The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-12-2022, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 706 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 5
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian777 View Post
Against the backdrop of this stale pool of MLs, LL definitely stands out.

She’s the only one from the 4 “bosoms princess” still on my rotation list. The rest visited and rtm a few times but gradually dropped.

Below are my experience, my 2 cents:

JJ - Very nice body but too quiet and green in sensual, whole session almost radio silence as I am the quiet type also and dun initiate conversation first. No chemistry with her.

KK - Gnd look and nice knockers but sadly her sensual didn’t improve much. I am very anal about cat bath, hers is very short and feel like someone painting a vertical zebra crossing on your back lol.

Rayna - Cute look and sensual is better or on par with LL. Just a bit on the baba side and also not much chemistry with her.

Outside of famous 4, mostly are meh or land mines except for a few gems like TT etc.

So not surprised about LL being cream of the crop now.
I have visited All of them once & never return

Whenever I saw there’s a lot of good reviews for ML posted here, I will pay her a visit

There’s only a few MLs I have rtm for, mostly vanilla service, just that the feeling is different when I’m with them

When I have the urge to f, I will go for dome1
Old 26-12-2022, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
samsian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
Agree with the above bros, I'm a semi-regular of hers, started visiting her when she just arrived and following her over three different locations. Her service is impeccable.

I also believe bro Sferragamo is not lying though his description may be slightly exaggerated. As another bro pointed out, it's just different people having different opinions that cause this misunderstanding. We all have different likes and diswlikes, there are some that prioritise a pretty face, some that prioritise a nubile body, and others like me that prioritise services provided, so our FRs are slightly biased, but not untrue generally.

Of course, read all FRs posted here with a grain of salt, and follow those posted by reputable bros or bros that have similar tastes as you for a better chionging experience!
When I first visited you2, her look is similar to one china actresses in the mainland local drama. Her name is Tong Lei, which I found charming. Her service is also good or very good and able to chat with you. Not sure if she has put on weight since then, but definitely is not big boned size.
Old 26-12-2022, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 7
AvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ted26 View Post
95% same as pic .Meassge 6/10 Sense wise 8/10 bbj 8/10 .New comer so very service Orientated and Polite.she is a FL so can topup if want extras . Locationthis place I like very much )5+star hotel at orchard area,dun need check in or her to bring u go up.
Can't find her on any other sites (using either phone number search or reverse image search) - hence, would like to ask how much are her extras, and for what services?

Thanks bro! Have a great Monday.

(For ref: https://sglonelyguy-17.com/anna-msg/)

Besides your report, only 1 other bro's report:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilby96 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/anna-msg/

Tried Anna

Pros
Pretty face looks more or less there, can refer to video
Quite a chatter
Probably more to a C cup

Cons
Very short BJ, will use lub to finish you off with HJ though.
Piano massage

For $150, i still think its abit ex just for a pretty face.
I agree with Wilby96's last sentence assessment haha; Hence, was looking into paying her for FJ (assuming this is the extra).
Old 26-12-2022, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Everyone chill la, like what I said before, good ML with good working attitude will stay and survive longer. If you think a particular ML has changed or is changing towards the bad direction, then probably she found her Robert or strike lottery. And if this is the case, you're free to not visit her anymore.
Old 26-12-2022, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 7
AvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
Everyone chill la, like what I said before, good ML with good working attitude will stay and survive longer. If you think a particular ML has changed or is changing towards the bad direction, then probably she found her Robert or strike lottery. And if this is the case, you're free to not visit her anymore.
Live and let live indeed.
Old 26-12-2022, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 21
Oralcummer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOralcummer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hello,

Long time SBF member. Coming back here again after the pandemic. Things have changed since I was here many years ago.

Old liao. I am now looking for good soothing relaxing massage session(s). Extras are a nice bonus (no FJ or anything unprotected)

Any recommendations for anyone with good soothing relaxing massage ? I prefer MILF kind There are so many and so many FRs here (most not very positive and not real ...) so keen to find hidden gems. Extras are a nice bonus but good soothing relaxing sensual massage is what I am ultimately looking for

I see SGLonely, SGBeautyCastle and also impmm28 actively advertising but I really am not sure what is crap and what is not. Private rooms with attached bathrooms are best - not MP please (gone are those days for me)

PM me if you can on the ML / MILF who can do so. Thank you
Old 26-12-2022, 06:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -78 / Power: 0
ted26 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvadaKedavra View Post
Can't find her on any other sites (using either phone number search or reverse image search) - hence, would like to ask how much are her extras, and for what services?

I agree with Wilby96's last sentence assessment haha; Hence, was looking into paying her for FJ (assuming this is the extra).
FJ price can go TT web check. I go for Meassge then ask her got top up options anot.she give me a price abit less then her full package advertise at TT. But I still pay her full after the deed. Btw I am her last Customer for the day so maybe she never rush through everything. Like all bro said YMMV
Old 26-12-2022, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1262 / Power: 4
jprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvadaKedavra View Post

found her listing
http://tt***-14.com/girl.php?id=5222
Old 26-12-2022, 08:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
idkdumdum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR - 小芳 Xiao Fang
Update - $100 of 1xHJ only ( Basic service package )
Location - 1/10 | Community MP... shared...
Looks - 6/10 | Somewhat like photo , not really beauty.
Body – 2/10 | All I know is that she is small in size. Fully clothed throughout the session, so dont know if her skin is fair and smooth anot.
Tits / Boobs – 2/10 | Manage to get 2x squeeze, definally small and not for guys who like normal and above size tit.
Feplay – 0/10 | No kissing and resistant to touching on all key parts. Fully covered... constantly asking customer to upsize service.
BBBJ – idk... Not in the basic package
French kiss – 0/10 | Not even basic kissing
FJ – idk... in upsize service i guessing.
GFE – 1/10 | Basic hugging, like hugging yourself...
RTM - Never Again. Waste of time and money.

https://freeimage.host/i/HIiOGoP
https://freeimage.host/i/HIikI4e
Old 26-12-2022, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwertysbfsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Has anyone tried Shirley before?
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/massage-shirley/
Old 26-12-2022, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
this is the truth of the game. no $ no honey. period.
Old 26-12-2022, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Has anyone tried Shirley before?
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/massage-shirley/
Visited before, not a pleasant experience, rush job to get you to fuck off ASAP, save your $$$.

Vaguely remember she does bait and switch highlighted by other bro before also.
Old 26-12-2022, 10:42 PM
Samster

Lorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
this is the truth of the game. no $ no honey. period.
Yep this is the thing for all bros to take note. You think you're close to your regular ML? Think again how much you spent on her outside of the room first
Old 26-12-2022, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yep this is the thing for all bros to take note. You think you're close to your regular ML? Think again how much you spent on her outside of the room first
More like you can make a guess how much others have spent on her outside of her room. Are you prepared to match those? If not you are not really that “close” to her
Old 26-12-2022, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
More like you can make a guess how much others have spent on her outside of her room. Are you prepared to match those? If not you are not really that “close” to her
Haha bro 讲到精髓了
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1