The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-12-2022, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2097 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
one ML asked me to visit her back in China... will I become robert?
You visit her you are the guest... she should pay for going out etc.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 29-12-2022, 01:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 4
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

https://sgbeautycastle-20.com/bing-b...ssage-hj-bbbj/

Any FR on Bing Bing? Photoshop for her face looks very heavy, scared is a landmine
Old 29-12-2022, 05:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
SithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Yes ah. Managed to book an appt with OMM for the first time for later. Maybe an FR to follow after the experience. 😁
Old 29-12-2022, 06:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
CocoJohn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros tried 99 before?

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/99-massage/

If she does look like the photos, she will be a gem not to be missed.
Old 29-12-2022, 06:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
CocoJohn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
https://sgbeautycastle-20.com/bing-b...ssage-hj-bbbj/

Any FR on Bing Bing? Photoshop for her face looks very heavy, scared is a landmine
She is a FL. She is definitely not the one in the photos, but real person is prettier with nice C+ boobs and petite. Massage wise is so so only. She is operating at a MP.
Old 29-12-2022, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1623 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2557 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Below is my personal opinion based on first session:

OMM (Not listed?)
Packs a very good massage with very high sensual and high playability.
Looks wise, personally gives me an auntie vibe tho there are many FRs that say she’s pretty. So look wise is subjective I guess.
Also provide SM service. Hard core heavy flavoured ML.
I more scare of her raping me than she scare of me.
Overall a good massage with an action packed session.
A ATB version of Soda.

Arissa https://sglonelyguy-17.com/arissa-massage/
Very good massage but low sensual and playability. But makes up for it with very good hand skill.
Looks wise gives me those jap housewife feel.
Also do Guasha, ear picking, facial, etc.
Her regulars typically booked few hours session.
Overall a good massage in a very relaxing spa like environment but in a condo unit.

Angelbaby https://sglonelyguy-17.com/angelbaby-massage/
Just a vanilla with an above average massage. More like a Thai massage with cracking here and there. No massage bed unlike the other two.
Higher sensual and playability than Arissa.
Look wise, personally the better of the three, more 女人味, and give me the TVB actress vibe.
Overall an above average massage with a typical session.
Session also easier to get compare to the other two which likely requires advance booking.

Please note: YMMV, so choose your own poison.

Wah, ah boy really rocking the ML scene siol! I do somewhat agree with you about OMM. She's not that old, but she has a bit of auntie mannerisms.

Anyway, to each their own, but that one video didn't do a lot of good for me. The few times I have been to her place, I never really felt comfortable what stuff is still around. Now really dont think i have the stomach to return. Hahaha. Lol.

Soda also haven't seen for a while. Has she quit drinking yet?
Old 29-12-2022, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 520 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14392 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone tried this dua neh neh before?

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/kaka-massage/
Old 29-12-2022, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 5
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Quick MR on the hard to book Taiwanese lass, Xi Xi.

Pros:
Bubbly personality and doubly mischevious, not unlike LL.
Very free with her body (and tongue) which I love - she has various services but though I took the cheapest one (HJ), she did it well and it was still value for money.
She likes being pleasured too and will guide you. As said in Seinfeld, usually guys just go down there and hope for the best!

Cons:
Not really a looker - again a bit like LL. She's not ugly - pleasant looking but won't turn heads on the street.
Boobs seem man made to me - anyone can confirm?

RTM: Yep!
Think her boobs should be enhanced, I saw a surgical line at the bottom part of boobs
Old 29-12-2022, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
Wanker93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/w-massage/

Looks: 9/10 looks quite similar! Just with a little bit of edits!

Body : 8/10 Just that it's enhanced. But her figure is still great!

Massage: 8/10 not too bad at least she knows where to press! And she gives effort too!

GFE: 10/10 she gives you the gfe vibe from entering to the end!

RTM: Yes! Good for drivers but for bros not driving might be a little for inconvenient!
Old 29-12-2022, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Sgmove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

Have lost touch with the scene,
Any kind hearted bros can recommend MLs, ok or pretty look with good size boobs
Old 29-12-2022, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a glorious beacon of lightsteelaeroplane is a glorious beacon of lightsteelaeroplane is a glorious beacon of lightsteelaeroplane is a glorious beacon of lightsteelaeroplane is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Very subjective. XX is youthful but I would go with OMM (I'm an old man so her age doesn't count against her)
Haha thanks for the insights Bro! Probably you can do a side by side comparison between OMM & Xixi ... PK match-up..
Old 29-12-2022, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3993 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Wah, ah boy really rocking the ML scene siol! I do somewhat agree with you about OMM. She's not that old, but she has a bit of auntie mannerisms.

Anyway, to each their own, but that one video didn't do a lot of good for me. The few times I have been to her place, I never really felt comfortable what stuff is still around. Now really dont think i have the stomach to return. Hahaha. Lol.

Soda also haven't seen for a while. Has she quit drinking yet?
That gal will never quit drinking! Haven't seen her in a while now but always had a great time with her.
Old 29-12-2022, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3064 / Power: 20
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
If I remember correctly she used to work at Peace centre MP. The pics on SLG like completely different leh, might want to exercise some caution on this one. Seems like heavy ps involved. Don't even think the body in pics is hers lol!

Don't know how you see leh, pictures are the same in both ...

https://isyou-13.com/model/yoyo-2562/

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/massage-amy/
Old 29-12-2022, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoJohn View Post
Any bros tried 99 before?

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/99-massage/

If she does look like the photos, she will be a gem not to be missed.

Never tried but not keen to try after seeing the 5th and 6th pic.

Her "beauty" transcends the law of physics to bend the doors.
Old 29-12-2022, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Is tang Tang de listed or just taking a break?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1