The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2009, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelbSJ View Post
No worries mate. Am glad you did enjoy urself.

Heehee! How's things looking at your end my friend?
Old 26-02-2009, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Moff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys
I guys I went duchess in Richmond. and is my FR..
Was introduce to three girls. Lao girl ( quite old looks like she in her late 30's), Thai ( mid 20s ) and a Chinese girl ( mid 20's).
I went with the Chinese girl name Tina

Tina
look: 7 ( She had the girl next door look)
Body: 5.5 ( very smooth skins those but she was quit chubby)
massage: 6
bbbj: with condom, deep through, 7
fj: 6.5
damage: 115 for 30 mins
Went in and there was no receptions, run the bell and the girls will intro themselve to you.
I decided to go with Tina(BTW they only accept cash there)
she says we had sex first if time then i give you massage.
The sex was not bad, she start sucking my nipple then follow by condom and i asked her does she do extra (BBBJ with out CD) she says no.
her blowjob was pretty good, she blow you from all difference postion and even went deep throat, it last for about 5 mins. Then it was straight to fuck, first she was on top then we switch. I just wanted to suck on her nipples. Her niiples and skins was very smooth, specially for someone her age.
After another 8 mins. I cam and she gave me a massage.
and we had a lil pet talk.
Overall its a good bargain and value for service.

I been looking around the forum and there seems to be bros from other forum from oversea who have contacts with WL, and can PM there detail.
I was wondering any bros here know any contact of WL beside going to a brothel. if any bros who is willing to share there experience with WL outside a brothel much appericated.
Cheers
Old 28-02-2009, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
sefure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

saw a nice chinese girl on wednesday, very skinny and tight, just the way i like it.. i have a strange thing for skinny girls so joyce was a good root for me.. she won't suit everyone though.. i'll write up a proper report later as really can't be fucked at the moment... actually thinking of banging her tight body again tonight so maybe two reports are coming. see how i feel later on.

anyway, got a pm from a person on this forum asking whether i knew of rnt places around the cbd, so i thought i'd just publish it here for everyone to use.. i haven't been back to these places for a while, so use at your own risk.. some of them might have closed or moved to new premises, so don't blame me if you wasted your time going and finding that they have shut down.. massage theraphy at madden gr is prob the best one followed by tiffany massage, but don't know if things have changed since i last visited. i know madden gr and swan oriental is still there as i go there occassionally now.

usually $60 - $70 for 30 mins massage and hj.. some of these places you can upgrade to bj for extra $20 (some do covered, some do bbbj, and some will even allow cim), and some will do fs for extra $50.. usually they'll only offer the extras once they know you well enough, but some will offer it straight up.

tiffany massage - it's on market st near flinders Lane, cbd. you have to call them first on their number 0437758048. they are in apartment 403 (can't remember the building number). when you get there, just ring the apartment number and they'll buzz the door open for you to enter. go to the lift and go to level 4.

massage therapy - 76 Madden gr, richmond 9428 6269

swan oriental - 177 swan st richmond 9428 8262

yings massage - 168 burwood rd hawthorn 9819 3188

kent st health clinic - 61 kent st, ascot vale 9372 1272
Old 28-02-2009, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
D30417995 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefure View Post
saw a nice chinese girl on wednesday, very skinny and tight, just the way i like it.. i have a strange thing for skinny girls so joyce was a good root for me.. she won't suit everyone though.. i'll write up a proper report later as really can't be fucked at the moment... actually thinking of banging her tight body again tonight so maybe two reports are coming. see how i feel later on.

anyway, got a pm from a person on this forum asking whether i knew of rnt places around the cbd, so i thought i'd just publish it here for everyone to use.. i haven't been back to these places for a while, so use at your own risk.. some of them might have closed or moved to new premises, so don't blame me if you wasted your time going and finding that they have shut down.. massage theraphy at madden gr is prob the best one followed by tiffany massage, but don't know if things have changed since i last visited. i know madden gr and swan oriental is still there as i go there occassionally now.

usually $60 - $70 for 30 mins massage and hj.. some of these places you can upgrade to bj for extra $20 (some do covered, some do bbbj, and some will even allow cim), and some will do fs for extra $50.. usually they'll only offer the extras once they know you well enough, but some will offer it straight up.

tiffany massage - it's on market st near flinders Lane, cbd. you have to call them first on their number 0437758048. they are in apartment 403 (can't remember the building number). when you get there, just ring the apartment number and they'll buzz the door open for you to enter. go to the lift and go to level 4.

massage therapy - 76 Madden gr, richmond 9428 6269

swan oriental - 177 swan st richmond 9428 8262

yings massage - 168 burwood rd hawthorn 9819 3188

kent st health clinic - 61 kent st, ascot vale 9372 1272
does tiffany massage provide a choice of girls? I called them today but they finish at 7pm. gonna give it a try. i know there's one where the mamasan walks in and out of the room while the girls are jerking the customers off not sure if this is the one....thanks for the info sefure!

