the night here, we see no reason to object. We are not some old fashioned parents. Please use condoms ah as I don't wish to be a young grandmother. My friend said he was a little stunned and tried to pretend he never thought about his gf spending the night before but will explore the idea with his gf.

That's when the mother bluntly said.. you know each time you sneak her in, the next morning your daddy and I have to stand up to eat our breakfast? Cannot even sit down to drink our coffee. Sneak her in already why cannot return the chairs for us to use ah? Then both of you are so loud we cannot sleep. Please keep your volume down in future. Joker sneaked his gf in quietly then proceeded to piak piak piak loudly.
Old Today, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
LuvBraNStocking is Cool - loads of Potential

I will leave out those sneaking in houses and in cars.
1) BJ from a girl from chat line in a pub she was working on.
2) fucked an ex. in a clinic at JW. She was working PT thus she had the key.
3) fucked a lady from chat line in a toilet at former Fxxx Xxxxx Tower.
4) fucked a lady from chat line at carpark staircase behind former devil's bar.
5) BJ from a lady from Tinder at open air multi storey carpark at Nxx Txxx Pxxx.
6) fucked a fwb at Private Hospital Suite.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1