The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-12-2022, 05:47 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -66 / Power: 0
Tianl3i has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Abit too good to be true.
Any Bro try this one?
https://www.impmm28.com/girl.php?id=5037
Old 22-12-2022, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1120 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
There's loads of it when u chit chat with the ladies, some bring durian to eat with ML, make the apartment full of durian smell while some just want to massage the ML and no hj.

Wait usually people find ML for massage, those bros find ML to massage? So essentially, they're paying $120 to massage someone else? 😂
Old 22-12-2022, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobloggs4 View Post
Tried to book her yesterday for a session today, and she sent me template answers and even a ‘thank you’ response to my message asking her to gimme a slot since I’m on leave till Jan (before that, I already gave her my preferred slots). I was like ‘thank you for what?’. Then I followed up and she sent the same template answer.

I’m guessing she’s having trouble keeping up with texts and scheduling appt? Anyway, I’ll let the hype die down before trying again.
She cancelled on me twice yest & today. Think she's unwell these few days... hope she recovers soon.

Last edited by steelaeroplane; 22-12-2022 at 07:05 PM.
Old 22-12-2022, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4431 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post
She cancelled on me twice yest & today. Think she's unwell these few days... hope she recovers soon.
She didn't reply me today also, hope she's well
Old 22-12-2022, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 23
jobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Wait usually people find ML for massage, those bros find ML to massage? So essentially, they're paying $120 to massage someone else? 😂
To molest the ML lor
Old 22-12-2022, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 23
jobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post
I see. I’ll try next week
Old 22-12-2022, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 3
L00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to all

Even though manage to book a few ang pai recently but still no response from Rayna... guess can give up already. So went around looking through the forum and saw this new ml with mutiple good reviews so decide to give it a try.

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/fairy-massage/

Location: Around 15-18min walk from nearest MRT. Bustop not nearby EW station, best to take taxi from station to there cost about $5.

Room: Cosy room, but have to be careful in the toilet i almost slipped on the tile stairs on the mini bathtub.

Looks: Pretty, do resemble photo with make ups.

Body: Around C with petite body, she looks super hot with the sexy chinese qi pao. First time seeing ml wearing it haha.

Massage: Good have strength.

Sensual / GFE: Friendly, will help you remove cloths and wipe you up after bath. Lots teasing and kissing.

RTM: YES.
Old 23-12-2022, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2815 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
How long u get out of Cheryl session? I've been getting 35-40min session last few times I visited her so I stopped. Overpriced for such short time.
Yo bro, I never tried Cheryl before. Only Xue are all the way. But now that she rtc, I am looking for new nuru sessions provider.
Cheryl 35-40 minutes is Entire session? From like you enter her place, shower before and after etc?
Old 23-12-2022, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 2
eatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k View Post
Even though manage to book a few ang pai recently but still no response from Rayna... guess can give up already.
same bro, but me worst, till now failed to book Rayna.
Old 23-12-2022, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 7
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/burberry-massage/

Wow this one look syt leh. Any FR pls 🙏🏻🙏🏻
She has been around under HC for many years, you can search her name there for MR, quite playful and used to selectively provide FJ for her regulars in her previous shops.
Old 23-12-2022, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!

Wa tmr gonna try xixi for her bbbj/cim or something, abit excited ngl haha 😂
Old 23-12-2022, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 14
cesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by qazaraq View Post
was comparing to my regular ml https://sglonelyguy-17.com/xiao-yue-yue-massage/
for me, w wins only in looks. she could be more open with a chinese speaker.
how is xiao yue yue like? seems to be around for a long time but not much FRs
Old 23-12-2022, 08:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2323 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
She has been around under HC for many years, you can search her name there for MR, quite playful and used to selectively provide FJ for her regulars in her previous shops.
Dude... this topic done and dusted liow ley. You neber read just the last few pages? Not great reviews though lol

Either you've mistaken her for someone else or your intel needs to be updated. This Burberry aka Ba Bao Li is not selective. She's been a full fledge condo-based FL for a long time liow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Defo not syt. 28/29 perhaps. Been a FL for a long, long time. Visited her about a year and a half ago when she was priced at 140. Had full course and finish off with a bbbj-cim. Saw her twice and didn't think she was worth it cos skill set not great, and she wasn't that attractive to me. So stopped.
Old 23-12-2022, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 3
qazaraq is one of the Best!qazaraq is one of the Best!qazaraq is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesc88 View Post
how is xiao yue yue like? seems to be around for a long time but not much FRs
She is in here 30, still attractive. Great legs. Knows how to please. Massage skills are also not bad. The only downside is small boobs)
Old 23-12-2022, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Visited W, after reading the MRs on W. Thanks to the bros and matrix.

She is pretty looking. Enough said from the many concurrences.

Specifically for this sharing, she is really patient during hj. And, you should try working with her to bring you to edging. She was indeed adopting the learning mode. It was fascinating and memorable. More so with her beautiful eyes looking at you.

Cute and bubbly, she can be naughty too. Me the introvert type was closing my eyes. She sort of egged me on to look into her eyes during hj.

Kisses allowed and made the session more passionate. Beyond that, ymmv as most bros would agree.

Rtm is confirmed for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/w-massage/

looks: I will give a rating here, bros. 8.5/10. She is indeed pretty. Head turner league. However, it also makes me consider whether to bring her out to makan or shop. 🤦‍♂️ I am afraid the kind of attention she may garner and most bros like me need to be low key. 😅

gfe: one of the good ones around. W (why on earth this name? &#128514 gives really good tender, loving and care. The attention given to me was second to none in recent times, maybe nearest competitor will be the previous ML who stayed there. Oh and I think it is fair to mention, she helps to wipe me dry.
How I wish she can offer it when she was drying near my thighs. Some bros has mentioned she is green. I concur with it. Positively, she is really willing to learn. You can guide her along ……… nothing is caste in stone.

breasts: firm and nice shape. Nice tits. Nice.

hj: She is very patient, bros. One of those who will straddle between slow, moderate and fast speed - repeat. 69 hj is an option 😉
When I came, she doesn’t just stop her hj, if you know what it meant. It was ‘torturous’. Hah (gratitude to the bros who taught her)

time watcher: not at all. Very close to full time I booked for. It is such a plus. No rush and the pace was well timed. Kudos to her.

Return to visit her: yes. I feel an extremely good connection with this lady. 😊

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1