I've been to barabings a number of times this year; each time i was there i was mightily disappointed and left every single time!! I'd rather burn my $ than to spend it there. the girls are either super ugly or way too old! most have past their expiry! I don't think I'll go there in the next 6 months. One girl though, whose name is Ana, frequently gets recommended by people over at FIA forum. She's got heaps of rave reviews from her customers! I can't try her out yet cuz she works from 10am to 7pm. I can't make it at those times! Bros who have time to drop by from 10-7 may want to give it a go.
Old 01-03-2009, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 22
forgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to behold

need some help,

is there any motels/hotels around the city that offers transit (aka hotel 81) stay?

tia !
Old 03-03-2009, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
leon.andrews deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

replying to the thread from D30417995, I went to Tiffany's today, its actually in a private residence that is at 29 - 31 Market St, and is also at the corner of Market St and Flinders La. Its a one bed room apartment with one owner, one girl, whether the girl changes on a daily basis, I dont know yet, asian (like duh) early 20's I'd say, totally forgot her name. Anyways the prices were reasonably priced, $60 for 1/2 hour nude massage h/j after or $90 for 45 mins. I went 45 mins and she oil massaged me well, 20 mins in she started playing with my balls and patiently massaged my balls for a good 10 mins before turning over, the HJ was slow and feather touch at first, IMO I loved it, she ended it with a strong finish and cleaned me up, the massaged my arms, forehead and temple to finish.

If you can get over the fact that the massage would take place in the "living room" of the apartment and a small fabric curtain to block the view of queuing customers, then its good, but IMO, its a shabby operation.

service was great, the location, well it freaks me out to be honest, the owner kept peeking in every now and then, and holy cow, she aint no looker or a spring chicken
Old 03-03-2009, 07:12 PM
Samster

replying to the thread from D30417995, I went to Tiffany's today, its actually in a private residence that is at 29 - 31 Market St, and is also at the corner of Market St and Flinders La. Its a one bed room apartment with one owner, one girl, whether the girl changes on a daily basis, I dont know yet, asian (like duh) early 20's I'd say, totally forgot her name. Anyways the prices were reasonably priced, $60 for 1/2 hour nude massage h/j after or $90 for 45 mins. I went 45 mins and she oil massaged me well, 20 mins in she started playing with my balls and patiently massaged my balls for a good 10 mins before turning over, the HJ was slow and feather touch at first, IMO I loved it, she ended it with a strong finish and cleaned me up, the massaged my arms, forehead and temple to finish.

If you can get over the fact that the massage would take place in the "living room" of the apartment and a small fabric curtain to block the view of queuing customers, then its good, but IMO, its a shabby operation.

service was great, the location, well it freaks me out to be honest, the owner kept peeking in every now and then, and holy cow, she aint no looker or a spring chicken
Old 04-03-2009, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
D30417995 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leon.andrews View Post

Did you ask for extras? It would be fun humping a girl in view of others! It's part of the excitement you know.
Old 04-03-2009, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by D30417995 View Post
Did you ask for extras? It would be fun humping a girl in view of others! It's part of the excitement you know.
nah didnt ask for extras dont know if she would, imaging full sex in front of that old woman? -shivers- lets not go there..
Old 05-03-2009, 02:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
indoboii is stuck in moderation for some time to come

jus short update..
tried su su n saki from 39 tope st..
v good service...those for real boob lovers shud give it a try..
Old 05-03-2009, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
sefure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ok, i complain alot about shit that doesn't go my way... but what the fuck was wrong with this fourm the last few days?? tried to get onto the site to post a fr but kept on getting a blank screen.. now i've got a back log of girls to review and can't be stuffed racking my brains trying to recall the details of all of them..

