The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2023, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
LGMAN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Oh My Gosh!! XinJiang Uyghur Masseur! Finally Dream Comes True

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBiXiaoXing View Post
Get Ready For Power Week Ahead
Just have appointment with Joey's. Her service is really good.
Old 20-11-2023, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 510 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3228 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Oh My Gosh!! XinJiang Uyghur Masseur! Finally Dream Comes True

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBiXiaoXing View Post
Super Review about XJ .. up your points with my humble level 2

Oh, you are real lucky as supposed XJ full house tonight,

Regular stuck in meeting to release 3 slots and you manage to get one of them
yes, i guess really quite lucky! cos i happen to be nearby at burlington sq talking to my friend and discussing which girls are good and he intro me this one and i just whatsapp try my luck, i didn't realise she is so ang pai until later on when she reveal her regular push his slot to 1am.......
Old 21-11-2023, 12:15 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1697 / Power: 3
LaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
yes, i guess really quite lucky! cos i happen to be nearby at burlington sq talking to my friend and discussing which girls are good and he intro me this one and i just whatsapp try my luck, i didn't realise she is so ang pai until later on when she reveal her regular push his slot to 1am.......
Good Luck Comes to You.. power you up with my little power

A bit greedy, if you don't mind, give me some power up too
Old 21-11-2023, 12:20 AM
Samster (A)

LaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant futureLaBiXiaoXing has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrarompa View Post
Joey's massage skills is highly underrated,
I praised her for her soothing massage
she was too humble to admit.

If she does pure massage without any specials,
I'll book her services as a regular.
Very True . Massage is not her forte
but she does it so well to compliment her service

Happy you found your good gem.. power you up with my little power

A bit greedy, if you don't mind, give me some power up too
Old 21-11-2023, 01:41 PM
Samster (A)

Wet Tuesday . Good to cuddle up with Joey

Early Bird catches the Bookings

Those who pre booked days ahead
Welcome to meet Tuesday with Joey

Limited Slots left for Friday

Do try to get your ideal time slot asap

WhatsApp +85267414132 @soonest to get a slot especially Friday or Monday

25 asking for slots on Monday. Can only matched up 10 for 12 bookings yesterday
Old 21-11-2023, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Max92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Managed to secure a slot from her

Massage was excellent. High GFE.
Old 22-11-2023, 10:38 AM
Samster (A)

Happy Wednesday Morning .. where are you har
Old 22-11-2023, 10:39 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max92 View Post
Managed to secure a slot from her

Massage was excellent. High GFE.
power up xinjiang
Old 23-11-2023, 07:24 PM
Samster (A)

super xinjiang must meet once to know what's great service
Old 24-11-2023, 12:32 PM
Samster (A)

Friday always peak for Joey. Lucky can still slot in
Old 25-11-2023, 10:30 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoofacct13 View Post
fr from unexperienced cheongster...

in summary, GFE max from this lady, so attentive and hardworking. please treat with care.

undressed me the moment I put down my belongings and guided me into the shower. While drying me off she noticed my back and thighs were very stiff and gave me the most liberating massage I've had. was very chatty all the way as well, I was already kc'd at this point from her giggling

then came the catbath/AR, holy shit this lady treated me like a Paddle Pop and licked me shoulder to ass, neck to dick. I'm already rock hard at this point and she moved on to titfuck and bbbj.

over here I will admit that I have visited 4 FLs so far and have not been able to cum once.

she capped me, and rode me non-stop and I still am unable to surrender. can clearly see that she's getting tired so I tell her to stop and that it's ok. usually the ladies will comply, get me to shower and gtfo.

she refused and kept working at it, still no response all the way and eventually gave up reluctantly also. still accomodated my request to just cuddle until time up. same SOP, guided me to shower and dried me off, making one last attempt to wank me.

amazing work ethic, had fun chatting with her throughout the session and will 100% be back
Perfect 10
Old 25-11-2023, 05:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
domdom18 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Just went this to visit Joey today.

Highly recommended! Legit as what the other bros had given their FR in this post. Will go back again! Thanks
Old 27-11-2023, 01:50 AM
Samster (A)

Super MONDAY 👌 ready to meet up
Old 27-11-2023, 09:59 AM
Samster (A)

4 days to month end of November
Get ready to celebrate 🍾 December Parties
Old 27-11-2023, 05:29 PM
Samster (A)

9pm available.. those who can get it asap
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1