The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-12-2022, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
nilarun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jprobot View Post
What the full website for tt***?
Old 26-12-2022, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1262 / Power: 4
jprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilarun View Post
What the full website for tt***?
***=vip
Old 27-12-2022, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
More like you can make a guess how much others have spent on her outside of her room. Are you prepared to match those? If not you are not really that “close” to her
Tough to match those rich customers who can book them 2hrs or more and bring them out for dinner and sight seeing.
Old 27-12-2022, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
Yep this is the thing for all bros to take note. You think you're close to your regular ML? Think again how much you spent on her outside of the room first
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
More like you can make a guess how much others have spent on her outside of her room. Are you prepared to match those? If not you are not really that “close” to her
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
Tough to match those rich customers who can book them 2hrs or more and bring them out for dinner and sight seeing.
important to know one's limit, 人外有人,天外有天
Old 27-12-2022, 02:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Yea you are right. Know your limits, understand what kind of hobby is this, don’t go crazy with the spending thinking it will get you somewhere when you know there will always be some rich kid or towkay who are dropping those amounts like it’s spare change to them. No way to win them unless you are that rich as well.
Old 27-12-2022, 06:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Quote:
While we are on this, if one’s limit for this chionging is around 2k per month, one should be able to get beyond the listed services of a ML. Am I right?
Old 27-12-2022, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
this is the truth of the game. no $ no honey. period.
Actually once in a while there will be MLs who are truly appreciative of what u r giving.

Of cos some just take take take and when they decide to stop this job will cut all contacts

Play within ur means i guess
Old 27-12-2022, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1568 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Every few weeks, we're sure to circle back to this topic of MLs and to contemplate secrets of prying open more services from them. Why so serious? Lol.

Anyway, I don't know what the mystery is which confounds. It's actually very simple, basic knowledge of human behaviour, isn't it?

MLs are in the position to select who they want to go the extra mile with. Just like us when we choose a sex mate, we have a mental list of criteria right? So too the MLs. They are just human beings driven by basic compulsions to be attracted to one, or more, of these 4 traits* - the priority of which depends from girl to girl, and money isn't everything all the time.

1. Good looking guy with a desirable body.
2. Interesting character, smooth talker, charmer, good conversationalist, and can make her laugh.
3. Has real skills and knowhow to pleasure her.
4. Rich and generous.

If you don't possess any of the above traits, sorry, you are very unlikely going to get it. As simple as that. So brush up on one, or more, of these traits and watch your little dicky get helluva lot more pussy time!

*PS. Yes, I'm over-simplifying for discussion sake. Of course there are more traits that attract a girl, but the above are the major 4 which drenches most girls' knickers - working girls, non-working girls, OLs, students, sg girls, foreign girls, syts, singles, attached, divorced, bi-sexuals, non binaries..... Hahaha
Old 27-12-2022, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Good insights bro!
I’ve got points 2 and 4.

I’m trying hard to get the elusive ML to execute point 3 on me on a long term basis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Every few weeks, we're sure to circle back to this topic of MLs and to contemplate secrets of prying open more services from them. Why so serious? Lol.

Anyway, I don't know what the mystery is which confounds. It's actually very simple, basic knowledge of human behaviour, isn't it?

MLs are in the position to select who they want to go the extra mile with. Just like us when we choose a sex mate, we have a mental list of criteria right? So too the MLs. They are just human beings driven by basic compulsions to be attracted to one, or more, of these 4 traits* - the priority of which depends from girl to girl, and money isn't everything all the time.

2. Interesting character, smooth talker, charmer, good conversationalist, and can make her laugh.
4. Rich and generous.

If you don't possess any of the above traits, sorry, you are very unlikely going to get it. As simple as that. So brush up on one, or more, of these traits and watch your little dicky get helluva lot more pussy time!

*PS. Yes, I'm over-simplifying for discussion sake. Of course there are more traits that attract a girl, but the above are the major 4 which drenches most girls' knickers - working girls, non-working girls, OLs, students, sg girls, foreign girls, syts, singles, attached, divorced, bi-sexuals, non binaries..... Hahaha
Old 27-12-2022, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
While we are on this, if one’s limit for this chionging is around 2k per month, one should be able to get beyond the listed services of a ML. Am I right?
that depends on the context of your target.
Old 27-12-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Has anyone tried Shirley before?
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/massage-shirley/
Do not proceed.
Old 27-12-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3771 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

( Click to show/hide )

4. Rich and generous.

Tell me you are not describing yourself 1-4

I don't know why we should assume whales have a better time than ordinary guys cos of the money they throw.

I can pay $120 total, no tips, no gifts, and have a fantabulous time with a ML cos she has a nice personality and good work ethic (which is thanks to all the genuine FRs in the forum), plus a little charm offensive on my part, which comes from years of knowing women, not just WLs.

1-1 with a gal in a room, there's more than just money. Explore and have a great time guys!
Old 27-12-2022, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3844 / Power: 20
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

4. Rich and generous.
Jialat, I no have pt1-4 wor.
But I have pt5 真心
我都用真心对待她们每一个!

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 27-12-2022, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1490 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Jialat, I no have pt1-4 wor.
But I have pt5 真心
我都用真心对待她们每一个!
I think another critical point is to know your own market. I dig SYTs but I know SYTs don’t go wet and passionate with a flabby, average height, close to 50 uncle (ok the problem is that I don’t really score high on points 1-4 as well). So I shy away from SYTs now and go for the so so ones in terms of looks and quality. Just like investing, need to know where to park your money in asset classes you are comfortable with.
Old 27-12-2022, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 7
AvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jprobot View Post
Thanks for helping all of us out!

For reference (same lady, but different contact number): https://sglonelyguy-17.com/anna-msg/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1