can't be fucked writing, so i'll keep it short. saw joyce on thurs and again last sat at oriental angel... cute tanned chinese girl. ultra skinny with absolutely no tits. she use to work as a receptionist at an aussie brothel in willamstown and recently started as a wl at oriental angels.. pussy still nice and tight. tattoo of a cat on her left shoulders and pattern tatts on her lower back.. i personally get a little turned off by tatts on a girl, but i'm a sucker for skinny girls so joyce fits my taste.. she's about 5'5" and dark brown hair. doesn't complain about position or rush you and allows you to stay inside her long after cumming.. she doesn't like kissing though.. lived here in melb for the last 6 years, so english is very good. i talked to her about the korean working girls at oriental angels, and she says none of the chinese girls there like them cause they can't be trusted.. lol.. i usually see a korean by the name of coco there (who also works at club eight, eastern 25 and moonclub on rotation) so joyce wasn't too pleased that i have a korean girlfriend and could speak korean. anyway, joyce was a good root.

saw some girl at madam leona on sunday and gina at middle tope on tues.. fucking busy again at middle tope which i fucking hate.. anyway, waited a bit and choose gina who is fairly new.. gina is a damn tall girl, prob about 5'9" without heels and 5'11" with heels on.. big and very fake d cups.. they were hard at the base and i am guessing she would have been b cups without the enhancement.. gina was a nice girl and always smilling which is a nice change.
usual bbbj and sex in doggie then missionary. ended up being an ok root, but it is damn hard to satisfy a man who is cumming 3 times a day everyday of the week.. on a side note, ever since the new lot of girls arriving, the procedure at middle tope has changed and EVERY girl there is a time waster. they all come in and try to get you into the shower even after you've had one, and when you refuse, they just go ahead and take a shower on their own at the expense of your time.. wft? pisses me off. i tell them hurry up and get fuck out of the shower..

reading back on some of the post here, it looks like someone has made the most out of the info i published.. funny thing is this guy got a bit of a shock from the shabby setup.. lol.. leonandrews, i bet you'd still end up going back..
Old 05-03-2009, 11:25 PM
Samster

oh, I wouldn't be so sure, that girl aint really chatty either ok.. she was good but she aint that good with that woman looking at me, so yea people reading this Tiffanys has good service and if you aren't shy, this is the place for you man, but if you're freaked out when someone comes into the well room when you're doing the intimates, I would recommend somewhere else, can any one also confirm that Plenty rd got raided?
Old 07-03-2009, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by indoboii View Post
jus short update..
tried su su n saki from 39 tope st..
v good service...those for real boob lovers shud give it a try..

Yeah...I reckon I did a FR on Shu Shu once before not too long again too
Old 07-03-2009, 08:39 PM
Samster

hkay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: mikki or nikki
Origin: Japanese ? maybe not
Height : 155 cm
Looks: 7/10
Boob: A cup ....
Catbath: 2/10 nothing special
BBBJ: 2/10 30s, din feel a thing.
FJ: 5/10 hole was tight was the only consolation.
DFK: no
Damage: $130/30 minutes
Language : 1/10, save your breathe.
RTF: no way

having read thru others FR, just wanna share my experience. please bear with me for the long story.

my original intend was to check and make out with the white chicks here.
after reading some of the comments, seems like miss and hits. not wanting to feel like 2nd class or even 3rd class citizen, i set my target for jp 1st, korea then others.

i went to explore on friday afternoon
my 1st destination, I went to studio 466 to try my luck, it was empty and kinda dim inside.
a chinese OKT came and disappear into the backroom.
4-5 girls was introduced, almost all except 1 are cmi but that 1 i believe name is wendy, does not look like a jp hence i walked out.

next I went to ML
there was already a guy there talking with OKT asking about the girls.
the OKT say only 2 girls available, the dude says he want to take the girl with the biggest boob and was send to the room to wait for the girl.
so the OKT told me only left 1 girl from malaysia call pinky. pink came out wearing a coat and her face looks very pretty, but wat's with the coat? since not not jp, i walked out yet again.

so i walk down the street to 39 tope, went inside and it was empty. while waiting, trying to look at the service charge list but could not find it . studio 466 and ML have it listed clearly on their walls.

so the OKT came out and say got 5 new girls. 4 korean 1 jp. goodie, i was so excited when i heard it. sorry i din pay much attention to the korean girls name coz i have my mind set on the jp girl unless is really cmi, but she pass on looks.

i was brought to room 1 and waited for 5mins. still no one come in. so i started showering while waiting and she finally came in and i thought i was at the wrong room as the mikki i saw at the parade and the one who came in looks different.

after undressing, she was standing outside like waiting for me to come out. no way man, i signal her to come in and shower together, then she walk into the shower. was kinda disappointed when i saw her boobs, it seems cup A nearing flat.

