The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 14-03-2015, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by clinton View Post
bro try to import some nice HCM maid here
Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
true !!.....anyone encounter viet maid before in singapore...? but most viet girl work in pub in s'pore? they don't work as a maid...?
Vietnam is not one of the approved country to supply maids in Singapore...so you can dream on...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 14-03-2015, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 15
heartkorr is a Helpful and Caring Samsterheartkorr is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by insomia View Post
for those bros who have PM me. i hopoinexchange with the at least same quailty in my link. This link is the indo maid i want to exchange.

hope that no one will qing cai qing cai choose a fat meat and exchange with me. thanks

http://tinypic.com/r/2upty1h/8
Lol... I burst out laughing at the last sentence..up your point
Old 14-03-2015, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Vietnam is not one of the approved country to supply maids in Singapore...so you can dream on...
bro after u try they may approve and change rule hehe
Old 15-03-2015, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 15
psyeddchedelia is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpsyeddchedelia is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpsyeddchedelia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi i have been a silent observer here and true to the stories i see here there are a lot of bonkable maids out there! I have a few wechat maids that are actively in conversations with and it is true with a bit of fine tuning can bonk. Lol. Wondering if any bros out there wanna exchange a bit of contacts?
Old 15-03-2015, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 15
heartkorr is a Helpful and Caring Samsterheartkorr is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i see the maids on badoo, skout and wechat mostly like fat fat kind le... and seldom respond somemore
Old 15-03-2015, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartkorr View Post
i see the maids on badoo, skout and wechat mostly like fat fat kind le... and seldom respond somemore
because you think they fat, they don't respond.

they looking for hot guys .. hot muscular guys and they have dozens lining up ..

Kidding ..

Most don't respond as they may only open the skout/badoo/wechat once a week or so.

Go east coast park on sunday, most girl there are pick up by boys by face to face .. not by badoo or skout or .. such

Plain guts works, 9 out of 10 times !

keep trying ..
Old 15-03-2015, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
vynnD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Chances of tagged to hook the maids are not easy and like what bro easy said, they don't really respond on tagged. Shout, weirdly,some of them do respond actually.. Never tried badoo though. As long as one of them responds, it's all about how you sweet talk or hook the bait IMO.
Old 15-03-2015, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
vynnD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently got to know an indo maid on wechat. Turning 25 next month.. After a few kinky texts and requests, turns out she's the young and horny type.. Got a text in one fine afternoon saying she is going to nearby mall to buy food for herself and her ahma employer, and said she wanted to meet for awhile. Met up, small and very short petite type, books was a good B cup for her small frame, at least got something to grab and fondle with, couple of small chats here and there, convinced her to find some quiet spot to bang right away. Went up to the top of some random hdb, kiss and played with her boobs, fingered her, she was WET LIKE NO TMRRW. wanted to fuck right there and then but was too exposed, so we went to some nearby car park staircase and doggied her standing by the door that just wouldn't stay shut. Might meet her up soon next week again. Probably a new FB for me in the long run. Will update with photos next time round. No chance today.
Old 15-03-2015, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6376 / Power: 17
DrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post

Go east coast park on sunday, most girl there are pick up by boys by face to face .. not by badoo or skout or .. such

keep trying ..
expert spoken out ....
Old 15-03-2015, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
wahbambam is Cool - loads of Potential

Recently, chat with two maids in a chat client. Both maids coincidentally quote me $200/2/2 or $100/1/1 for a short session with them.

Is it the standard rates?
Old 15-03-2015, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 20
xXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to all

why pay when you can get free?
Old 15-03-2015, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 10
fluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx View Post
why pay when you can get free?
exactly bro... but maybe paying takes no time but the free one gotta take time n effort.

but for maids, I wun spend that price... for that amount u might as well got those thai FLs. 2 shots... room included also lor...
Old 15-03-2015, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
outatowner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahbambam View Post
Recently, chat with two maids in a chat client. Both maids coincidentally quote me $200/2/2 or $100/1/1 for a short session with them.

Is it the standard rates?
depends on the age how well used and kids etc if they ask a price and shes like over 35, 2 plus kids her value is less then under 30 and single, if looks ok for u try to ask for 100 for 2 hours sounds more reasonable
Old 15-03-2015, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
outatowner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
because you think they fat, they don't respond.

they looking for hot guys .. hot muscular guys and they have dozens lining up ..

Kidding ..

Most don't respond as they may only open the skout/badoo/wechat once a week or so.

keep trying ..
haven't tried this, may use as back up plan if strike out on any given sunday
Old 15-03-2015, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by outatowner View Post
depends on the age how well used and kids etc if they ask a price and shes like over 35, 2 plus kids her value is less then under 30 and single, if looks ok for u try to ask for 100 for 2 hours sounds more reasonable
seriously .. 95% of maids are here because they have kids and husband ditch them ..

anyway, I don't fancy fixing price for maids. . either like her, give her pocket money .. maybe 100 (if you feel rich) or don't ..

200 for maid ?? mmm.. not so .. tempting !!!

if need to spend 100/1/1 or 200/2/2 - better go thai FL or other FL, where you don't need time to woo them - go, finish, and out .. A. B, and C !!!

just my thinking like that !!
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1