Tried to start a simple conversation but she is totally not responsive, try to test if she is japanese by asking if she from nagoya? gave me a blank face.
i tried to ask age, but gave up when she finally mustered an answer. "2 days, vacation".

ok, finish bath, points at the bed and start catbath, oh man, maybe cathbath does not suit me, i only feel a dry tongue sliding all over my body. flipped me over and lick my nipple and went south for bbbj. i think it was only 30s and she reach for the condom already.

she luped up and mounted me, halfway i sat up and suck and caress her "breasts".
soon after she lean backward and needed my arm to support her from failing behind. i dono if this is some kind of act or she tot i like doing it tat way, coz i wasn't enjoying supporting her while trying caress her.

didn't try doggie, moved her into missionary position and start to pump her.
she cross her leg behind me and closes her eyes. I start to kiss her face and try to kiss her lips but she keep turning her head to avoid it. only good thing about the experience is that her hole is tight. I came as the bell sounded. she cleaned me with tissue and points me to the shower where i shower alone.

I left the place disappointed.
I will go 43 tope or MC for my next visit. hope i have better luck then.

I have some questions i hope some bros can help me.

1) are the charges on weekends(sat, sun) same as weekdays?
2) any extra charge on holiday? (eg coming labour day)
Old 07-03-2009, 08:41 PM
Samster

hkay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: mikki or nikki
Origin: Japanese ? maybe not
Height : 155 cm
Looks: 7/10
Boob: A cup ....
Catbath: 2/10 nothing special
BBBJ: 2/10 30s, din feel a thing.
FJ: 5/10 hole was tight was the only consolation.
DFK: no
Damage: $130/30 minutes
Language : 1/10, save your breathe.
RTF: no way

having read thru others FR, just wanna share my experience. please bear with me for the long story.

my original intend was to check and make out with the white chicks here.
after reading some of the comments, seems like miss and hits. not wanting to feel like 2nd class or even 3rd class citizen, i set my target for jp 1st, korea then others.

i went to explore on friday afternoon
my 1st destination, I went to studio 466 to try my luck, it was empty and kinda dim inside.
a chinese OKT came and disappear into the backroom.
4-5 girls was introduced, almost all except 1 are cmi but that 1 i believe name is wendy, does not look like a jp hence i walked out.

next I went to ML
there was already a guy there talking with OKT asking about the girls.
the OKT say only 2 girls available, the dude says he want to take the girl with the biggest boob and was send to the room to wait for the girl.
so the OKT told me only left 1 girl from malaysia call pinky. pink came out wearing a coat and her face looks very pretty, but wat's with the coat? since not not jp, i walked out yet again.

so i walk down the street to 39 tope, went inside and it was empty. while waiting, trying to look at the service charge list but could not find it . studio 466 and ML have it listed clearly on their walls.

so the OKT came out and say got 5 new girls. 4 korean 1 jp. goodie, i was so excited when i heard it. sorry i din pay much attention to the korean girls name coz i have my mind set on the jp girl unless is really cmi, but she pass on looks.

i was brought to room 1 and waited for 5mins. still no one come in. so i started showering while waiting and she finally came in and i thought i was at the wrong room as the mikki i saw at the parade and the one who came in looks different.

after undressing, she was standing outside like waiting for me to come out. no way man, i signal her to come in and shower together, then she walk into the shower. was kinda disappointed when i saw her boobs, it seems cup A nearing flat.

Tried to start a simple conversation but she is totally not responsive, try to test if she is japanese by asking if she from nagoya? gave me a blank face.
i tried to ask age, but gave up when she finally mustered an answer. "2 days, vacation".

ok, finish bath, points at the bed and start catbath, oh man, maybe cathbath does not suit me, i only feel a dry tongue sliding all over my body. flipped me over and lick my nipple and went south for bbbj. i think it was only 30s and she reach for the condom already.

she luped up and mounted me, halfway i sat up and suck and caress her "breasts".
soon after she lean backward and needed my arm to support her from failing behind. i dono if this is some kind of act or she tot i like doing it tat way, coz i wasn't enjoying supporting her while trying caress her.

didn't try doggie, moved her into missionary position and start to pump her.
she cross her leg behind me and closes her eyes. I start to kiss her face and try to kiss her lips but she keep turning her head to avoid it. only good thing about the experience is that her hole is tight. I came as the bell sounded. she cleaned me with tissue and points me to the shower where i shower alone......

I left the place disappointed.
I will go 43 tope or MC for my next visit. hope i have better luck then.

I have some questions i hope some bros can help me.

1) are the charges on weekends(sat, sun) same as weekdays?
2) any extra charge on holiday? (eg coming labour day)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1